ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#3 ranger_waha
Member since 2005 • 3187 Posts
Dear god, that's quite a comic, even though I'M not in it....j/k.
Harpey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Harpey
Member since 2005 • 1397 Posts

wow thats a great comic strip Lu_Bu01! nice going

TheFaithDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 TheFaithDream
Member since 2005 • 351 Posts
great comic
bastards12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bastards12345
Member since 2005 • 7194 Posts
LOL!
taisho_rolyat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 taisho_rolyat
Member since 2004 • 3105 Posts

Lol
Props to you, man.

nobuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nobuggs
Member since 2004 • 2411 Posts
Needs more scarface...
Ccrow21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Ccrow21
Member since 2005 • 215 Posts
I'm jealous of your obvious skill:cry:
JeffSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JeffSteel
Member since 2004 • 2989 Posts
Never fear, for the Emperor is alive and well!  I have merely been absent on a crusade against some barbarian hethens.  Yes, the comic is quite funny, though disappionting that I get killed off by the third panel.  Oh well.
bastards12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bastards12345
Member since 2005 • 7194 Posts

Never fear, for the Emperor is alive and well!  I have merely been absent on a crusade against some barbarian hethens.  Yes, the comic is quite funny, though disappionting that I get killed off by the third panel.  Oh well.JeffSteel

Yes, but if you're truly a Dragon Emperor, you will be reborn from each of our stomachs... actually, I suppose you'll pass through everyone's respective body, so you'll be reborn from a pile of ****...

Nasty.

Lu_Bu01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 Lu_Bu01
Member since 2005 • 13553 Posts
...disgusting
nobuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nobuggs
did everyone have a psychotic episode and develop 12 year-old personalities?
Lu_Bu01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lu_Bu01
Yo dawgs I decided to start a new religion...

I call it Fiddyism. Ya wanna hear about it?
Alright homiez. First off "In the beginning there was nothing. Then Fiddy said 'Let there be TiltZ'".

At
this point he established the universe and everything we know as a
cosmic balance, all controlled by the tiltZ of his hat. The prophecy
states that should Fiddys hat ever fall off the universe will explode
and everyone will start shootin theyselves.
Let it be known dat Fiddyism embraces Christ, stating that Christ was
Fiddy's homie. It is also true that Christ was the second being to
master the hat TiltZ.

To worship Fiddy it be recommended dat you
practice yo hat tiltZ everyday, for if you can master the hat TiltZ it
is said you will ascend to Gangsta Heaven, where dere be lots of fine
hos.
Now I know all'y'alls be wonderin about were da mighty G-UNIT! fits
inta all dis. Well G-Unit are da sons of Fiddy and thus are da second
most pimpest gangstas on Earth. It is said dat dey have almost mastered
da hat tiltZ. It also be said dat if when you poppin caps at wankstas
if ya be yellin G-G-G-G-G-G-UNIT ya bullets fly like rain and crush da
unbelievas.

In addition dere be different levels of
enlightenment according to how many times you been shot at. It be said
dat if you get shot 9 times you reach true gangstaness and yo hat tiltZ
start going off da chain.
nobuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nobuggs
[QUOTE="Lu_Bu01"] Yo dawgs I decided to start a new religion...

I call it Fiddyism. Ya wanna hear about it?
Alright homiez. First off "In the beginning there was nothing. Then Fiddy said 'Let there be TiltZ'".

At
this point he established the universe and everything we know as a
cosmic balance, all controlled by the tiltZ of his hat. The prophecy
states that should Fiddys hat ever fall off the universe will explode
and everyone will start shootin theyselves.
Let it be known dat Fiddyism embraces Christ, stating that Christ was
Fiddy's homie. It is also true that Christ was the second being to
master the hat TiltZ.

To worship Fiddy it be recommended dat you
practice yo hat tiltZ everyday, for if you can master the hat TiltZ it
is said you will ascend to Gangsta Heaven, where dere be lots of fine
hos.
Now I know all'y'alls be wonderin about were da mighty G-UNIT! fits
inta all dis. Well G-Unit are da sons of Fiddy and thus are da second
most pimpest gangstas on Earth. It is said dat dey have almost mastered
da hat tiltZ. It also be said dat if when you poppin caps at wankstas
if ya be yellin G-G-G-G-G-G-UNIT ya bullets fly like rain and crush da
unbelievas.

In addition dere be different levels of
enlightenment according to how many times you been shot at. It be said
dat if you get shot 9 times you reach true gangstaness and yo hat tiltZ
start going off da chain.

made a thread about it
JeffSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JeffSteel
Member since 2004 • 2989 Posts

Soo, any plans for a sequel?

Also, I noticed that the website for that Three Kingdoms Comic (the one with Sun Jian in a cuddly Tiger outfit) has been closed down due to the owner not paying the bills.  Too bad.

Lu_Bu01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lu_Bu01

Soo, any plans for a sequel?

Also, I noticed that the website for that Three Kingdoms Comic (the one with Sun Jian in a cuddly Tiger outfit) has been closed down due to the owner not paying the bills. Too bad.

JeffSteel

I don't come on much anymore.
Jack-Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jack-Sparrow
Member since 2006 • 802 Posts
Never fear, for the Emperor is alive and well! I have merely been absent on a crusade against some barbarian hethens. Yes, the comic is quite funny, though disappionting that I get killed off by the third panel. Oh well.JeffSteel
Heresy. The Emperor would be going against heathens.
ChiNoStyLiN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ChiNoStyLiN
Member since 2006 • 36 Posts
ROFL wow there needs to be a sequel to that, to bad Lu bu got banned :(
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ranger_waha
ROFL wow there needs to be a sequel to that, to bad Lu bu got banned :(ChiNoStyLiN
Yes...a damn shame he's NOT around anymore.
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Mr_Buttman
Member since 2005 • 5528 Posts
At least the strip ended with my favorite dude in this game. DIAN WEI PWNS ALL!!!!
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ranger_waha
At least the strip ended with my favorite dude in this game. DIAN WEI PWNS ALL!!!!Mr_Buttman
Yeah, go crappy moveset combined with crappy range! Totally unbeateable for sure! Wait...
Jack-Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Jack-Sparrow
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Mr_Buttman

[QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]At least the strip ended with my favorite dude in this game. DIAN WEI PWNS ALL!!!!ranger_waha
Yeah, go crappy moveset combined with crappy range! Totally unbeateable for sure! Wait...

Oh yeah well why don't you tell me who's your favorite Waha, I think its time for war!

ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ranger_waha

[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]At least the strip ended with my favorite dude in this game. DIAN WEI PWNS ALL!!!!Mr_Buttman

Oh yeah well why don't you tell me who's your favorite Waha, I think its time for war!

We all know that Yuan Shao is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>compared to Dian Wei. No war to be had, Dian Wei is crying in the corner at the mention of the proud Yuan family name.
Jack-Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jack-Sparrow
Yuan shao is a kunt. Dian Wei has effin dungbuckets you fool.
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mr_Buttman
[QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]

[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]At least the strip ended with my favorite dude in this game. DIAN WEI PWNS ALL!!!!ranger_waha

We all know that Yuan Shao is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>compared to Dian Wei. No war to be had, Dian Wei is crying in the corner at the mention of the proud Yuan family name.

WTF!!! Your telling me that Dian Wei gets intimidated by the Yuan name. Dian Wei is a pure evil SOB that's only reason to live is to kick ass. And he did kick ass.

ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ranger_waha
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]

[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]At least the strip ended with my favorite dude in this game. DIAN WEI PWNS ALL!!!!Mr_Buttman

WTF!!! Your telling me that Dian Wei gets intimidated by the Yuan name. Dian Wei is a pure evil SOB that's only reason to live is to kick ass. And he did kick ass.

Apparanly Jack doesn't like kunt, which leads me to believe he likes quite the opposite. Nothing new there, I suppose. And you're right, Dian Wei DID kick ass, until he died. Of spear wounds and what-not. I also phail to recall Dian Wei ever leading an army.
Jack-Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Jack-Sparrow
[QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]

[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]At least the strip ended with my favorite dude in this game. DIAN WEI PWNS ALL!!!!ranger_waha

Apparanly Jack doesn't like kunt, which leads me to believe he likes quite the opposite. Nothing new there, I suppose. And you're right, Dian Wei DID kick ass, until he died. Of spear wounds and what-not. I also phail to recall Dian Wei ever leading an army.

Congratulations on your truly witty and original comeback!
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mr_Buttman
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]

[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]At least the strip ended with my favorite dude in this game. DIAN WEI PWNS ALL!!!!Jack-Sparrow

Were not talking about armies, were talking about Dian Wei and Yuan Shao. Yuan Shao was a rich snob that was born into a royal family. All he did was to hide behind his little soldiers and told them what to do. Dian Wei wasn't born into a royal family, therefore he couldn't lead a powerful army cause nobody would follow a random middle class dude.

Jack-Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Jack-Sparrow
[QUOTE="Jack-Sparrow"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]

Were not talking about armies, were talking about Dian Wei and Yuan Shao. Yuan Shao was a rich snob that was born into a royal family. All he did was to hide behind his little soldiers and told them what to do. Dian Wei wasn't born into a royal family, therefore he couldn't lead a powerful army cause nobody would follow a random middle class dude.

Exactly. Yuan Shao was a kunt.
ChiNoStyLiN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ChiNoStyLiN
Member since 2006 • 36 Posts
isnt kunt speeled with a c? just wondering
Jack-Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Jack-Sparrow
isnt kunt speeled with a c? just wonderingChiNoStyLiN
Yes, it is.
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ranger_waha
[QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"][QUOTE="Jack-Sparrow"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]

[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]At least the strip ended with my favorite dude in this game. DIAN WEI PWNS ALL!!!!Jack-Sparrow

Were not talking about armies, were talking about Dian Wei and Yuan Shao. Yuan Shao was a rich snob that was born into a royal family. All he did was to hide behind his little soldiers and told them what to do. Dian Wei wasn't born into a royal family, therefore he couldn't lead a powerful army cause nobody would follow a random middle class dude.

No one would follow a random middle class dude eh? Well, I guess that means that Cao Cao is pretty screwed! Because, he didn't have an army or anything... And I notice that Dian Wei didn't really DO anything except die. Him and Xu Zhu killed a few people together, but Dian Wei alone was nothing special. Gentlemen, a peasant is but a peasant.
Jack-Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Jack-Sparrow
[QUOTE="Jack-Sparrow"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"][QUOTE="Jack-Sparrow"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]

No one would follow a random middle class dude eh? Well, I guess that means that Cao Cao is pretty screwed! Because, he didn't have an army or anything... And I notice that Dian Wei didn't really DO anything except die. Him and Xu Zhu killed a few people together, but Dian Wei alone was nothing special. Gentlemen, a peasant is but a peasant.

He had effin doungbuckets.
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Mr_Buttman
Dian Wei was arguably one of the strongest warriors in the three kingdoms era. If Dian Wei would have met with Yuan Shao on the battlefield there would be no doubt that Yuan Shao would get freakin pwned by Dian Wei, AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE BUTTMAN SAID SO!!!!
Jack-Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Jack-Sparrow
Dian Wei was arguably one of the strongest warriors in the three kingdoms era. If Dian Wei would have met with Yuan Shao on the battlefield there would be no doubt that Yuan Shao would get freakin pwned by Dian Wei, AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE BUTTMAN SAID SO!!!!Mr_Buttman
IF YA SMELLLALALALALALAL! WHAT THE JACK! IS COOKIN!
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ranger_waha
Dian Wei was arguably one of the strongest warriors in the three kingdoms era. If Dian Wei would have met with Yuan Shao on the battlefield there would be no doubt that Yuan Shao would get freakin pwned by Dian Wei, AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE BUTTMAN SAID SO!!!!Mr_Buttman
However, Dian Wei would NOT have met with Yuan Shao, as peasant scum is not usually allowed within touching distance. Dian Wei would have had to speak with Mr. Shao's Secretaries, Yan Liang and Wen Chou. Who R0xx0r beyond all reason.
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Mr_Buttman
[QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"]Dian Wei was arguably one of the strongest warriors in the three kingdoms era. If Dian Wei would have met with Yuan Shao on the battlefield there would be no doubt that Yuan Shao would get freakin pwned by Dian Wei, AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE BUTTMAN SAID SO!!!!ranger_waha
However, Dian Wei would NOT have met with Yuan Shao, as peasant scum is not usually allowed within touching distance. Dian Wei would have had to speak with Mr. Shao's Secretaries, Yan Liang and Wen Chou. Who R0xx0r beyond all reason.

Yeah, that plan sure worked out good against Guan Yu. I'm pretty sure the same outcome would of happened if Dian Wei had to "talk" to those two punks.