lgibson1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lgibson1
Member since 2003 • 95 Posts
i want the mario for thew ds should i get it...??!!!
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
I'm assuming that you are talking about New Super Mario Bros. I liked it, but it is a little over rated in my opinion. It is far to short, even if you get everything in the game. And the bosses are seriously lacking. The overall game is pretty easy too. It has a nice minigame collection that you should check ti out though. But most are reused from Super Mario 64 DS. Overall it is a good title and is worth your time if you like Mario. But I think Yoshi Island DS is better, you should definitely check it out.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#3 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
I think it is a must have.... easily one of my favorite DS games.  It may not have been the most challenging game Bededog, but it had its moments of frustration.
-DuNN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 -DuNN-
Member since 2006 • 4767 Posts
Yeah the game is great and includes lots of minigames to keep you busy for a while not to mention your friends won't need the game since it is downloadable.
sufian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 sufian2
Member since 2005 • 566 Posts
I'm assuming that you are talking about New Super Mario Bros. I liked it, but it is a little over rated in my opinion. It is far to short, even if you get everything in the game. And the bosses are seriously lacking. The overall game is pretty easy too. It has a nice minigame collection that you should check ti out though. But most are reused from Super Mario 64 DS. Overall it is a good title and is worth your time if you like Mario. But I think Yoshi Island DS is better, you should definitely check it out.bededog
Agreed not a great game but pretty much a must buy if you like Mario games. Like bededog said though Yoshi's Island DS is way way way better and will provide hours of fun. Speaking of NSMB I still have not unlocked the two extra worlds I keep forgeting to get to it, hopefully this weekend.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#6 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
I would say New Super Mario Bros is great one of the best on the DS. If you want a Mario game on DS get Mario Kart DS
ihateelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 ihateelvis
Member since 2006 • 2380 Posts
Heh, I surprisingly don't own the game. :P I've played it though, and from what I've played it seems like an excellent Mario sidescroller. :)
Willdyer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 Willdyer10
Member since 2005 • 1832 Posts
I think the Mario 64 DS is good, get that. (Its also very cheap)
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts
I think it is a must have.... easily one of my favorite DS games. It may not have been the most challenging game Bededog, but it had its moments of frustration.REVOLUTIONfreak
Well in fact it's not challenging at all :lol:, but still a good buy.