siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
So back in this thread, there were some negative opinions about the union of the week. I was just curious, has this feature improved at all in your opinion? If it was up to you, which unions would be your choice?
Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111406 Posts

I think it'd be good to give a mix of hot unions that are constantly active and informative that are out there, and new unions that show a lot of promise and are getting into a good swing.

Personally, I believe whoever is picking union of the week should try and bounce around plenty of unions to get a good feel for them, they don't bite, and there are some really great unions out there. :P It'd also give a great idea on what unions are going strong and which are not.

Also, I think unions being picked for union of the week shouid be observed for a short period, to ensure the officer team and the leader try to make the union a great place to be in.

I don't think I could name off any unions that should or should not be the union of the week, but I do think it's getting a little better sometimes.

lancelot200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 lancelot200
Member since 2005 • 61977 Posts

I agree with some of those points.

I don't have a problem with the process being subjective. I just want an active union.

johngrose77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 johngrose77
Member since 2008 • 2978 Posts
How many unions do you guys observe to determine the union of the week. It must be a ton. You officers here do a lot of work for helping everyone. To answer the question asked in the title...frankly I do not exactly know because I only stick to the unions I must stick to so I will continue to leave it to you guys.