Dannytorturer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dannytorturer
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts

i will give u all the incite news on the games i listed above and i will do this every time i get somethin new on these games so all i need from u guys is 50 posts from any 1 so i can see ur motivated and then ull get all the news from my knowledge and release dates and more just do wat i asked say watever u would like to say and there u go

Lets start with a question

how many characters have been in the game dynasty warriors 5 game tht are the leaders of 1 type of army?

or

wat would u risk paying to get the new DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 game?

i need to kno whether or not u guys r motivated enough and deserve to here all the news tht i kno and i can find out

Chaism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Chaism
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts
Is this real?..really you have inside knowledge yet, Some how you want posts and even putting aisde no attempt at grammar. Um.. let me ask you a question, What company do you work for?, also why do the liars lie and the sinners sin, yet the chip monks dont chip?
Avatar image for mitsuhideakechi
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mitsuhideakechi
Member since 2007 • 2018 Posts
what are u trying to say?
Dannytorturer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dannytorturer
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts
na im not in any company but i find a bunch of things i research stuff and wat not becuase i love this series i didnt think there was something wrong with tht and tryin to let everyone kno wat i find out im not lying and if im wrong im wrong becuase things do change im not askin for any disrespect so im just tryin to have fun again i didnt think there was anything wrong with tht
D-cashman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 D-cashman
Member since 2007 • 8563 Posts
So..About the information!
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Mr_Buttman
Member since 2005 • 5528 Posts
As leader, if you got somethin to say then say it... or else ... SPAAAAAAAAAAM TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!
D-cashman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 D-cashman
Buttman Someone can moderate you for spamming
D-cashman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 D-cashman
I'm not threating him i'm warning him of someone who can threaten him
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mr_Buttman
Buttman Someone can moderate you for spammingD-cashman
First of all i was only joking im not gonna spam. Second of all, im not scared to get modded for a little spamming because my mod history is stacked with things a lot worse than that. Thirdly, here in the DWU people don't mod other people for stupid stuff like that, especially the leader. Anyways, I appreciate your concern D-cashman.
JeffSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JeffSteel
Member since 2004 • 2989 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"][QUOTE="D-cashman"]Buttman Someone can moderate you for spammingharden007

First of all i was only joking im not gonna spam. Second of all, im not scared to get modded for a little spamming because my mod history is stacked with things a lot worse than that. Thirdly, here in the DWU people don't mod other people for stupid stuff like that, especially the leader. Anyways, I appreciate your concern D-cashman.

c*****n reported my post on this thread and got me moderated, what a c***d.

Oh geez, Harden007 NEVER forgets an insult, even if it takes years of plotting and the expenditure of enormous amounts of resources to get even with every petty slight.

This particular post just made my day though, lol.

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#13 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts
[QUOTE="harden007"]

[QUOTE="Mr_Buttman"][QUOTE="D-cashman"]Buttman Someone can moderate you for spammingJeffSteel

c*****n reported my post on this thread and got me moderated, what a c***d.

Oh geez, Harden007 NEVER forgets an insult, even if it takes years of plotting and the expenditure of enormous amounts of resources to get even with every petty slight.

This particular post just made my day though, lol.

true, but that "fued" with scarface was rediculous. In fact, I think that's what pissd me off about it in the first place.

Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mr_Buttman
Guys how many times do i need to talk about the reporting?