This topic is locked from further discussion.

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 vegeta789
Member since 2013 • 332 Posts

I have a great deal of rpg's for various consooles, and as I will, I'd aslo like you guys too as well. list all of te rpg's you hhave. here goes nothing....(exactly).....

ps2-Phantasy star universe,wild arms 3, shin megami ncturne, shin megami persona, shin megami devil summoner 2,way of the samurai 2, Valkyrie profile 2,digital devil saga2, dark alliance 2,shadow of the colossus, Gauntlet seven sorrows, Gauntlet dark legacy,marvel ultimate alliance SE,Unlimited saga, suikoden 3, dark cloud, dark cloud2, disgaea 1,2, Rogue galaxy, Samrai champloo sidetracked, grandia 3, avatar into the inferno, digimon digital data squad, digimon world 4, dot hack gu volume 2,3, growlanser: heritage of war, arc the lad: end of darkness, Suikoden 4, orphen scion of sorcery, Drakengard, star ocean till the end of time. avatar: the burning earth,  monster rancher 3, baroque, FF10, 10-, 12, Evergrace, Fullmetal alchemist, Dragon quest 8,radiata stories, lord of the rings aragorn's quest.

ps3-star ocean last hope international,Disgaea 3, 4, Dragon age 1 and 2, FF 13, 13-2, dragon's dogma, dark souls, demon's souls, cross edge, hyperdimension neprunia 

psp-phantasy star: Portable,dissidia duodecim 12, Gungnir,FF 4,ff tactics, crisis core, tales of th world, disgaea infinite, tactics ogre: let us cling together,Phantom brave,Valhalla knights 2, knights in the nightmare

I'll list more later on..... 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts
do I really have to list every RPG I have...? I will be here all day...
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 vegeta789

Xbox- Jade empire, KOTOR, fable, Panzer dragoon orta,FF 

Gamecube- ff crystal chronicles, Zelda the windwaker, harry potter goblet of fire

Ps vita- ragnarok odyssey

3ds- fire emblm awakening

Xbox360- Kingdoms of amalur reckoning, blue dragon, Fable 2,Kingdom under fire circle of doom, The last remnant,infinite undiscovery, shadow run, Tales of vesperia

Ps2, Legend of legia, nightmare of druaga, bakugan battle brawlers, Kingdom hearts, ingdom hearts Re: chain of memories, champions of norraath realms of everquest, xenosaga 1,2, eragon, chronicls of narniaps3- Lord of the rings conquest, enchanted arms

Wii- Legend of zlda twilight princess, skyward sword, xenoblade chroonicles, rune factory frontier

DS- ff3, KH 358/2 days Pokemon black, platinu,.FF 12 remnant wings, gundam seed battle assault?, pokemon pearl,

ps1- Breath of fire 4, suikoden1, Crono trigger, chrono cross, arc the lad1 

GBA- yuyuhakusho tournament tactics, Golden sun, Pokmon ruby, breath of fire 1,2,  

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 vegeta789

Xbox- Jade empire, KOTOR, fable, Panzer dragoon orta,FF 

Gamecube- ff crystal chronicles, Zelda the windwaker, harry potter goblet of fire

Ps vita- ragnarok odyssey

3ds- fire emblm awakening

Xbox360- Kingdoms of amalur reckoning, blue dragon, Fable 2,Kingdom under fire circle of doom, The last remnant,infinite undiscovery, shadow run, Tales of vesperia

Ps2, Legend of legia, nightmare of druaga, bakugan battle brawlers, Kingdom hearts, ingdom hearts Re: chain of memories, champions of norraath realms of everquest, xenosaga 1,2, eragon, chronicls of narniaps3- Lord of the rings conquest, enchanted arms

Wii- Legend of zlda twilight princess, skyward sword, xenoblade chroonicles, rune factory frontier

DS- ff3, KH 358/2 days Pokemon black, platinu,.FF 12 remnant wings, gundam seed battle assault?, pokemon pearl, FF tactics a2

ps1- Breath of fire 4, suikoden1, Crono trigger, chrono cross, arc the lad1 

GBA- yuyuhakusho tournament tactics, Golden sun, Pokmon ruby, breath of fire 1,2

GB color- pokemon crystal 

vegeta789
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

Try to make new topics final fantasy related. You can share your opinion about other RPGs in the off topic or the Non FF discussion threads.

Topic Closed