Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

Alright, I'm thinking of making this project, we make this one big mega list of hilarious Koei stuff we find and display it here, for our own amusement, and newcomers serious enjoyment. There's also this little twist to it, and that would be me downloading and saving every bit of thing we find, incase its host take it down, or the users is banned, etc. So in a nutshell, we'll find cool stuff, and protect it from being gone, while also having fun sharing it with each other and build this mega thread.

All links on the first post will conveniently open in a new tab (_blank)

Here, I'll start:

Warriors gone Lucky Star, this is seriously amazing if you watched the anime or know it (KONATNOH~!), otherwise, it's a major pass.

Dynasty Warriors characters performing the famous (or rather infamous) Caramelldanse.

Your turn!

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts
That second one is more scarey and disturbing than funny. Then again, I'm anime's arch nemesis.
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 DPumbliQ
Member since 2006 • 17367 Posts

The first one made me shiver, the second one... I decided to pass. :P 

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Victorious_Fize

Awwh, c'mon you guys, anime is alright, I like it when they make epic warriors into laid back chibi cuties, it fills that "what if all that conflict, all those retainers, just one day, stopped their fight and decieded to sit down and dance together" kind of imagination, aaaannndddd Lucky Star is awesome. :P 

So either way, like it or not, I want all your funny findings. Be it anime or in-game, this mega list is happening!

I'll categorize anime-ish stuff and put them in their own special corner, hell, if this gets big enough, I'll organize all of it.

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts
Trying to talk me into liking anime? You clearly don't know me.
Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Victorious_Fize

Trying to talk me into liking anime? You clearly don't know me.harden007

Naw, it's that I know you or not, because I clearly don't. I just want this project to work.

I don't think you hate anime, I believe you just hate its extremely stereotypical stupid fanbase and how the corps cater to their needs. Anime is crap for a lot of people nowadays, me included.

Ever watched ROTK the anime? Because you should, that was one awesomely classic show. No rainbow hairs, no moe, tsundere, or any Japanese crap you may not fathom and like.

Anyway, I will update and organize the list shortly, I look forward to any contributes here, however small.

Gaarakin2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Gaarakin2010
Member since 2010 • 238 Posts
i love anime, as you can tell from my avatar :P