fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
idk. Could always start a guys pic topic. I'd take part in it and maybe we could get mitu to pose for us >_>
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts
idk. Could always start a guys pic topic. I'd take part in it and maybe we could get mitu to pose for us >_>fastesttruck
I think only truly handsome and good-looking guys should be able to post pics if that were the case. I do like guys with strong muscles. Not super overly buff though.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 fastesttruck
So nothing with a spare tire?
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#154 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
[QUOTE="fastesttruck"] idk. Could always start a guys pic topic. I'd take part in it and maybe we could get mitu to pose for us >_>Toph_Girl250
I think only truly handsome and good-looking guys should be able to post pics if that were the case. I do like guys with strong muscles. Not super overly buff though.

Who do you think is good looking?
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Toph_Girl250
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="fastesttruck"] idk. Could always start a guys pic topic. I'd take part in it and maybe we could get mitu to pose for us >_>mitu123

I hope you like my puke in your mouth. [spoiler] just kidding. :P well you're alright I guess, Silent Existence might be good looking too if he ever posts a pic of himself on here. [/spoiler]
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 mitu123
[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="fastesttruck"] idk. Could always start a guys pic topic. I'd take part in it and maybe we could get mitu to pose for us >_>Toph_Girl250

I hope you like my puke in your mouth. [spoiler] just kidding. :P well you're alright I guess, Silent Existence might be good looking too if he ever posts a pic of himself on here. [/spoiler]

I'm looking to post another pic soon, and thanks.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#157 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="fastesttruck"] idk. Could always start a guys pic topic. I'd take part in it and maybe we could get mitu to pose for us >_>Toph_Girl250

CURIOUS, if he has never posted a pic of himself why would you think he is good looking?

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Toph_Girl250
I'm just making an assumption, I am Psychic though, every now and then I get strange senses and at least half the time they do come true, and/or are correct.
PolskaKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 PolskaKing
Member since 2008 • 39592 Posts
*Looks through thread, shakes head and laughs* :P
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 chaoscougar1

I'm just making an assumption, I am Psychic though, every now and then I get strange senses and at least half the time they do come true, and/or are correct.Toph_Girl250

From the guys in this thread that you HAVEN'T seen a picture of, what does you psychic ability tell you about them?

Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Sandulf29
Member since 2010 • 14330 Posts
The latest girl pic fastest truck posted in here is not of my taste either. :P And ew, one of the pics Sandulf posted looks to have Miley Cyrus in it.Toph_Girl250
It was Miley Cyrus. Didn't you read the post. I said "Annoying but good looking women. Hit or miss?"
Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Sandulf29
*Looks through thread, shakes head and laughs* :PPolskaKing
Didn't know kids were so beyond their age these days
PolskaKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 PolskaKing
[QUOTE="PolskaKing"]*Looks through thread, shakes head and laughs* :PSandulf29

Whoa, I am not a child. I didn't just do that, or technically did if you interrupt that differently...>_>
PolskaKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 PolskaKing
* Disregard double post*
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="Sandulf29"][QUOTE="PolskaKing"]*Looks through thread, shakes head and laughs* :PPolskaKing

Whoa, I am not a child. I didn't just do that, or technically did if you interrupt that differently...>_>

*interpret

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]I'm just making an assumption, I am Psychic though, every now and then I get strange senses and at least half the time they do come true, and/or are correct.chaoscougar1

From the guys in this thread that you HAVEN'T seen a picture of, what does you psychic ability tell you about them?

Bumping my question for curiosity reasons

Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Sandulf29
Whoa, I am not a child. I didn't just do that, or technically did if you interrupt that differently...>_>PolskaKing
16 year old isn't adult either and don't tell me you don'tlike gawking at hot chicks
PolskaKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 PolskaKing
@Chaos: Thank you for the correction, not the best at english here. :P
[QUOTE="PolskaKing"]Whoa, I am not a child. I didn't just do that, or technically did if you interrupt that differently...>_>Sandulf29
16 year old isn't adult either and don't tell me you don'tlike gawking at hot chicks

I am a young adult then. And besides, *Shakes head* Penis *Laughing* Well...I don't think I need to explain any further. :P
Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Sandulf29

Young adult :lol: yeah you convince yourself that

See I told you.....all straight male after all 

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Toph_Girl250
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]I'm just making an assumption, I am Psychic though, every now and then I get strange senses and at least half the time they do come true, and/or are correct.chaoscougar1

Not sure how I can answer this. I find a user's avatar can describe a lot about them. Sandulf I find to be one of those cool mature adult types, Polska is like Yo dude, 'sup? :P Julian is one of those funny guys that likes to remain mysterious, Racer is one of those shy types that, to me, often at times, it looks like he thinks whenever he posts around here, he's afraid someone may spring up out of the woodwork and flame him or something. :P Fastest Truck is another quiet and mysterious person, that usually thinks negative and is into Goth/Emo. Mitu is quite the ladies man, honestly I don't think his posts show much personality, at least the super energetic happy kind of personality. :P Silent I think is the type that is usually happy, and likes to be cool, and hang out at bars or a billiards table. You... I think you're one of those cool but tough guys that can easily chop wood and cinder blocks in half. Or punch holes in walls if something gets you riled up. :P
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 mitu123
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]I'm just making an assumption, I am Psychic though, every now and then I get strange senses and at least half the time they do come true, and/or are correct.Toph_Girl250

Not sure how I can answer this. I find a user's avatar can describe a lot about them. Sandulf I find to be one of those cool mature adult types, Polska is like Yo dude, 'sup? :P Julian is one of those funny guys that likes to remain mysterious, Racer is one of those shy types that, to me, often at times, it looks like he thinks whenever he posts around here, he's afraid someone may spring up out of the woodwork and flame him or something. :P Fastest Truck is another quiet and mysterious person, that usually thinks negative and is into Goth/Emo. Mitu is quite the ladies man, honestly I don't think his posts show much personality, at least the super energetic happy kind of personality. :P Silent I think is the type that is usually happy, and likes to be cool, and hang out at bars or a billiards table. You... I think you're one of those cool but tough guys that can easily chop wood and cinder blocks in half. Or punch holes in walls if something gets you riled up. :P

Mine varies too much, lol.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Toph_Girl250
Oh yeah, forgot about Horgen and Lancelot, to me they seem like super tough dudes that if you get them mad they'll punch you so hard you'll fly out the window. :lol: Lancelot though acts even tougher than Horgen imo. :P
Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Sandulf29
Racer a shy type :lol: I think opposite
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Racer_XLR
Member since 2008 • 21664 Posts
Racer is one of those shy types that, to me, often at times, it looks like he thinks whenever he posts around here, he's afraid someone may spring up out of the woodwork and flame him or something. :PToph_Girl250
Really? Hmm.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 chaoscougar1

You... I think you're one of those cool but tough guys that can easily chop wood and cinder blocks in half. Or punch holes in walls if something gets you riled up. :PToph_Girl250

:oops: Only brick or lower

HOWEVER, I am lover, not a fighter

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Toph_Girl250

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]You... I think you're one of those cool but tough guys that can easily chop wood and cinder blocks in half. Or punch holes in walls if something gets you riled up. :Pchaoscougar1

That's cool. Lover and not Fighter eh? Not bad. :P Love can have great power. :D Also I noticed your sig... do you have a crush on N-Re?
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]You... I think you're one of those cool but tough guys that can easily chop wood and cinder blocks in half. Or punch holes in walls if something gets you riled up. :PToph_Girl250

That's cool. Lover and not Fighter eh? Not bad. :P Love can have great power. :D Also I noticed your sig... do you have a crush on N-Re?

You could call it that ;D

What about you and mitu huh? All your PMs and whatnot ;)

Kelayr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Kelayr
Member since 2005 • 61857 Posts
Silent Existence might be good looking too if he ever posts a pic of himself on here.Toph_Girl250
I don't know if I'd call myself good looking. According to my girlfriend I am though. :P
Silent I think is the type that is usually happy, and likes to be cool, and hang out at bars or a billiards table.Toph_Girl250
That's accurate except I don't go to bars or play billiards lol.
Oh yeah, forgot about Horgen and Lancelot, to me they seem like super tough dudes that if you get them mad they'll punch you so hard you'll fly out the window. :lol: Lancelot though acts even tougher than Horgen imo. :PToph_Girl250
Must be the Wolverine avatar!
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127472 Posts
So... out of curiosity, are pics of hot guys allowed here? Or is this exclusive only to woman pics? Probably the latter, as there's more guys in this union, and the few limited females appear to be Lesbians, or Bi-Sexual. Bi means like guy/girl pics either way.Toph_Girl250
Did I not say chicks/dudes thread in the opening post?
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 horgen  Moderator

Sandulf29
That has never been a question about Polska here on GS :P
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 fastesttruck
Fastest Truck is another quiet and mysterious person, that usually thinks negative and is into Goth/Emo. PToph_Girl250
I'm quiet and mysterious? Then how do I have so many posts :P
Kelayr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Kelayr
I'm quiet and mysterious? Then how do I have so many posts :P fastesttruck
That's the other side of you that only manifests when you're posting here.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 horgen  Moderator
More pics guys :x
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 horgen  Moderator
Did I ever post these? [spoiler]      [/spoiler]
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 fastesttruck
I think I remember seeing those
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 fastesttruck
[QUOTE="silentexistence"] That's the other side of you that only manifests when you're posting here.

I seem to have many sides. Like I change to fit in with who I'm around at the moment
Princess-peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#187 Princess-peach
Member since 2006 • 62385 Posts
I like your taste Fastest lol If a guy has long hair, I'm all over it :P what about me, Toph? lol
Kelayr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Kelayr
I seem to have many sides. Like I change to fit in with who I'm around at the moment fastesttruck
I think most of us do that too.
PolskaKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 PolskaKing

Sandulf29
I already did. :P :D :cool:
Polska is like Yo dude, 'sup? :P Toph_Girl250
Online, sure. IRL, not as 'Yo dude, 'sup?' :P
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Toph_Girl250
I like your taste Fastest lol If a guy has long hair, I'm all over it :P what about me, Toph? lolPrincess-peach
Quite a bubbly girl you seem to be. :P You can also act funny/strange often at times (but in a good way of course. :P)
Princess-peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Princess-peach
Quite a bubbly girl you seem to be. :P You can also act funny/strange often at times (but in a good way of course. :P) Toph_Girl250
Why thank you :) lol And you're awesomely weird in a very good way, it's fun to read what you say lol
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Toph_Girl250
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Quite a bubbly girl you seem to be. :P You can also act funny/strange often at times (but in a good way of course. :P) Princess-peach
Why thank you :) lol And you're awesomely weird in a very good way, it's fun to read what you say lol

You're welcome, also I think you and me probably are the only two active female users around here. We oughta stick together. :P
Princess-peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Princess-peach
You're welcome, also I think you and me probably are the only two active female users around here. We oughta stick together. :PToph_Girl250
We definitely should :P
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#194 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
we have 2 female posters here lets treat them with respect.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 chaoscougar1

we have 2 female posters here lets treat them with respect.jediknight52501

lol

Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#196 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts
Lohan as she looked like years ago would be a yes, not like she looks like now. horgen123
her play boy spread is ugly.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Toph_Girl250
[QUOTE="horgen123"]Lohan as she looked like years ago would be a yes, not like she looks like now. Swanogt19

I wouldn't touch the current druggified Lohan even with a ten-foot pole.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="Swanogt19"][QUOTE="horgen123"]Lohan as she looked like years ago would be a yes, not like she looks like now. Toph_Girl250

I wouldn't touch the current druggified Lohan even with a ten-foot pole.

You would have "touched" her beforehand?
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 mitu123

How about this?

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

horgen

Forum Posts