Would you hit it? [NFSW maybe?]

#1 Posted by Horgen (110055 posts) -
These rules are from the new thread AdobeArtist made in the Off-Topic forum. I'll just quote him regarding the rules of content. [QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

Just so we're clear on it, the new rules mostly concern full frontal nudity. Other than that, you can have hand bras, side boob, under boob, bare ass, and even side profile body shots. As long as the private parts are concealed, most is OK. Still be very careful with wet and sheer clothing material that nipple isn't visible and watch out for pokies.

Because of the length of posts, I still want people to use the spoiler tag when posting pictures. How to do so is explained below.

Original post below

Lets try our own hot chicks/dudes thread since the new ToU allows it :cool:

Still some rules apply, most importantly it has to be Safe For Work, that's the general rule. So no:
  • Nudity
  • Nipples(or areolae showing, obviously not for guys pics)
  • No see-through
  • Poking through at a minimum
  • No bare booty shots
As for booty shots... Honestly no idea where the line is going, bare ones has been posted frequently in OT's first thread and commented on by a mod or two so I guess they are okay.

Also keep the pics in a spoiler tag, so don't have to scroll for miles and miles to get to the bottom of the thread. [spoiler] image link here [/spoiler] [spoiler] image link here [/spoiler] So let the beauty commence! [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
#2 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
how about this? [spoiler]  [/spoiler]
#3 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

Hell yeah!:

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

#4 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47571 posts) -
The guys should be super happy and partying now that in this union we can have a thread like this. :lol: This should be interesting. :twisted: Must say I like the pic Horgen posted, the last one at the bottom if you scroll down. Like what that girl is doing in that moving pic (putting on jeans and dancing around like that) I do that a lot myself. :P *Wonders if I excited any guys here by saying that.*
#5 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36779 posts) -
So let the beauty commence!1

2horgen123

Fuсk yes

Fine

Contribootin

#6 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
I bet we'll never manage to get a good conversation out of this. :P
#7 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
Why doesn't anyone ever post normal every day looking females in these things -_-
#8 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
I bet we'll never manage to get a good conversation out of this. :Plancelot200
Now thats b/c of the lack of sticks and or sound proof rooms...
#9 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
Why doesn't anyone ever post normal every day looking females in these things -_- fastesttruck
We post babes we dream about.
#10 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="fastesttruck"]Why doesn't anyone ever post normal every day looking females in these things -_- mitu123
We post babes we dream about.

so true.
#11 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
The guys should be super happy and partying now that in this union we can have a thread like this. :lol: This should be interesting. :twisted: Must say I like the pic Horgen posted, the last one at the bottom if you scroll down. Like what that girl is doing in that moving pic (putting on jeans and dancing around like that) I do that a lot myself. :P *Wonders if I excited any guys here by saying that.*Toph_Girl250
For real?O_o
#12 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47571 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]The guys should be super happy and partying now that in this union we can have a thread like this. :lol: This should be interesting. :twisted: Must say I like the pic Horgen posted, the last one at the bottom if you scroll down. Like what that girl is doing in that moving pic (putting on jeans and dancing around like that) I do that a lot myself. :P *Wonders if I excited any guys here by saying that.*mitu123
For real?O_o

Yeah. :P
#13 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]The guys should be super happy and partying now that in this union we can have a thread like this. :lol: This should be interesting. :twisted: Must say I like the pic Horgen posted, the last one at the bottom if you scroll down. Like what that girl is doing in that moving pic (putting on jeans and dancing around like that) I do that a lot myself. :P *Wonders if I excited any guys here by saying that.*Toph_Girl250
For real?O_o

Count me excited.:P
#14 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47571 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]The guys should be super happy and partying now that in this union we can have a thread like this. :lol: This should be interesting. :twisted: Must say I like the pic Horgen posted, the last one at the bottom if you scroll down. Like what that girl is doing in that moving pic (putting on jeans and dancing around like that) I do that a lot myself. :P *Wonders if I excited any guys here by saying that.*mitu123
For real?O_o

Sexual conversations might be less dangerous now under the new ToU, but it depends on how far we go. :P Then again, nah, still likely too risky.
#15 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

How about this?

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

#16 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
How about this?mitu123
i know i would.
#17 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
[We post babes we dream about.mitu123
I dreamed about a girl once. Woke up going WTF
#18 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47571 posts) -
She looks to be Asian. :P
#19 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
She looks to be Asian. :P Toph_Girl250
She is, lol.
#20 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -

How about this?

mitu123
Could do with some blue hair
#21 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
[spoiler]  [/spoiler] Kinda godly looking if you ask me.
#22 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

Yes F.

[QUOTE="mitu123"][We post babes we dream about.fastesttruck
I dreamed about a girl once. Woke up going WTF

Wait, why?

You want normal, here's one:

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

#23 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
mitu b/c I was spending time with my best friend and the person in the dream wasn't her but I thought it was until I woke up. And yes that normal one is way better imo
#24 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47571 posts) -
F just posted a pic of what looks to be an Emo Skater Girl. :lol: Well, dunno about Skater, but Emo for sure.
#25 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]The guys should be super happy and partying now that in this union we can have a thread like this. :lol: This should be interesting. :twisted: Must say I like the pic Horgen posted, the last one at the bottom if you scroll down. Like what that girl is doing in that moving pic (putting on jeans and dancing around like that) I do that a lot myself. :P *Wonders if I excited any guys here by saying that.*Toph_Girl250
For real?O_o

Sexual conversations might be less dangerous now under the new ToU, but it depends on how far we go. :P Then again, nah, still likely too risky.

[spoiler] How did you forget PMs, which no one else reads.:P [/spoiler]
#26 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47571 posts) -
@Mitu, oh yeah, forgot about that. :P New or old ToU, we're safe with PMs, mods and admins. never read those unless they get reported.
#27 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
F just posted a pic of what looks to be an Emo Skater Girl. :lol: Well, dunno about Skater, but Emo for sure.Toph_Girl250
Hell yeah! Can't get much better than emos imo
#28 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47571 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]F just posted a pic of what looks to be an Emo Skater Girl. :lol: Well, dunno about Skater, but Emo for sure.fastesttruck
Hell yeah! Can't get much better than emos imo

I'm a proud supporter of Gothism. :twisted:
#29 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
I'm a proud supporter of Gothism. :twisted:Toph_Girl250
Yay! What about pain?
#30 Posted by WSGRandomPerson (13693 posts) -
F just posted a pic of what looks to be an Emo Skater Girl. :lol: Well, dunno about Skater, but Emo for sure.Toph_Girl250

She would be considered "scene." Not the good kind either, because I tend to go after those types of females (except most of their personalities and music tastes are terrible).
#31 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
I've never met one. Tho me meeting people is a joke since I'm more of a loner
#32 Posted by Kelayr (61857 posts) -
@Mitu, oh yeah, forgot about that. :P New or old ToU, we're safe with PMs, mods and admins. never read those unless they get reported.Toph_Girl250
I'll just note that moderators can't read PMs unless they're reported, but administrators can read PMs anytime. :P
#33 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]@Mitu, oh yeah, forgot about that. :P New or old ToU, we're safe with PMs, mods and admins. never read those unless they get reported.silentexistence
I'll just note that moderators can't read PMs unless they're reported, but administrators can read PMs anytime. :P

Their chances of reading them are very, very low seeing how they are normally busy on the site doing other things.
#34 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36779 posts) -

@Mitu, oh yeah, forgot about that. :P New or old ToU, we're safe with PMs, mods and admins. never read those unless they get reported.Toph_Girl250

And what have you two cheeky kids got hidden away in those PMs aye? ;D

Ass

Great, great ass

#35 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
You are right chaos, damn!!!
#36 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36779 posts) -

You are right chaos, damn!!!mitu123

Have another ;D

Snap

#37 Posted by Swanogt19 (24159 posts) -
The guys should be super happy and partying now that in this union we can have a thread like this. :lol: This should be interesting. :twisted: Must say I like the pic Horgen posted, the last one at the bottom if you scroll down. Like what that girl is doing in that moving pic (putting on jeans and dancing around like that) I do that a lot myself. :P *Wonders if I excited any guys here by saying that.*Toph_Girl250
Just a little. ;)
#38 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47571 posts) -
Hey Horgen, where'd you find that picture anyway?
#39 Posted by Horgen (110055 posts) -
Why doesn't anyone ever post normal every day looking females in these things -_- fastesttruck
More like these? [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
#40 Posted by Horgen (110055 posts) -
[spoiler]  [/spoiler] Kinda godly looking if you ask me. fastesttruck
Scene girls? Maybe I can track down a page or two many good looking ones. How about this one? [spoiler]  [/spoiler]
#41 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
Horgen yes to the one with red and blue and also the one in the 2nd post of yours. Love blonde in the light blue color. Something about that color gets me looking. *Has thoughts of who I'd like to see in that outfit now*
#42 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36779 posts) -

All quality horgen

Fine1

Fine2

Fine3

#43 Posted by Horgen (110055 posts) -
Love the top and bottom one Cougar! The girl in the middle must have used a cheap web cam to take that pic, as the quality is horrible :lol:
#44 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
Bottom one seems too fake for me. Not liking the face too much
#45 Posted by Horgen (110055 posts) -
Oh I got this one too [spoiler]  [/spoiler]
#46 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
Does nothing for me
#47 Posted by Horgen (110055 posts) -
Hmmm [spoiler]
[/spoiler] I need to find that one page again with loads of good looking ones.
#48 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
omg blue hair and blue eyes. And shes biting her nails. *Mind goes into over time*
#49 Posted by Horgen (110055 posts) -
omg blue hair and blue eyes. And shes biting her nails. *Mind goes into over time* fastesttruck
One of the customers where I work.. She has blue hair :P
#50 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
Hook me up? If I can't get a dispatch job I'd still be down for moving there. Or if I do get said job she can move here with me and hardly have to work.