would u agree to a castlevania game on the WII !!!!!!!!

keebthesquee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 keebthesquee
Member since 2006 • 315 Posts
just wondering.

wouldnt it be awesome. if they put time in it and im sure they would. but i know the producer said he doesnt have any plans making a game on the wii. BUT STIILLL.

swinging that ax and that whip. telling ur partner where to go. imatating a special move movment. throwing knives. spears. etc.

it would be fun.

though one question?   3d or 2d
venus577

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 venus577
Member since 2003 • 1555 Posts

I'm going to withhold judgement until I actually play a Wii. The concept sounds interesting, but I don't want to form an opinion on something I haven't experienced. Red Steel turned out to be a pretty bad game, like I expected. I've not liked Zelda for a long time, so won't be able to compare it to that either. The only Wii game I am interested in is Trauma Center, and that is a VERY different game than anything Castlevania might be.

I will say that any Castlevania on the Wii will have to be in 3D. The Wiimote itself is used in a 3 dimensional fashion, so such movements are much more easily translated to a 3D field than a 2D plane.

RockmanSRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 RockmanSRD
Member since 2004 • 5067 Posts

It would be interesting to see a CV game on the Wii.  It might actually give me another reason for buying a Wii.

I've played the Wii at a friend's house.  Never before have I felt so completely ridiculous playing a video game.  The games were okay, he had the sports game and Zelda.  Between the boxing and fishing in Zelda I felt like an idiot playing that thing.  No offense to you Wii users out there.  I actually commend you.  It must take a terrible amount of courage to play the Wii in front of your friends and family.  I'm afraid that is a level of courage I will never have.  I'd much rather lock myself up in a darkened room to play it instead of being seen.

I suppose I got a little better once my friend showed me the proper method to "flicking" the remote.  Still, I'd much rather play purely with buttons and joysticks.

We'll have to wait and see.  Judging by the reports of "Wii-elbow" and the various kinds of damage already caused by flying remotes, I don't think a Whip-mote would be much worse. :lol:

falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#4 falconclan
Member since 2005 • 15885 Posts
This is all the wii needs to boost sales 100 fold... Release Akumajo Dracula X : Chi no Rondo... I would pay over the regular price (for VC games that is) to play it on the wii, I have the game IN my possestion, but i dont have a turbo duo to play it on V_V
Avatar image for qwertyuioppizza
qwertyuioppizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 qwertyuioppizza
Member since 2005 • 5300 Posts
Yeah, I was wondering about that. I really think they should release that on the vitual console seeing as it's so hard to find. But knowing Nintendo they probabally won't. And to be honest I'd rather have a Castlevania game on the PS3. I just think Castlevania isn't a series suited for the Wii. That being said I don't have enough money for a PS3 so. Eh, I dunno. Maby they should just stop makeing 3d ones and make a bunch of 2d ones for the Wii.
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#6 falconclan
Member since 2005 • 15885 Posts
Yeah, I was wondering about that. I really think they should release that on the vitual console seeing as it's so hard to find. But knowing Nintendo they probabally won't. And to be honest I'd rather have a Castlevania game on the PS3. I just think Castlevania isn't a series suited for the Wii. That being said I don't have enough money for a PS3 so. Eh, I dunno. Maby they should just stop makeing 3d ones and make a bunch of 2d ones for the Wii.qwertyuioppizza
If it came to ps3 it would just be another **** 3d game. Wii games dont HAVE to use the wii controller. The GC and VC controllers both work better imo. Seriously, the next CV BETTER be on the wii or it will most likely be 3d...
Avatar image for qwertyuioppizza
qwertyuioppizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 qwertyuioppizza
Member since 2005 • 5300 Posts
[QUOTE="qwertyuioppizza"]Yeah, I was wondering about that. I really think they should release that on the vitual console seeing as it's so hard to find. But knowing Nintendo they probabally won't. And to be honest I'd rather have a Castlevania game on the PS3. I just think Castlevania isn't a series suited for the Wii. That being said I don't have enough money for a PS3 so. Eh, I dunno. Maby they should just stop makeing 3d ones and make a bunch of 2d ones for the Wii.falconclan
If it came to ps3 it would just be another **** 3d game. Wii games dont HAVE to use the wii controller. The GC and VC controllers both work better imo. Seriously, the next CV BETTER be on the wii or it will most likely be 3d...

I have no problem with it being 3d as long as they pull it off right. It is possible, they just haven't done it yet.
Genuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 Genuma
Member since 2006 • 3778 Posts
Castlevania Wii would be great.  Until then I have Dragon Quest and Fire Emblem on Wii to play (Mid-2007).
Avatar image for TheCrimsonKoopa
TheCrimsonKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheCrimsonKoopa
Member since 2006 • 2031 Posts
I believe they stuck Super Castlevania IV on the VC. I don't want any new games, but more Castlevania on the VC would be great.
juanfraino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 juanfraino
Member since 2005 • 5660 Posts
It would be awesome, I just hope if konami does in fact make a 3d wii castlevania game on the wii, they can be as fun as the ds versions.
W8I8Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

#11 W8I8Z
Member since 2005 • 4200 Posts
I think a new Castlevania game on the WII would be very interesting. I can see all the people now standing in front of their TV's making a bunch of whipping motions!   LOL
Rolovis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Rolovis
Member since 2006 • 88 Posts
The Wii would defenitly be fun if they did it right, but it looks like that's not gonna happen (CV on the Wii i mean)
Also: If it was on the PS3, They would **** it up by adding a pointless and stupid way to use the motion-sensetive controller. Unless you get to be Dracula, then it would be fun to fly around as a bat!