Isn't annoying that you can't kill Serana?

rabunzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 rabunzel
Member since 2009 • 258 Posts

And before you ask why, it's because she's a vampire and I'm a vampire hunter. I wanted to play as a good person kill undead and I didn't even join the theives guild and I destroyed the brotherhood. So she's a vampire, she hunts people, drink blood. And I can't kill her?

I kept hoping the dawnguard would give you a quest to kill her eventually like the blades did (SPOILER!!) when they ordered you to kill Parthunaax which is your friend and the reason you were able to defeat Alduin. But no, no quest, no option. I can't believe the blades gave you a quest that you can't turn down and the dawnguard just welcomed Serana.

And how come she's forced in your party the whole time? You should at least be able to leave her and go your quest alone. Instead having to listen to her chatter all the time!

What do you people think?

Slinqy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Slinqy
Member since 2009 • 607 Posts

Would have been pretty cruel for Isran to thank her and owe the Dawnguard's success to her and then have you try and kill her afterwards. Of course, if you accepted such a request, I think that would be pretty low as well, especially if you're just killing her solely because she's a vampire, and for no other reason than that. I'm actually glad that you can't kill Serana. But I always wanted Isran to try and do it at the end so I could kill him. Never liked Isran.

N0tYrBeezin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 N0tYrBeezin
Member since 2003 • 6930 Posts

@Slinqy said:

Would have been pretty cruel for Isran to thank her and owe the Dawnguard's success to her and then have you try and kill her afterwards. Of course, if you accepted such a request, I think that would be pretty low as well, especially if you're just killing her solely because she's a vampire, and for no other reason than that. I'm actually glad that you can't kill Serana. But I always wanted Isran to try and do it at the end so I could kill him. Never liked Isran.

Just a vampire? Are you confused? Vampire is not a race. They are evil incarnate.

Slinqy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Slinqy
Member since 2009 • 607 Posts

Evil incarnate? Hardly. Molag Bal, yes. All Vampires, no. If you just listen to Serana it is quite obvious that she is not evil. And I never said Vampires were a natural race.

Likeordie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Likeordie
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I love Serana in the way one imperfect creature can love another.

You know what's wrong with Skyrim these days?.... If you want just kill, play Black. Very satisfying.....

Likeordie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 Likeordie
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@rabunzel said:

she hunts people, drink blood. And I can't kill her?

And how come she's forced in your party the whole time? You should at least be able to leave her and go your quest alone. Instead having to listen to her chatter all the time!

What do you people think?

What made you think she drinks blood? You seen this? If you want to play a hero, you should not deal death so eagerly to people. You should not kill those bandits just because they are no good.

Serana is the nicest NPC in the entire game, and I actually enjoy having her around. She can sit on the ground, etc.

Well, that is how I think.