TheMotive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheMotive
Member since 2004 • 1713 Posts
Some Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends has been leaked on the GameFAQs board, and I thought I'd share it here.

4 New Characters

For Wu: Ding Feng (Wu Officer)
For Wei: Guo Jia (Wei strategist)
For Shu: Wang Ping (Shu tactician)
For Other: Gao Shun (Dong Zhou's officer)

Destiny Mode

In this new RPGesque mode, you start out as a lowly soldier, and your quest is to become a famed officer. You'll learn new skills and come into contact with many of the officers in the game. The story is open ended.

Such regulars as Legend mode are still being implemented, and well as the return of the Create a Warrior mode. This all seems too good to be true, but if this keeps up, I may abolish my new policy stated in the Longevity thread.
birdman1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 birdman1414
Member since 2003 • 3317 Posts

Some Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends has been leaked on the GameFAQs board, and I thought I'd share it here.

4 New Characters

For Wu: Ding Feng (Wu Officer)
For Wei: Guo Jia (Wei strategist)
For Shu: Wang Ping (Shu tactician)
For Other: Gao Shun (Dong Zhou's officer)

Destiny Mode

In this new RPGesque mode, you start out as a lowly soldier, and your quest is to become a famed officer. You'll learn new skills and come into contact with many of the officers in the game. The story is open ended.

Such regulars as Legend mode are still being implemented, and well as the return of the Create a Warrior mode. This all seems too good to be true, but if this keeps up, I may abolish my new policy stated in the Longevity thread.
TheMotive

Guo Jia? nice choice, i started getting tired of him being generic whenever i see him in the game, i read he was good, the only other one i know in some way is Gao Shun

A-Low

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 A-Low
Member since 2004 • 5380 Posts
Thanks for the info Motive. Can't wait to see this game.
samigarnett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 samigarnett
Member since 2004 • 1314 Posts
This sounds like it could be pretty good.
somedude410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 somedude410
Member since 2005 • 12090 Posts
Sounds good
hiro1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hiro1333
Member since 2003 • 92 Posts
Ding fo sho.
Ivor_Trueshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ivor_Trueshot
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOO! STILL NO YAN YAN!!!!!!!!!
JeffSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 JeffSteel
Member since 2004 • 2989 Posts

Ahhh...... excellent work, TheMotive! For this deed, you shall be awarded control over 500 households, as well as 50 acres of land!

JeffSteel Inc. is not responsible for the health, welfare, condition, and/or exsistence of afore-mention households and/or land. By having read this disclaimer you have tacitly agreed the following terms: 1) You shall not hold JeffSteel Inc. responsible, blameworthy, or in any way, shape, or form responsible for the damage and/or lacking of reward. 2) You shall think this attempt at off-beat humor is funny. This message is brought to you by JeffSteel Inc., the Democratic Party, and veiwers like you.

TheMotive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheMotive
Member since 2004 • 1713 Posts

Ahhh...... excellent work, TheMotive! For this deed, you shall be awarded control over 500 households, as well as 50 acres of land!

JeffSteel Inc. is not responsible for the health, welfare, condition, and/or exsistence of afore-mention households and/or land. By having read this disclaimer you have tacitly agreed the following terms: 1) You shall not hold JeffSteel Inc. responsible, blameworthy, or in any way, shape, or form responsible for the damage and/or lacking of reward. 2) You shall think this attempt at off-beat humor is funny. This message is brought to you by JeffSteel Inc., the Democratic Party, and veiwers like you.

JeffSteel

Haha, I'm just glad that I could od my duty. I'd like take this opportunity to claim everything ever.
robert_15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 robert_15
Member since 2004 • 301 Posts
That new mode sounds awesome.
taisho_rolyat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 taisho_rolyat
Member since 2004 • 3105 Posts

JeffSteel
What's with those guys and giving hand-outs? Now seriously...
C-GHOST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 C-GHOST
Member since 2004 • 9789 Posts
I want them to make Pan Zhang, Zhu Zhi, Zhu Ran, and Ahui Nan into real characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And maybe Cheng Pu one day!
noahcycle12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 noahcycle12
Member since 2004 • 14304 Posts

That new mode sounds awesome.robert_15

Thats what Ive been wanting the whole time. But they need to give us a much BIGGER edit mode. More options. More body types, faces, clothes, and weapon styles. Reasoning is that it is cool to go through as one of the main characters, but it would be even cooler if you could start out as a nobody, and slowly make a name for yourself. Improve your skills. And the game could play off of fear and respect. Oh, that would be killer.

C-GHOST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 C-GHOST
Member since 2004 • 9789 Posts

I did my son Jiang Qin a great injustice! I'd rather him be made into a character than anyone!

He was Zhou Tai's buddy, come on!

GTAJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GTAJoe
Member since 2004 • 1146 Posts

Thanks for the info. I really hope they inprove the create a character by adding more clothing and stuff.