Gaarakin2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Gaarakin2010
Member since 2010 • 238 Posts

well for me it would probably be sun quan, i dont really hate him i just think he is bland and boring :/

what about you guys? :)

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

Not really hating a particular warrior, but the design... oh don't get me started on some.

Xu Zhu and Liu Shan get it the most though. I wish Koei would go back to their roots on design, just because you can create a fur-wearing baby, and an obese Chinese retard doesn't mean you should.

DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 DPumbliQ
Member since 2006 • 17367 Posts
I hate the look Koei gave Gan Ning in DW6 and 7. I seriously despise it. Therefore it's probably the warrior I dislike the most in recent times.
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts
I'm certain this thread will produce a reaction from hardy, the father of all wunatics!
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Bruneauinfo
Member since 2004 • 7777 Posts

well, it's not that they hate the wu characters.they just don't like what Koei did with them. i personally like the 6 Gan Ning. i also agree on sun quan. he's rather boring usually. but in the story there's not a lot of super-cool fight history on him. he's more of a symbol than a warrior.

i really don't like how they continue to cramp over Pang Tong and make him look more and more like a dude with suvere physical deformations. the story says he was ugly - not dicrepit.

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 jeffhardy141
Member since 2007 • 6151 Posts

well, it's not that they hate the wu characters.they just don't like what Koei did with them. i personally like the 6 Gan Ning. i also agree on sun quan. he's rather boring usually. but in the story there's not a lot of super-cool fight history on him. he's more of a symbol than a warrior.

i really don't like how they continue to cramp over Pang Tong and make him look more and more like a dude with suvere physical deformations. the story says he was ugly - not dicrepit.

Bruneauinfo

Dw7 Pang Tong looks super neat though, i like it. As for Gan Ning I super loved him in 6, but the design is awful in 7. Anyone notice he dosent have nipples.

Anyway I have 3 characters

1. Bao Saiwhatever. I hate her. When you look at the info i look at, shes pretty much the covergirl. She is awful. Awful design, and worse than the Qiaos. She fills up a potential spot for Shu or any other character. She is a waste of space and is only fan service.

Gaarakin2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gaarakin2010
Member since 2010 • 238 Posts
you said 3 characters, wheres the other 2? ^^
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DPumbliQ

you said 3 characters, wheres the other 2? ^^Gaarakin2010

He hates her! 3 times! :P 

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jeffhardy141

[QUOTE="Gaarakin2010"]you said 3 characters, wheres the other 2? ^^DPumbliQ

He hates her! 3 times! :P

Actually my parents told me to sleep so i abruptly stop, ill make my other later

And I do hate her times 3 too :P

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jeffhardy141

Let me continue.

2. Xihaou Ba: First of all, i was SUPER dissapointed when they added Xihaou Ba to Koei's fictional kingdom. Xihaou Ba was an outstanding figure in Shu and is definetly a great companion of Jiang Wei.

Plus such an intresting story Koei couldve done. A Xihaou in shu??? it couldve been so well done :(

And my bigger reason which is the primary reason is he looks like freaking Justin Beiber!!!!

3. Zhong Hui. Ok dont get me wrong at all ok I love this guy. Love the pretty boy look, kinda have but to some extent. Zhong Hui balances this and he looks really cool.

But the reason why he's kinda a hated charater is I cant beleive he dosent have his story. First of all when i saw his design i was delighted because he looks like a Jiang Wei partner (someone to compete, and then ally with Jiang Wei). Excited to see the final confontration of Shu Vs. Wei in Cheng Du Castle. The finest moment of Shu fighting to the death. Admire Zhong Hui and Jiang Wei.

But thats not in the stroy... Zhong Hui gets the fictional Jin story instead... :( . Technially I love him, but i hate him....

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Victorious_Fize

I loved Xiahou Ba looks! :P

But Bao Sanniang really ain't that bad, I actually like her too, and I believe they added her because she had a fair amount of popularity in the ROTK series, but I could be wrong about that.

Speaking of which, if Zong Hui and Xiahou Ba are Shu retainers, does that mean Jin empire was very limited on the officers field? I have yet to fully read the novel.

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jeffhardy141

I loved Xiahou Ba looks! :P

But Bao Sanniang really ain't that bad, I actually like her too, and I believe they added her because she had a fair amount of popularity in the ROTK series, but I could be wrong about that.

Speaking of which, if Zong Hui and Xiahou Ba are Shu retainers, does that mean Jin empire was very limited on the officers field? I have yet to fully read the novel.

Victorious_Fize

Then your a beiber fan meaning im crying now :P

Nope she was completely fictional and completely fan-serivce. Completely useless.

Jin Empire had no officers that could possibly be in the game. Not one character in dw7 thats from jin was in jin. Wen Yang, and Sima Yan are the only officers that can come to my mind right now.

Zhong Hui was in Wei as was Deng Ai. Zhong hui later betrayed Wei and joined Shu. Since Zhong Hui and Deng Ai are late era they put them in Jin.

Same with Xihaou Ba but putting him in was just random.

Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Victorious_Fize

Ah, I see.

I'm not big on Bieber, but I know once Xiahou Ba put his helmet on, that statement is nulled by the sheer epic design.

As for Bao, I aint arguing, because more buns can never go wrong for me.

DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DPumbliQ
Imo Xiahou Ba looks 40% less gay than DW6's Gan Ning. :P
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jeffhardy141

:o

oh no you didint!

DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DPumbliQ
Yup yup, hehe. :P
JeffSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JeffSteel
Member since 2004 • 2989 Posts

well for me it would probably be sun quan, i dont really hate him i just think he is bland and boring :/

Gaarakin2010

Same for me, except I DO hate him.

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jeffhardy141
[QUOTE="Gaarakin2010"]

JeffSteel

Same for me, except I DO hate him.

......im not going down that road again 0.o.... well at least not in probation :evil: :P
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Bruneauinfo

Victorious_Fize

the reason why is that by the time Jin took over just about everyone in China was dead or had migrated out. the population fell from like 50 million at the start of the yellow turban rebellion to like 16 million when Jin finally took over. everyone with any talent was either dead or moved to a more peaceful region of the world. 

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 wonzan
Member since 2008 • 1126 Posts

hmmmm either xiao qiao or bao san niang (sp?)

they just should not be on the battle field.

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jeffhardy141

bao san niang (sp?)

she should just not be on the battle field.

wonzan

This

She should be making me a sandwich in the kitchen and I then give her a (harold and kumar guatanmo bay) sandwhich

Habast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Habast
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts

I thought Sun Quan was alright in 6, but his voice in 7 destroys his character completely.

I think Pang Tong looks pretty awesome in 7, though 5 is still my favorite appearance for him.

Gan Ning was better in 5, in my opinion, but he wasn't that bad in 6. Don't like the looks of him in 7, though.

And yeah, it is lame that they made Jin just take all those officers and all but I'm just happy they're in the game.

Overall, Xu Zhu and Xiao Qiao and Zhang He earn the most animosity from me.

DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DPumbliQ

I thought Sun Quan was alright in 6, but his voice in 7 destroys his character completely.

I think Pang Tong looks pretty awesome in 7, though 5 is still my favorite appearance for him.

Gan Ning was better in 5, in my opinion, but he wasn't that bad in 6. Don't like the looks of him in 7, though.

And yeah, it is lame that they made Jin just take all those officers and all but I'm just happy they're in the game.

Overall, Xu Zhu and Xiao Qiao and Zhang He earn the most animosity from me.

Habast

Gan Ning was one of my favorites in DW5, that's why I hate him so much in DW6. 

bug_trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bug_trevor
Member since 2007 • 3796 Posts

I don't hate any characters but the character I greatest dislike is prolly DW6 Huang Gai

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Bruneauinfo

i'll probably put more serious time into this game later. i tried playing the third level of Wei again. this time i got pwned by Lu Bu. i think i may start over to see how grinding works out.

Avatar image for mitsuhideakechi
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mitsuhideakechi
Member since 2007 • 2018 Posts
I hate Zhuge Dan. I wanted to send him to the chopping block.
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DPumbliQ

I hate Zhuge Dan. I wanted to send him to the chopping block.mitsuhideakechi

He looks like an ambassador from Venice in from the 17th century. :P I kinda like it. 

Habast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Habast
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts

I hate Zhuge Dan. I wanted to send him to the chopping block.mitsuhideakechi

He was one of my favorites to play as in ROTK, I haven't played 7 yet but he'll probably be my main character, assuming I ever play it.

Really tight on cash at the moment so I probably won't get it for like 6 months, if I do...