vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 vegeta789
Member since 2013 • 332 Posts
 I like Zelda, but never got very far on a single entry, too hard, but what I played I liked.
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]I'm not particularly into Zelda. I recognize that they are good games but have to be in the right mood to play them. They definitely aren't in my favorites list by any means.valereth85
You're joking, right? LTTP is one of the best games ever made

And he just said he recongizes them as good games. He's just not into them. Jeez Val. Why is it so hard to understand that not eveyone will like your favorite games?

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 vegeta789
Yeahand while they're definitely not my  top favorite games either, I also recognize them as good, but not the best by any means. BTW, this while time I've thought Kares was a girl. you mean Kares is actually a guy?
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 lazyathew

Yeahand while they're definitely not my  top favorite games either, I also recognize them as good, but not the best by any means. BTW, this while time I've thought Kares was a girl. you mean Kares is actually a guy?vegeta789

I have no idea whether Karas is a guy or girl actually. When I am unsure I tend to default to male pronouns actually...

So if I am wrong Karas, sorry, lol. 

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 vegeta789
Oh i thought you knew for sure she was a he. I do that too, call ppl. a malle when I am unsure as well.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#156 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts

[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]I'm not particularly into Zelda. I recognize that they are good games but have to be in the right mood to play them. They definitely aren't in my favorites list by any means.valereth85

To be fair I haven't played that one yet. I've played the first one and Minish Cap and that's about it. I have been collecting them all to try the series again and am three away from having the complete series <<....>>

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Xx_Kares_xX
Oh...? My Gender is apparently in Question? This is too awesome <<....>> I could tell you... but leaving the mystery just seems like so much more fun now!
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 valereth85
Member since 2013 • 3456 Posts

[QUOTE="valereth85"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]I'm not particularly into Zelda. I recognize that they are good games but have to be in the right mood to play them. They definitely aren't in my favorites list by any means.Xx_Kares_xX

To be fair I haven't played that one yet. I've played the first one and Minish Cap and that's about it. I have been collecting them all to try the series again and am three away from having the complete series <<....>>

Are those three on the CDI?
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="valereth85"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]I'm not particularly into Zelda. I recognize that they are good games but have to be in the right mood to play them. They definitely aren't in my favorites list by any means.valereth85

Oh god no... I wasn't counting those @.@... so technically six then if you want to be that way. I'm missing Windwaker (which I want most)Skyward Sword and 4 swords adventure on gamecube. Aside from that my collection is complete, I even have Link's Crossbow training @.@

valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 valereth85
[QUOTE="valereth85"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="valereth85"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]I'm not particularly into Zelda. I recognize that they are good games but have to be in the right mood to play them. They definitely aren't in my favorites list by any means.Xx_Kares_xX

Oh god no... I wasn't counting those @.@... so technically six then if you want to be that way. I'm missing Windwaker (which I want most)Skyward Sword and 4 swords adventure on gamecube. Aside from that my collection is complete, I even have Link's Crossbow training @.@

I really want to play Minish Cap.

I need a Wii before I can play Skyward Sword, and I have never played 4 Swords

Windwaker is good, but I never liked the art style on it. Ever., 

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 lazyathew

Well if you didn't lke Minish Cap I doubt you'll like LTTP. To be honest I don't see how so many people consider it the best in the series. Other than Nostalgia. It's a good game, but there is nothing it does that the newer games don't do better.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Xx_Kares_xX
I love the artstyle in Windwaker, I think it looks far more interesting than any of the other 3D games which essentially just look like drab and dreary generic fantasy. I thought Minish cap was fun, but I never beat it. Two things leave me to believe that playing through that back when I did doesn't mean my opinion won't change now though: 1) I'm older, and my taste in gaming has changed since then, and 2) I haven't tried delving into the 3D games yet.
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 valereth85
I love the artstyle in Windwaker, I think it looks far more interesting than any of the other 3D games which essentially just look like drab and dreary generic fantasy. I thought Minish cap was fun, but I never beat it. Two things leave me to believe that playing through that back when I did doesn't mean my opinion won't change now though: 1) I'm older, and my taste in gaming has changed since then, and 2) I haven't tried delving into the 3D games yet.Xx_Kares_xX
My favorite Zelda game is not a 3D one. Link to the Past. I think Links Awakening and Twilight Princess are amazing as well. 
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 lazyathew

[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]I love the artstyle in Windwaker, I think it looks far more interesting than any of the other 3D games which essentially just look like drab and dreary generic fantasy. I thought Minish cap was fun, but I never beat it. Two things leave me to believe that playing through that back when I did doesn't mean my opinion won't change now though: 1) I'm older, and my taste in gaming has changed since then, and 2) I haven't tried delving into the 3D games yet.valereth85
My favorite Zelda game is not a 3D one. Link to the Past. I think Links Awakening and Twilight Princess are amazing as well. 

I still gotta play Link's Awakening. Twilight Princess is amazing. The only issue I have is it's just ridiculously easy. It's actually kind of annoying how potions and such are so abundent, yet I never even need any of them. Great puzzles though.

My favorite Zelda is probably Wind Wakor. I like the style, and while I would like more of a challenge, I at least use some of the healing potions for reasons other then just emptying a bottle. Ocarina Of Time is still very good too, and the challenge level is good.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Xx_Kares_xX
My biggest thing is I like to play games in order... and I know that I won't care for the first game or Zelda II very much @.@ so I've been putting the series off.
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 lazyathew

My biggest thing is I like to play games in order... and I know that I won't care for the first game or Zelda II very much @.@ so I've been putting the series off.Xx_Kares_xX

Ah. Zelda is a series that you shouldn't worry about the order too much I think. Most are hardly connected.

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 vegeta789
Oh...? My Gender is apparently in Question? This is too awesome <<....>> I could tell you... but leaving the mystery just seems like so much more fun now!Xx_Kares_xX
Really? LOl.
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 valereth85
My biggest thing is I like to play games in order... and I know that I won't care for the first game or Zelda II very much @.@ so I've been putting the series off.Xx_Kares_xX
You do not need to play them in order because they are all self contained stories anyway. I have only played one Zelda with a story I cared about anyway (Twilight Princess). Also, the first Zelda is amazing. I am not wild about Zelda 2 though
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Xx_Kares_xX
The first Zelda was good for it's time, and you may have a lot of nostalgia for it.. but it has aged pretty poorly.
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 valereth85
The first Zelda was good for it's time, and you may have a lot of nostalgia for it.. but it has aged pretty poorly.Xx_Kares_xX
I still think there is a lot to like about the game. The sense of direction is piss poor, though. Still...the first time I played it was 7 or so years ago. IT was still amazing
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 lazyathew

[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]The first Zelda was good for it's time, and you may have a lot of nostalgia for it.. but it has aged pretty poorly.valereth85
I still think there is a lot to like about the game. The sense of direction is piss poor, though. Still...the first time I played it was 7 or so years ago. IT was still amazing

It's still an enjoyable game. But it's impossible to play without a guide. So I find it one of the worst in the series. 

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 vegeta789
ALL Zelda games are impossible. Anyway, I got done watching outlaw star. pretty good anime. Now i'm workiag on D gray man. It's also pretty good. On outlaw star i watched 2 seasons. AS FOR GAMES, I've been playing yugioh the eternaal duelist for gba, it's a great game.Have a petty good deck. I think i'll continue playing Onimusha dawn of dreams now. my re3 needsto be refurbished, then i'll continue thatt game as well.
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 valereth85

[QUOTE="valereth85"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]The first Zelda was good for it's time, and you may have a lot of nostalgia for it.. but it has aged pretty poorly.lazyathew

It's still an enjoyable game. But it's impossible to play without a guide. So I find it one of the worst in the series. 

It is a better game than Windwaker, Zelda 2 and Ocarina of Time.
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 lazyathew
[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

[QUOTE="valereth85"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]The first Zelda was good for it's time, and you may have a lot of nostalgia for it.. but it has aged pretty poorly.valereth85

Wind Waker is actually my favorite Zelda game. Ocarina of Time, while I am not sure if it's one of my favorites, I much prefer it over the original Zelda.

I never could get into Zelda 2 at all though. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Xx_Kares_xX
Final Fantasy XII has officially taken over my life @.@ It's even better than I remembered
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 valereth85
[QUOTE="valereth85"][QUOTE="lazyathew"]

[QUOTE="valereth85"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]The first Zelda was good for it's time, and you may have a lot of nostalgia for it.. but it has aged pretty poorly.lazyathew

Wind Waker is actually my favorite Zelda game. Ocarina of Time, while I am not sure if it's one of my favorites, I much prefer it over the original Zelda.

I never could get into Zelda 2 at all though. 

I do not like Zelda 2. I think Wind Waker is fun b ut not amazing. I think OoT is fun but highly overrated.  I love the original Zelda a lot

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 vegeta789
Final Fantasy XII has officially taken over my life @.@ It's even better than I rememberedXx_Kares_xX
Yeah, it's one of my all time favorite gane sever, especially in he ff series. Ing ff7 again for the 3rd time now. I'll take a small break from onimusha dOd. FF 7 is also one of my favorite ff games and games of all time out of every gME. fIRST, IT'S 13-2 TIED WITH 12,10, 7, AND DISSIDIA. then it's war of th lions, then devil may cry, star ocean, suikoden, disgaea, and resident evil and god of war. Then..... halo, onimusha, genji, and ninja gaiden. Oh, and can't forget dirge of cerberus and grandia, breath of fire, and the chrono seroes, followed by dino crisis.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Xx_Kares_xX
That's quite a list @.@ lol.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 vegeta789
Yup. Oh, i actually forgot to include dot hack and bayonetta! Damn, i'm loosin' it! :)
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Xx_Kares_xX
I REALLY want to play bayonetta... I have for a long time but have had trouble finding a copy @.@
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 vegeta789
Oh, that sucks, if only u ad dimple records!: Bayonetta is a really good game. xx Yoy re a witchlike demn person who looks hhuman and you fight God's army.. The gameplay is just like DMC. I recommend it.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Xx_Kares_xX
Yeeep yeep. I'm looking forward too getting it eventually
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points