kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Have you ever tried to get past a mission / quest / side quest after plenty of hours of searching?

Like, when you have to find a certain treasure, you have to do this and that. How was your most frustrated search like? :P

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
I couldnt find the ridge where the caladborg was. Went around the WHOLE calm lands but I just couldnt find it.... I got it on a later save though.
raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 raiden300
Member since 2005 • 1454 Posts

I couldnt find the ridge where the caladborg was. Went around the WHOLE calm lands but I just couldnt find it.... I got it on a later save though.Darmi

yeah that was a pain for me too. i think we can all agree hunting down yuffie in Wutai was a chore as well

seankulbeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 seankulbeth
Member since 2005 • 2092 Posts
I believe for me, it was finding Knights of the Round in FFVII. Not hard to find, but the quest for it...pain in my ass.
Brian_WCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Brian_WCU
Member since 2005 • 313 Posts

I am pretty sure that some of the elite marks on ff12 are sure to frustrate me, I have already had some very exciting, and challenging fights... and I am still early in the game...

raising chocobos is and will always be a pain, any part of any ff game that involves raising chocos will be frustratingly slow and painful for me. Finding yuffie I have had no probs with, I know where to find her early on ;)

Usually what I do if I get really frustrated is I quit playing, do some house choirs, sleep and try it again with some rest and usually that does it, and I find whatever it is I am looking for, normally in the easiest, most obvious spots to I must add :cry:

gman56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gman56
Member since 2004 • 6542 Posts
Just yesterday actually when I was playing FFXII, I had the hardest time trying to figure out to do in the mark with the cluckable or something at the Giza Plains. I thought I had to be searching for a nest or something to find the bird, but then I just stared killing fiends, left and came back and to my suprise there it was.
ZhenDash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ZhenDash
Member since 2006 • 1483 Posts
You gotta love being stuck in a dungeoun while trying to solve a puzzle because that's an easy way to level up. 
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts
Just yesterday actually when I was playing FFXII, I had the hardest time trying to figure out to do in the mark with the cluckable or something at the Giza Plains. I thought I had to be searching for a nest or something to find the bird, but then I just stared killing fiends, left and came back and to my suprise there it was. gman56
LOL... SPOILERS WARNING! gman.... spoilers....I had trouble finding those chickens as well. And when i found them, i got kicked in the xxx really badly. I had to come back later.
RaiKageRyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 RaiKageRyu
Member since 2004 • 4204 Posts
Oh, I've had a few of those experiences. One I remember in particular was the Obel Lake mystery side quest from Final Fantasy VIII. (Those stupid mulit-coloured rocks... *grumble*)