jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 jeffhardy141
Member since 2007 • 6151 Posts

Well lets also make this a topic about witches but the point i wish to make is, does anyone have any good books or confediental resources about withces treated in Eurpoe during 1500s-1800s.

I know a bit about Malleus Malifecarum but any help will be appreciated.

But while were at it what you guys think about withces.

JeffSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 JeffSteel
Member since 2004 • 2989 Posts

Trust me, witches are real, they are the brides of Satan, and have only been kept at bay by the various witch trials and burnings thought human history.  The next time you see an inquisitor, you should thank them profusely for their work against the forces of black magic and witch craft.

In terms of history books, don't trust anything written in the past 100 or so years, or otherwise questioning the absolute truth of the evil of witchcraft, for they were written by those under the influence of dark sorceries and demons, and of course witches.   Sources from the medieval Catholic church are the best sources.

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

Believe me when I say vile witchcraft and Jinn (AKA demons), evil eye, and all what Abrhamic religions teach, does infact, exist. My dad was actually a Sheikh, and he dealt with them for a very, very, long, time.

I'd say tons more, but I'm pressed for time.

Edit: alright, I got more time, so I'll add this: whatever happens, never ever practice it. Humans nowadays think it's the new "cool" thing to do, which is frustrating because it is not, believe me, don't test it out to see a proof of it, nor contact a witchcraft doer.

DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 DPumbliQ
Member since 2006 • 17367 Posts
Never believed in witches, don't know about them trolls though. :P
JeffSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JeffSteel
Member since 2004 • 2989 Posts

Edit: alright, I got more time, so I'll add this: whatever happens, never ever practice it. Humans nowadays think it's the new "cool" thing to do, which is frustrating because it is not, believe me, don't test it out to see a proof of it, nor contact a witchcraft doer.

Victorious_Fize

Wise words indeed, for to begin dabbling in the black arts  is to start down the path of damnation, for the price of such powers is the soul.

Gaarakin2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Gaarakin2010
Member since 2010 • 238 Posts
yeah they are real. there was this womans house me and my friends went into when we were younger and she had cauldrens and potions and cobwebs everywhere! then we asked around and they said she was a white witch o.O
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Bruneauinfo
Member since 2004 • 7777 Posts

lol @ all posts here

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points