So far the most anti-social mp game i have ever palyed.

#1 Posted by jack00 (3541 posts) -

I just got into the beta, haven't played alot, i'm lvl 4 or something, but so far I haven't exchanged a sentence with anybody.

I tried whispering to people, inviting them to group, even when I chat in the open chat nobody answers me, ever, wtf. At some point I actually thought the the chat is broken and people just can'T see what I was writing...

Anywho, if there are some people who are also starting with the game and would like to group sometime, let me know, i'll try to figure out how to add please in the friend list or something.

p.s. Can somebody tell me if there is a way to move the mouse cursor freely ? I haven't figured that one out even after reading the controls list about 3 times, is it even possible ??

#2 Posted by N0tYrBeezin (6902 posts) -

@jack00: You agreed to the NDA that is why you were allowed into the beta. Why are you talking about it publicly now? Do you know what the NDA is even? Jezuz ....

#4 Posted by JC2k (791 posts) -

@N0tYrBeezin, He hasn't really said anything that would considered a spoiler, nor has he posted any images/video, so I'm sure it's fine. As far is the game being anti-social, I doubt there will be many people being social on the starter island. I haven't played the game myself, but I'd imagine most people are just trying to level up/explore.

#5 Posted by Noclippin (777 posts) -

@N0tYrBeezin: LOL. You're just a pawn in this game of theirs aren't you? I'll shit all over their NDA: This game SUCKS and hiding it won't make it any different.

#6 Posted by xxxkris44 (143 posts) -

with the mindset most ppl have in mmo-s i prefer no talking.

#7 Edited by BurningUp99 (249 posts) -

@Noclippin:

Don't take it out on us people that are looking forward to this just because you're a single player fanboi that can't afford 15 bucks a month. People need to stop comparing it to Skyrim and other single player games.

#8 Edited by NeroRathe (288 posts) -

@N0tYrBeezin: LOL. You're just a pawn in this game of theirs aren't you? I'll shit all over their NDA: This game SUCKS and hiding it won't make it any different.

So what you are saying is that you can't be trusted to abide by your word, and then the next sentence out of your mouth is "trust me" this is how the game is....lol, okay.

There were plenty of beta keys out there this past weekend with Curse giving away 500,000, so I'd like to think people had a real opportunity to see for themselves.

As far as anti-social, this does not even compare to a game like GW2, where the instant groups made conversation nearly irrelevant, just walk into the area to be in a group. No thanks....

#9 Posted by Noclippin (777 posts) -

@NeroRathe: My word? My word has nothing to do with putting a ✓ in a fucking box at then end of a 100 pages of lawyer vomit.

#10 Posted by NeroRathe (288 posts) -

@Noclippin Hey, you do have that going for you, at least your diatribe was not a 100 pages of vomit, a couple of sentences is all.

Go look up the word integrity, you demonstrated that you lack it, then go check the word credibility, and maybe you'll put it all together.

Cheers, and good luck!

#12 Posted by k41m (721 posts) -

@NeroRathe said:

@Noclippin Hey, you do have that going for you, at least your diatribe was not a 100 pages of vomit, a couple of sentences is all.

Go look up the word integrity, you demonstrated that you lack it, then go check the word credibility, and maybe you'll put it all together.

Cheers, and good luck!

Lol, fuck you :D

Grow up, with all of your cussing and ranting you sound like a weak child.

#13 Posted by Noclippin (777 posts) -

@k41m said:

@Noclippin said:

@NeroRathe said:

Cheers, and good luck!

Lol, fuck you :D

Grow up, with all of your cussing and ranting you sound like a weak child.

Fuck you too.

#14 Posted by Ratsneve (368 posts) -

@BurningUp99: But Solo is possible in the game and it is ES so I will ask questions and get answers even if the developer is different too.