jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 jeffhardy141
Member since 2007 • 6151 Posts

So I come here today not only in proper grammar but also a public apology. I have recently made a current member quit for a barrage of insults I launched and not only do I wish to plead my case but I wish not only to apologize to that certain member currently called Fiz4ever but anyone else I have terribly offended.

First of I wish to apologize to Harden007 himself for angering him of making the recruit Fiz4ever abandon the union. He did make a comment about how if I wish to leave I may, but that is simply not the case. As I have said before not only am I hear to make a public apology to anyone I have offended in the past (Not including Shu vs. Wu debates) but to plead my case. When I meant of course introduce I meant on how people publicly explained how they are basically a union who takes advantage of no moderators in the union. Fiz4ever properly introduced himself as a Shu fan and I had great hope and respect for him. But after things got active again everyone greeted the new recruit and either spoke seriously or joked about how the union is "Off-topic" almost all the time. Now I have learned to put up with this and always notice that deep down we all talk about Dynasty Warriors and the occasional game also made by Koei but suddenly of course I noticed not one thing that came out of Fiz4ever keyboard was Dynasty Warriors related except some of the exceptions of the recent talking of Ling Tong's gender. So that is what I mean first. Then of course you talked about me being an **** in this case and I do admit I went a bit low insulting him for the lies in his Social Life, but I must've snapped and decided to insult for real. But in this case with the continuous talking about the "yo-yo or Ying-Yang" art always gets me to wonder "Why is this still going on". For when the Pokemon phase happened it was contained to one single thread. But the "yo-yo" art went out of hand and first I just resorted to saying "Why is this still going on" but in my defense when he publicly told me to Shut the (censored) up and especially make a deal out of it I must've taken that as a cue to really take this seriously which unfortunately cause a death. So I publicly apologize to Harden007

Hisagi15 is a public ass but I do feel I do feel I should stop the insulting (Even though he still mocked my new officer position). He has occasionally returned to the union with a new personality in him (Except with the arguments of mitsuhideakechi.) So I publicly apologize to Hisagi15.

Mitsuhideakechi my friend now I know we put this in the past but I still believe I should do this. Now in my full opinion I do believe the argument we had was you're fault (I do not mean for more arguments I am just stating what I believe). But I should've taken the matter a little bit calmer or ignored you're taunts. So I myself apologize.

As for Fiz4ever I do admit that I feel not that regretful of the argument we had I just feel regret on HOW I took the matter. I do believe that the amount of "Ying-Yang" should've stopped after maybe 10-18 posts of it not 30 and then a trial and then a thread about it again. But I still apologize on how I treated you, for I have fun with you. I do not know whether you will, accept my apology and come back to the union, accept my apology but not return, accept my apology but stay away from the Union temporally, Decline my apology but return to the union, Decline my apology and flick me off but return later. I do not know all I know is I am sorry for the way I treated you.

I have made a public apology and I did not do this as a joke thread, or mocking you guys with fake apologies this I mean what I type truthfully. And If anyone mocks this thread I will personally say it out loud I will edit that post unless Harden007 strips my officer rank from me, temporarily bans the ability for officers to edit posts, or just de-activate the use permanently ban the privilege.

So this post ends.

-Jeffhardy141

-Gianfranco R. Ocampo

-Da Ladies Man

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Bruneauinfo
Member since 2004 • 7777 Posts

well in your defense it's not like you throttled him or anything. i'm thinking most of us are from the West. and around here we are more used to hazing and being hazed. for the most part we take it as a friendly thing we do to see if you think too highly of yourself.

so it could be fize just wasn't aware of this, seeing as he's from the middle east. and of course there's also a question about his level of self confidence. if he's young then i could see that perhaps being a big problem.

in retrospect this union hasn't been about lovey-doveyness. it's been about venting and proding and poking fun. either members catch on to this and evolve a bit and stop taking it seriously or they leave. we are free from political correctness. i think fize probably just fell under the catagory of tender-hearted and wasn't ready for the "heat of the kitchen".

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Bruneauinfo

a plague upon the union!!!??? nooooo!!!!

:o 

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 wonzan
Member since 2008 • 1126 Posts
Yeah I would agree with that ^. Fize seemed like the soft hearted mister nice guy. Hence I avoided using western sayings and colloquialism with him but also just avoided "prodding" him as brun mentioned. He was a good guy, he's on my friend list too. Maybe I could get him to come back? I never saw/read any of what happened though (this is my 2nd post today after a bit of a hiatus).
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jeffhardy141
Yeah I would agree with that ^. Fize seemed like the soft hearted mister nice guy. Hence I avoided using western sayings and colloquialism with him but also just avoided "prodding" him as brun mentioned. He was a good guy, he's on my friend list too. Maybe I could get him to come back? I never saw/read any of what happened though (this is my 2nd post today after a bit of a hiatus).wonzan
??? you know fiz well from readibg his posts?
wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 wonzan
Member since 2008 • 1126 Posts

No, he has none. I just meant from reading his topics/replies in the DWU I got that picture of him. Oh and I have now read what happened :/ It's awkward to say the least but mostly misunderstanding I think.

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jeffhardy141

No, he has none. I just meant from reading his topics/replies in the DWU I got that picture of him. Oh and I have now read what happened :/ It's awkward to say the least but mostly misunderstanding I think.

wonzan
k
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts

Well he's gone now and refuses to come back. It's a shame but not a disaster; this place is not for the faint of heart. Jeffhardy apologized in his own jeffhardy way. I got angry in this matter, perhaps more than I should have. It's all over now, lets just move on in the Glory and Triumph that is the DYNASTY WARRIORS UNION.

VIVA DWU

Avatar image for mitsuhideakechi
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 mitsuhideakechi
Member since 2007 • 2018 Posts

Well he's gone now and refuses to come back. It's a shame but not a disaster; this place is not for the faint of heart. Jeffhardy apologized in his own jeffhardy way. I got angry in this matter, perhaps more than I should have. It's all over now, lets just move on in the Glory and Triumph that is the DYNASTY WARRIORS UNION.

VIVA DWU

harden007

My lord, he is simply human, I can always continue to persuade him. :/ May I?

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jeffhardy141

VIVA DWU

harden007
and a jeffhardy way?
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 harden007
[QUOTE="harden007"]

VIVA DWU

mitsuhideakechi

fize asked me to stop asking him to come back, so forget him, he's gone.

mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mitsuhideakechi
[QUOTE="mitsuhideakechi"][QUOTE="harden007"]

VIVA DWU

harden007

fize asked me to stop asking him to come back, so forget him, he's gone.

Understood..
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Bruneauinfo

he asked me the same thing.

i believe he just wanted to 'sing and write poetry' with his other soft natured friends - like mostly girls.

skyler303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 skyler303
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts
well since you apologized I guess I won't have to take out my halberd :)
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jeffhardy141
well since you apologized I guess I won't have to take out my halberd :)skyler303
huh?
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bruneauinfo
yeah
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 harden007
no needt o draw your halberd
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Bruneauinfo

yeah, we know what one looks like

mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mitsuhideakechi
What if someone named their penis halberd? What if they already drew it out? >.>....
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Bruneauinfo

yeah

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points