ILuvCharmed1s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ILuvCharmed1s
Member since 2006 • 2372 Posts

Do you think you should be able to change the character you walk around as. In the game there are always parts where you walk as one of the other characters (usually the lead female - Yuna in X, Tifa in VII (Cid and Barret at some points too), And in VIII you get to play as them all at some points but would you like to be able to change lead character always and maybe have the others follow you around like they did in VIII. Personally I would cuz you kinda get bored of seeing the same lead character all teh time. I think it would be fun to walk around as who you like.  

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
They could just do it like FFVIII where all three characters walked around.
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 FinalHorror
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
I know and i agree! It would be so much better to go around with your fav character all the time:) I would go around with Rikku in FFX and Steiner in FFIX:D
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts
actually ya....I thought I was the only one who ever wanted this to be true, their shouldn't realy exist a main character
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FinalHorror
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
actually ya....I thought I was the only one who ever wanted this to be true, their shouldn't realy exist a main characterDRUNK_CANADIAN
WooT!? We need a main character that the story can go trough in a way. I think FFX is a good example of this! Shows perfect why we need a Main Char!
Avatar image for the_winner30030
the_winner30030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_winner30030
Member since 2006 • 74 Posts
Hmmmmm.... my memory is kinda off from playin FF so much but... in one of them isnt the order of your charecters the one who leads? for example from left to right person on the left is first so he would be the one walking around. I dont know if im correct i have played lots of RPGS and maybe im confusing it with one of them. None the less i thought that was kind of cool. Just swap them around every once in a while. Hey the leaders like to take a break every once in a while 2 :wink:
trcradical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 trcradical
Member since 2005 • 379 Posts
You know this power would be abused, guys would just have their favorite girl in the game be the one who's walking :P
STK3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 STK3000
Member since 2005 • 2790 Posts
In the gameboy FF4 you can change what charqacter you walk round as by pressing the shoulder buttons
seankulbeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 seankulbeth
Member since 2005 • 2092 Posts
In FFXII you can change your main walkable to whoever you want...
Avatar image for the_winner30030
the_winner30030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 the_winner30030
Member since 2006 • 74 Posts
erm final fantasy XII changing leading charecter not compleatly true... or not for my version. you can change the leader of the party and yes well when your outside thers real no one leading as in only one charecter u mainly see. Like previous FF games when you can only see one becuase they all go in one of them. When you do enter towns Vaan is the only person you can see. there is no way u can change that ( or i havnt found it ) because vaan wasnt even leader and he was dead when i went into a town and it still surprise surprise it was vaan.