How would DWs celebrate the 4th of July?

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Bruneauinfo
Member since 2004 • 7777 Posts
so i know some us history since i was born and raised here. but here's a question for the one or maybe two people who'll actually read the forum over the next weeks. how would the DWs celebrate the 4th of July if they were still alive today?
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 DPumbliQ
Member since 2006 • 17367 Posts

so i know some us history since i was born and raised here. but here's a question for the one or maybe two people who'll actually read the forum over the next weeks. how would the DWs celebrate the 4th of July if they were still alive today? Bruneauinfo

Drink wine, get drunk, invade each other, watch Zhu Rong and Zhen Ji mud wrestle.... :P

Avatar image for mitsuhideakechi
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mitsuhideakechi
Member since 2007 • 2018 Posts

[QUOTE="Bruneauinfo"]so i know some us history since i was born and raised here. but here's a question for the one or maybe two people who'll actually read the forum over the next weeks. how would the DWs celebrate the 4th of July if they were still alive today? DPumbliQ

Drink wine, get drunk, invade each other, watch Zhu Rong and Zhen Ji mud wrestle.... :P

yep i agree on the drinking and woah, i must see.
jobo030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 jobo030
Member since 2008 • 713 Posts
They wont they are from CHINA
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DPumbliQ

They wont they are from CHINAjobo030

Well we are just talking about how they would celebrate it if they were from the US

I don't celebrate this day either :P (Obviously, since I'm from Iceland)

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts

[QUOTE="Bruneauinfo"]so i know some us history since i was born and raised here. but here's a question for the one or maybe two people who'll actually read the forum over the next weeks. how would the DWs celebrate the 4th of July if they were still alive today? DPumbliQ

you read my mind. and given me an idea for tomorrow.

DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DPumbliQ
[QUOTE="DPumbliQ"]

[QUOTE="Bruneauinfo"]so i know some us history since i was born and raised here. but here's a question for the one or maybe two people who'll actually read the forum over the next weeks. how would the DWs celebrate the 4th of July if they were still alive today? harden007

you read my mind. and given me an idea for tomorrow.

Oh, I can't wait to see what it is :P

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bruneauinfo
i can just see Cao Cao and Lie Bei roasting hot dogs while Sun Jian and Sun Ce are out in the yard lighting bottle rockets. Zhang Fei and Pang Tong play drunken volley ball against Zhu Rong and Meng Huo. Zhen Ji and Dia Chan do a little sun bathing (little as in bikinis). then Lu Bu shows up way too drunk and Dian Wei and Xhiao Dun and Xhiao Yuan and Guan Yu and Zhuge Liang and Xhu Xu and Guan Ping and Gan Ning and probably a few other level one characters try to calm him down with mousou attacks.
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DPumbliQ

i can just see Cao Cao and Lie Bei roasting hot dogs while Sun Jian and Sun Ce are out in the yard lighting bottle rockets. Zhang Fei and Pang Tong play drunken volley ball against Zhu Rong and Meng Huo. Zhen Ji and Dia Chan do a little sun bathing (little as in bikinis). then Lu Bu shows up way too drunk and Dian Wei and Xhiao Dun and Xhiao Yuan and Guan Yu and Zhuge Liang and Xhu Xu and Guan Ping and Gan Ning and probably a few other level one characters try to calm him down with mousou attacks.Bruneauinfo

Weird, but sounds like a fun party :P

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts

calm him down with mousou attacks.Bruneauinfo

mousou... it'll get ya calm!

DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DPumbliQ

[QUOTE="Bruneauinfo"] calm him down with mousou attacks.harden007

mousou... it'll get ya calm!

Yeah, especially Gan Ning's mousou :lol:

Voork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Voork
Member since 2007 • 810 Posts
Wow don't you guys have awesome imaginations.
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 jeffhardy141
Member since 2007 • 6151 Posts

I could see Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, and Lui Bei plating flowers for there garde while ZHange says random things about flowers, while Cao Cao is hunting with Dian wei as bodygaurd, and the Sun family out in the dock in the see when a ship comes at them and hits land and Gan ning coming out of the ship with Ling Tong saying they were drinking a little, and Lu Meng getting made for not invting him for the drinking. Then Zhuge Liang, and Sima Yi combines there fan power and make explosions. Then Zhang Fei getting drunk steals Lu bu's red hare and riding up a mountain and then Zhang Fei makes the red hare jump of the mountain to get the fireworks then falls and zu Zhu catches them.

Thats what i picture

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Bruneauinfo
well, that would work out very well as well. and yes, there would be lots of drunk activity.