snaggleoooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 snaggleoooo
Member since 2006 • 1059 Posts
Would you be angry if they brought out any FFs on the XBox or the 360? Personally, I'd be angry. Final Fantasy has been with Playstation (and, to a certain degree, Nintendo) since the beginning, and I think an FF on the XBox would be wrong. I really dislike the XBox, but I would definitely be torn if they bought out an FF on the 360. I don't know if I could bring myself to buy a 360 for an FF game. Hopefully, this nightmare doen't come true.
jean0rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 jean0rogue
Member since 2003 • 2827 Posts
for me Final Fantasy = Playstation....i cant think of FFtitles on any other console (except nintendo, the early days) the only reason im getting a PS3 is because of FF titles (since i dont own a PS now and play on PC with an emulator)...it should stay on Playstation especially since the PS3 looks great...
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Of course, i'd like to see FF on a PS more than anything else. It just feels more FF, in a way. I mean, i like to press the x , o , "square" and "triangle" button when i play ff. lol

Anyway, i'm not sure if FFs would come out for the XboX. Talking about console technology, the PS2 and the XboX are on par, if not, the PS2 is actually better than the XboX. Plus, the PS3 is definitely better than the 360. The only reason i can think of for a FF to be on Xbox, is the online capability of the XboX, which explains why FFXI was out on the XboX. The PS3 can offer more than superb graphics and audio support, even online play is not a difficult thing for the PS3 now. I think investing on the PS consoles would be more worthwhile for SE, more than anything else. But, with SE's "next gen FF project", SE plans to produce FF for various consoles. It mentioned the PS3 and mobile phones, but nobody knows just yet if the xbox is included.

Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
I hope FF is never on the Xbox :(
joeadonis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 joeadonis1
Member since 2004 • 1567 Posts
I think they should release on all consoles. It would seem to be the best business deal. But Square must have a great deal with Sony for the exclusive rights.
TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 TheOdinson
Member since 2006 • 6232 Posts
Uh, yeah, Sony won't let Microsoft get FF if they can help it, because they know it is a straight up seller. Honestly now that they lost GTA Sony's biggest gaming gun is FF, and it is like bringing a tank to a gun fight against almost every other game series out there. I won't say I would mind playing the games on X-Box or 360, but I am a Sony supporter and I would hate to see them lose the exclusive. I mean even Nintendo is only making Crystal Chronicles games, no main series titles that they didn't have before (being FFI - FFVI).
crimson_playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 crimson_playa
Member since 2003 • 1169 Posts
if FF would sell out than Halo better get on the sony ,personally sony is greedy and they just wanna profit so i wouldn't be suprised if they sell us out to microsoft...when a title become's to hot to handle microsoft want's it on their side(GTA5)..actually rockstart wanted to have gta:3 on their xbox but microsoft turned them down ...look at them now...:roll:
Crysis_PT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Crysis_PT
Member since 2005 • 91 Posts
[QUOTE="crimson_playa"]if FF would sell out than Halo better get on the sony ,personally sony is greedy and they just wanna profit so i wouldn't be suprised if they sell us out to microsoft...when a title become's to hot to handle microsoft want's it on their side(GTA5)..actually rockstart wanted to have gta:3 on their xbox but microsoft turned them down ...look at them now...:roll:

Sony isn't the owner of Squenix, but anyways I link FF to Playstation, thought i think it would be natural.
Bedoxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Bedoxxx
Member since 2003 • 57 Posts
i dont like pc ff7  but ps ff7 it better than pc graphics is not importnat ps = ff becouse ps have a soul pc...or xbox ... i dont think so. :) ff only playable ps
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

i dont like pc ff7  but ps ff7 it better than pc graphics is not importnat ps = ff becouse ps have a soul pc...or xbox ... i dont think so. :) ff only playable ps
Bedoxxx

Nice, the ps has a soul. In fact, that's true for me. The PS makes FF feels FF, a soul may just be what it has! lol