vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 vegeta789
Member since 2013 • 332 Posts
Do you guys own ANY FF game that you haven't beat? For me, it's Ff 13, 13-2, remnant wings, FF Tactics A-2 Ff 3,4,5,6, ( I have played them, and I must say, okay games, bt do like 10 2 better becuase I beat it and I like many certain additions to that game) FF crystal chronicles for gamecube and that's it.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 vegeta789
And, for the record,let e say here whar is meant for another topic.... Note that I stated that "WHAT i played of 3-6, i LIKED 10 2 BETTER. hAVING NOT FINISHED THEM, i WASN'T ASSERTING A DEFINITIVE STATEMENT BY NO MEANS, JST A QUICK GLANCE, FOR THE RECORD. I beat x2 and I like it, to me it is not a very bad game at all, not as bad a people say, but by farnot the best. Never claimed it was. Sure 3-6 are good games, but I HATE the fact that you go from, in 4, a dark knight, getting your hopes up, only to dash them by turning into a paladin. i like Paine more.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts

For me I only have Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2, Crystal Defenders and Final Fantasy XIII-2 are the only ones I haven't beaten yet (and then Type-0 if you want to count that in, but it's not released out of Japan so... screw you square)

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 vegeta789
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

For me I only have Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2, Crystal Defenders and Final Fantasy XIII-2 are the only ones I haven't beaten yet (and then Type-0 if you want to count that in, but it's not released out of Japan so... screw you square)

[/QUote

lol. damn, you're not doin' too bad. 

lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lordmew
Member since 2009 • 1315 Posts

Hmm, A full list of them would be, all main series games. Every spinoff on the games before FFVII. On FFVII I havent played Dirge. FFXIII-2 is untouched for me, and FFXIII became so bad I didnt finish it.

The Tactics games I unfortunatly havent played, except the first in which I am still stuck at a main story mission with two swordsmen and a white mage vs a Flan:cry: . Rest of them I have finished 

Edit : I forgot, the chocobo tales I havent played either (now it seems like there are so many....:() 

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 vegeta789

Hmm, A full list of them would be, all main series games. Every spinoff on the games before FFVII. On FFVII I havent played Dirge. FFXIII-2 is untouched for me, and FFXIII became so bad I didnt finish it.

The Tactics games I unfortunatly havent played, except the first in which I am still stuck at a main story mission with two swordsmen and a white mage vs a Flan:cry: . Rest of them I have finished 

lordmew

I'd have to agree with you, mew, quite right... 3 sucked. I'll play it, but it isn't that great.

I have to agre again, tactics ames are great. Yes, in accord to your first response, Most maintitles are great games. 

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 vegeta789
Mew, if you wanna, can we take up our discussion in a calm, reaxes adult manner? Let's forget about that for now.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 vegeta789
OOPS! I meant to say 13 sucked.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#9 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
Please dont double/triple post... you can edit your message -_-
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 vegeta789

Please dont double/triple post... you can edit your message -_-angelbless

ok, I will. I did it initially because I figured that people would hve alredy read my post nd not see my editing, but if it'll  persist to pose a problem, I'll stop it. 

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 vegeta789
Sorry 4 tha double post, but nobody responded at all, so i have to. Anyway, Haven't beat this gameyet since I just got i today, bu thought I'd let you guys know that I jusr got ff crysatl bearesr for the wii. any tips?
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Xx_Kares_xX
Pace yourself.. that game is boring as hell... The story is pretty good though.
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 valereth85
Member since 2013 • 3456 Posts
I own but have not beaten VIII, X-2 and XIII because they suck
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 vegeta789

I own but have not beaten VIII, X-2 and XIII because they suckvalereth85

Although I like x-2, i can understand that it and 13 sucks, definitely 13, but 8? That's a rally good game! 

valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 valereth85

[QUOTE="valereth85"]I own but have not beaten VIII, X-2 and XIII because they suckvegeta789

Although I like x-2, i can understand that it and 13 sucks, definitely 13, but 8? That's a rally good game! 

You do know that really has an E in it, right?

The characters in VIII are boring, so the story never interested me. Drawing magic was BS, and the junction system sucks. 

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 vegeta789
[QUOTE="vegeta789"]

[QUOTE="valereth85"]I own but have not beaten VIII, X-2 and XIII because they suckvalereth85

You do know that really has an E in it, right?

The characters in VIII are boring, so the story never interested me. Drawing magic was BS, and the junction system sucks. 

[/QUOTE/}

Oh well you're  er tainly free that game, one of my favorite ff games of all ime, reallyhing about to have your own opinion but me prsonally, i loved everything about that game; one of my favorite ff games of all time, really.

valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 valereth85
I played it when it was new. IT disappointed me then, too.
dbz987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

User Lists: 1

#18 dbz987
Member since 2006 • 3765 Posts
FF1, FF2, Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#19 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
Havent beaten FF3 on PSP and FFXII-2 yet :S.. its still there in my desk brand new seals :?
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 vegeta789

FF1, FF2, Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Storydbz987

Is vagrant story a ff game? I used to have it, now I guess I'll just hav to buy it via ps store.

valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 valereth85

[QUOTE="dbz987"]FF1, FF2, Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Storyvegeta789

Is vagrant story a ff game? I used to have it, now I guess I'll just hav to buy it via ps store.

It is not a Final Fantasy. It was done by the guy that directed FFXII and Tactics, though. Yasumi Matsuno. You should play it anyway. It is amazing
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 vegeta789
OK. x.x. I remember playing it a long time ago.... it took place in some dungeon place ad they wer looking 4  kller I think thhe main character's brother got killed?
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Xx_Kares_xX
It's not a Final Fantasy game, but it IS part of the Ivalice Alliance... soooo it's in a strange grey area... I'm still looking forward to playing it though, it looks amazing
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 valereth85
It's not a Final Fantasy game, but it IS part of the Ivalice Alliance... soooo it's in a strange grey area... I'm still looking forward to playing it though, it looks amazingXx_Kares_xX
It is amazing
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Xx_Kares_xX
Your reccomendation makes me look forward too it even more <<...>> I know you can be as stuborn and critical as I am so I'm even more excited for the game now.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 vegeta789
Yeah froom what I plyed it was good, just haven't played too much of it  and that was a long time ago, but i will buy it pretty soon.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Xx_Kares_xX
To add to this, I have not yet played Final Fantasy Type-0 and since I just bought a copy at anime expo, I can work on completing that one as well.
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 valereth85

Your reccomendation makes me look forward too it even more <<...>> I know you can be as stuborn and critical as I am so I'm even more excited for the game now.Xx_Kares_xX
IT has the same stellar writing of Final Fantasy XII and...the PSP version of Tactics. The original version had piss poor translation that ruined the quality of the writing, sadly. As great as it was, the PSP version made it better. It is a dungeon crawl, so it plays different than FFXII and Tactics. IT has a very deep item crafting system that I would recommend looking into instead of just diving in feet first. The combat system has a lot of depth to it.  

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Xx_Kares_xX
I have tried the game but only played for about 30 minutes so I know what to expect. I agree, War of the Lions was by far the superior version of Tactics, though the slowdown was a little frustrating. I have the strategy guide for Vagrant Story, and from everything I've heard about the game, I don't really feel much shame in breaking down and using it ^^'
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 valereth85

I have tried the game but only played for about 30 minutes so I know what to expect. I agree, War of the Lions was by far the superior version of Tactics, though the slowdown was a little frustrating. I have the strategy guide for Vagrant Story, and from everything I've heard about the game, I don't really feel much shame in breaking down and using it ^^'Xx_Kares_xX
By no means is the game easy

The slowdown did suck and was kind of weird because the PSP is a more powerful syste. It shold not have had slow down. The translation was such a huge improvement, though. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Xx_Kares_xX
I agree, the pros DEFINITELY out weigh the cons. It's just confusing, there have even been fans that have hacked the game to get rid of the slow down, it wasn't a technical issue, it was actually purposefully coded in for whatever dumb reason square must have had x.x
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 valereth85
I agree, the pros DEFINITELY out weigh the cons. It's just confusing, there have even been fans that have hacked the game to get rid of the slow down, it wasn't a technical issue, it was actually purposefully coded in for whatever dumb reason square must have had x.xXx_Kares_xX
I cannot imagine why. Brief insanity?
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Xx_Kares_xX
The theory is that it had to do with the multiplayer, creating intentional lag made helped keep both players in time or something? I don't know, it was probably just a shitty porting job x.x
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 valereth85
Which makes no sense because they retranslated it, made animated cut scenes for it that were gorgeous, added in extremely well done voicework and put Balthier in the game. Lets face it. Him being in a game automatically makes it better :P
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Xx_Kares_xX
Lmfao agreed! Luso was added to it as well (star of FFTA2) but screw that.. GIVE ME BALTHIER. Not sure what the hell the lag is about but.. whatever, still an amazing game.
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 valereth85
That it is. The lag was not bad enough to ruin the overall experience
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Xx_Kares_xX
Sadly It's still 4 games away before I can replay it v.v but funnily enough it's being followed directly by vagrant story, so at least I have a good lineup.
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

I have a few. Final Fantasy VIII, since I couldn't really get into it.

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. It's a good game, I just kinda got distracted I guess, lol. I will go back to it later though.

Final Fantasy Dissidia 012. Amzaing game. I finished the new story aspects, but I am putting this here becuase there are still some stories from the "the last battle" I have not played. It's basically the same stuff from Dissidia 1 though.

And I am playing through XII now. It's not mine though. But figured I'd mention it anyway. I plan to restart Tactics after I finish this actually.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Xx_Kares_xX

I can understand not getting into FFVIII.. it is very unique and doesn't really fit in with the rest of the series.. in fact it doesn't seem to fit in with any RPG series really.. it kinda stands on it's own which may be why some people really like it... I'm not one of those people. I still enjoy it for what it is (a sort of nostalgia thing) but it's hard for me to reccomend it.

Dissidia, War of the lions and XII are all very good though

valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 valereth85

I can understand not getting into FFVIII.. it is very unique and doesn't really fit in with the rest of the series.. in fact it doesn't seem to fit in with any RPG series really.. it kinda stands on it's own which may be why some people really like it... I'm not one of those people. I still enjoy it for what it is (a sort of nostalgia thing) but it's hard for me to reccomend it.

Xx_Kares_xX
Do not like it now. Did not like it when it was new. Drawing magic is BS. The card game is BS, too. The characters never grabbed me, so I did notlike the story either.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Xx_Kares_xX

I agree x.x but I was trying to be.. a bit kinder with it. I do disagree on one point though, I felt the card game was the best gameplay that the game had to offer... whether that's a good or bad thing is up for debate x.x

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 vegeta789

To add to this, I have not yet played Final Fantasy Type-0 and since I just bought a copy at anime expo, I can work on completing that one as well.Xx_Kares_xX

What is ff type-0? 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Xx_Kares_xX
x.x The PSP Exclusive Final Fantasy game (originally Titled Final Fantasy Agito XIII) That we never got in America because Square is full of retards.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 vegeta789

x.x The PSP Exclusive Final Fantasy game (originally Titled Final Fantasy Agito XIII) That we never got in America because Square is full of retards.Xx_Kares_xX

What? And you actually gotten hold of it? BTW, i just looked online and that game looks amazing! did you get a japanese import? 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Xx_Kares_xX
Yeah, I was at anime expo last week and shelled out $100 for it x.x The language barrier is HUGE (I can't understand ANYTHING that's going on, in fact the only thing in the entire game that's translated is the title screen, which would normally be a huge turn off for me as I hate playing games that I can't understand) But I'm still loving every second of the game. @.@. Easily the best game Square has put out in years, which just makes me all the more angry that they never released it out of Japan, especially since there have been people on record saying that the localization was so far along that the voice actors actually already had the english lines recorded x.x
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 vegeta789

Yeah, I was at anime expo last week and shelled out $100 for it x.x The language barrier is HUGE (I can't understand ANYTHING that's going on, in fact the only thing in the entire game that's translated is the title screen, which would normally be a huge turn off for me as I hate playing games that I can't understand) But I'm still loving every second of the game. @.@. Easily the best game Square has put out in years, which just makes me all the more angry that they never released it out of Japan, especially since there have been people on record saying that the localization was so far along that the voice actors actually already had the english lines recorded x.xXx_Kares_xX

I went to an anime expo before. Got hellsing and dante's inferno the anime and a spiderman comic, the one that has carnage in it, the first comic ook of that seres. You got damn lucky, that game looks just incredible. It's iimperative that it gts relased here, really!!! 

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts
I'd never import a Japanese RPG. If I don't understand the language I wouldn't really enjoy it. The only Japanese game I imported was Tales of VS. Which is a fighting game. I enjoy that.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Xx_Kares_xX

Yeah x.x I don't like importing RPGs either.. but in this case I couldn't help myself. It's the only Final Fantasy game I didn't own and I've wanted it ever since I saw the first trailer. Besides square has made it clear that they are NEVER going to release it here, so I might as well get what enjoyment out of it that I can and wait for a team to finish the fan translation on it.

I was thinking of getting Tales of VS myself, but I've heard it's pretty disapointing.

Edit: Well I will find out soon enough, getting FFType-0 has given me import fever, and you reminded me I wanted that game so I just ordered it online. i should have it eventually <<....>>

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 vegeta789
Speaking of fighting games I have ultimate marvel vs. capcom 3 and I have super street fightr games. Grat fighting gams, my two favorits along with tekkn, soul calibur, and mortal kombat. On UMVC3  you can choose from dante from devil may cry, wesker from RE, Nemesis from re 3, and ghost rider and many more. Right now I'm playing and enjoying onimusha dawn of dreams. It's a really good game, I recommend it.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Xx_Kares_xX

I have marvel vs capcom 1 and 2, but not 3. I didn't want to have to shell out a crap load of money on DLC for all the extra characters. is the 'Ultimate' Edition FINALLY the actual edition with all the cahracters? that's the one thing I HATE about fighting games, all of the big brands release the same game about five times with only a couple extra characters that they MAKE YOU PAY EXTRA FOR...x.x so I hate the politics and disbursement of most fighting games, with the excdption of Soul Calibur, my favorite series because of gameplay and they don't pull that bullcrap.

I have all of the onimusha games, I thought 1 and 2 were far better than 3... I didn't like the shift in setting and though I never found the storylines all that interesting in the first place the change in pace with 3 and 4 went so far beyond ridiculous that I couldn't stand it. It doesn't help that I marathoned through 1, 2 and Blade warriors all back to back. I'm sure I will like 3 and 4 once I'm in the mood for them again, but I can't see them being better than the first two games.

Edit: Also, Onimusha Tactics was a pretty terrible tactics game which was depressing x.x