Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 0

#1 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts

exdeath- an evil tree which is awesome.

kefka- coolest homosexual in existance.

kuja- incredibly powerful and a good personality i guess.

ILuvCharmed1s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ILuvCharmed1s
Member since 2006 • 2372 Posts
Do I choose one of them or my own lol? Im guessing my own though else Seymour would have likely been there. I'll choose; They aren't the main villains of the games but are still pure evil and are all from FFVII and DoC btw SO DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANNA RISK SPOILERS. I wouldn't say there are but you mite think they are lol Hojo:He was pure evil and we can blame him for Sephiroth lol Azul the ceruleon:He looked so awesome so......blue lol but was a powerful machine (not literally) Rosso the crimson:You gotta love some1 from Transylvania lol. Well she sounded it wiv da accent she's given and looks like vincents counter part. You must be pretty evil to have red stained skin from the blood.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts

jordina
Kefka isn't gay He is, however, the best villian of all time
joeadonis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 joeadonis1
Member since 2004 • 1567 Posts

The Turks. They all had cool personalities. Also the discipline committee from the Garden.

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jordina
[QUOTE="jordina"]

fs_metal

really? i thought the japanese version reffered to him in that way. he is awesomely evil though.

DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts

Do I choose one of them or my own lol? Im guessing my own though else Seymour would have likely been there. I'll choose; They aren't the main villains of the games but are still pure evil and are all from FFVII and DoC btw SO DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANNA RISK SPOILERS. I wouldn't say there are but you mite think they are lol Hojo:He was pure evil and we can blame him for Sephiroth lol Azul the ceruleon:He looked so awesome so......blue lol but was a powerful machine (not literally) Rosso the crimson:You gotta love some1 from Transylvania lol. Well she sounded it wiv da accent she's given and looks like vincents counter part. You must be pretty evil to have red stained skin from the blood. ILuvCharmed1s

YES AZUL, he was so kool, just the way they made the character...and how he wields a tank turrent as if it were a toy, Rosso ..wow.....she was a unique character, and I liked it....added to the villians, Nero..I cant belief you forgot my beloved brother...lol...he was wacked out, and looked sick, I mean the metal angel wings with hands, he had four handguns...and had the power of darkness...how awesome....Weiss was also wicked sick, although I found him only kool because of how he fought, those dual gunblades....were OWNAGE

DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DRUNK_CANADIAN
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="jordina"]

jordina

really? i thought the japanese version reffered to him in that way. he is awesomely evil though.

Kefka was gay alright... he was so happy :P lol

ILuvCharmed1s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ILuvCharmed1s

[QUOTE="ILuvCharmed1s"]Do I choose one of them or my own lol? Im guessing my own though else Seymour would have likely been there. I'll choose; They aren't the main villains of the games but are still pure evil and are all from FFVII and DoC btw SO DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANNA RISK SPOILERS. I wouldn't say there are but you mite think they are lol Hojo:He was pure evil and we can blame him for Sephiroth lol Azul the ceruleon:He looked so awesome so......blue lol but was a powerful machine (not literally) Rosso the crimson:You gotta love some1 from Transylvania lol. Well she sounded it wiv da accent she's given and looks like vincents counter part. You must be pretty evil to have red stained skin from the blood. DRUNK_CANADIAN

YES AZUL, he was so kool, just the way they made the character...and how he wields a tank turrent as if it were a toy, Rosso ..wow.....she was a unique character, and I liked it....added to the villians, Nero..I cant belief you forgot my beloved brother...lol...he was wacked out, and looked sick, I mean the metal angel wings with hands, he had four handguns...and had the power of darkness...how awesome....Weiss was also wicked sick, although I found him only kool because of how he fought, those dual gunblades....were OWNAGE

Glad you agree lol. Nero reminded me of Paine with that limit break lol. Rosso was my favourite though I think. Im sure we saw her most and she was the one that .........------@Possible spoiler.@----+%^&*( Cloud got to fite with in the best scene of the game. (some people mite not have wanted to know anythin about Cloud lol I don't think its a spoiler but you dunno how other peoples minds work rite? lol)
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 blademasterx
Member since 2006 • 1305 Posts
Weiss cause he just look so cool or vaine sollidor because he was a noble villain with stlye and grace.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="jordina"]

jordina

I have read up all kinds of stuff on this game over the years because it is my favorite, and this is the first I have heard of that.
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DRUNK_CANADIAN
[QUOTE="DRUNK_CANADIAN"]

[QUOTE="ILuvCharmed1s"]Do I choose one of them or my own lol? Im guessing my own though else Seymour would have likely been there. I'll choose; They aren't the main villains of the games but are still pure evil and are all from FFVII and DoC btw SO DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANNA RISK SPOILERS. I wouldn't say there are but you mite think they are lol Hojo:He was pure evil and we can blame him for Sephiroth lol Azul the ceruleon:He looked so awesome so......blue lol but was a powerful machine (not literally) Rosso the crimson:You gotta love some1 from Transylvania lol. Well she sounded it wiv da accent she's given and looks like vincents counter part. You must be pretty evil to have red stained skin from the blood. ILuvCharmed1s

Glad you agree lol. Nero reminded me of Paine with that limit break lol. Rosso was my favourite though I think. Im sure we saw her most and she was the one that .........------@Possible spoiler.@----+%^&*( Cloud got to fite with in the best scene of the game. (some people mite not have wanted to know anythin about Cloud lol I don't think its a spoiler but you dunno how other peoples minds work rite? lol)

rofl :P ....I dunno about Most Shelke was f--king wh0ring the spotlight lol.....also Azul seemed to be focused upon just as much if not more.......what limit break of Neros?

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
[QUOTE="jordina"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="jordina"]

fs_metal

I have read up all kinds of stuff on this game over the years because it is my favorite, and this is the first I have heard of that.

I thought that I read somewhere that he was gay or bisexual but I can't find anything about it now.
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
Turks and Seymore. the only two bad guys that i would actually cheer for.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="jordina"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="jordina"]

Darmi

I thought that I read somewhere that he was gay or bisexual but I can't find anything about it now.

Sounds like a fan spread rumor based on the fact that many people mistake the way he dresses for cross dressing
Avatar image for the_winner30030
the_winner30030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 the_winner30030
Member since 2006 • 74 Posts
Weiss just becuase of his swords were pwnage. they had guns in them come on that pwnz.
Jurgus_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jurgus_13
Member since 2006 • 150 Posts
 Kefka is probably the villian that I depise the most. ( I mean he's my favorite because he made me so angry with him and frustrated as well that I really wanted to make my characters stronger to kill the guy). Well made by Square Enix.
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 eztarg8
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
Kefka. The most twisted, sickest, and best at being bad.
faraz-azar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 faraz-azar
Member since 2006 • 630 Posts
My favorites are gabranth, vayne and seymor :D
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fs_metal
 Kefka is probably the villian that I depise the most. ( I mean he's my favorite because he made me so angry with him and frustrated as well that I really wanted to make my characters stronger to kill the guy). Well made by Square Enix.Jurgus_13
That, in my opinion, is what makes a great villian. Do you hate them? Do you want to shove a knive into their stomach, twist and pull it back out? Then they are a great villian :P
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jordina
i hate sephiroth, does that mean he's a great villian?
Avatar image for ThisisMurderous
ThisisMurderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#21 ThisisMurderous
Member since 2006 • 1599 Posts
Kefka.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 fs_metal
i hate sephiroth, does that mean he's a great villian?jordina
That depends on why you hate Sephiroth. I hate him because I find him exceededly overrated and because he strikes me as an absolutely terrible villian because the game attempted to make you feel sorry for him. Furhtermore, he is just a stereotypical goth
ILuvCharmed1s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ILuvCharmed1s
You're just anti-VII you hypocrite