Welcome all new members. (Introductions)

#201 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Hello i'm robby. I was asked to join and I decided to say yes. This does seem like a union I can enjoy.missonrs
Hello Robby! Welcome to the SCU!
#202 Posted by 010dragonslayer (574 posts) -
Well I was summoned here by a private message. Just on thing though, this isn't the KKK is it? I got into some nasty stuff with them....
#203 Posted by Adrianstalker (1467 posts) -

Hi there

Adrian here, was called in and I thought this looked like a great place so I said yes!

#204 Posted by sportsguy342 (4 posts) -
Hello, I am sportsguy342, the name isn't really catchy, hopefully it will "catch" on soon. I couldn't really think of any other names that would describe myself, anyways, I only signed up yesterday, so, what the heck, I'm in.
#205 Posted by SoraZerker (149 posts) -
Hi I'm SoraZerker, I was sent a invite and this union seemed interesting so I accepted :D
#206 Posted by johan1986 (4764 posts) -
Hi all joined today after an intive
#207 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Well I was summoned here by a private message. Just on thing though, this isn't the KKK is it? I got into some nasty stuff with them....010dragonslayer
Nah, you don't have to worry about that here. :P

Hi there

Adrian here, was called in and I thought this looked like a great place so I said yes!

Adrianstalker
Welcome! I hope you end up liking the place. :)
Hello, I am sportsguy342, the name isn't really catchy, hopefully it will "catch" on soon. I couldn't really think of any other names that would describe myself, anyways, I only signed up yesterday, so, what the heck, I'm in.sportsguy342
Welcome to the SCU and gamespot!
Hi I'm SoraZerker, I was sent a invite and this union seemed interesting so I accepted :D SoraZerker
Welcome Sora! :)
Hi all joined today after an intivejohan1986
Hello johan! :) Welcome to the union.
#208 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Welcome all to the union!
#209 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
Where did they all go?
#210 Posted by CreepingDeath_ (3342 posts) -
Hi. I'm CreepingDeath_ and I was invited to the union yesterday so I thought I might as well join :).
#211 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Hi. I'm CreepingDeath_ and I was invited to the union yesterday so I thought I might as well join :).CreepingDeath_
Hello CreepingDeath! Welcome to the Social Cafe Union!
#212 Posted by semperfi816 (5083 posts) -
hey guys.im semperfi816 but yall can call me mike
#213 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
hey guys.im semperfi816 but yall can call me mikesemperfi816
Hello semper! :) Looks like we've got two Mike's now. :P
#214 Posted by Artekus (15700 posts) -
Welcome to all the nubz.
#215 Posted by kansasdude2009 (11802 posts) -

Hey Everyone! I joined The Social Cafe Union because i'm not a part of a social union yet, I like the leader of this one, and it might be some fun.

I do not promise constant activity but perhaps i'll drop in every now and then to talk about something on my mind. :)

#216 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -

Hey Everyone! I joined The Social Cafe Union because i'm not a part of a social union yet, I like the leader of this one, and it might be some fun.

I do not promise constant activity but perhaps i'll drop in every now and then to talk about something on my mind. :)

kansasdude2009
the leader of this one is a pretty cool guy. he doesn't smell like dirty feet like his officers....
#217 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Welcome all!
#218 Posted by semperfi816 (5083 posts) -

[QUOTE="semperfi816"]hey guys.im semperfi816 but yall can call me mikejulian_jr

2?whos the other mike?

#219 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -

[QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="semperfi816"]hey guys.im semperfi816 but yall can call me mikesemperfi816

2?whos the other mike?

Its hsedai.
#220 Posted by semperfi816 (5083 posts) -
forgot he was in this union :D
#221 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
forgot he was in this union :Dsemperfi816
You know him?
#222 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

kansasdude2009
Welcome to the SCU! :)
#223 Posted by semperfi816 (5083 posts) -

[QUOTE="semperfi816"]forgot he was in this union :DRacer_XLR
You know him?

most definitely

#224 Posted by I_pWnzz_YoU (6033 posts) -

Hey saaaap SCU!

I just joined cause I need more unions, and I don't wanna decline and look like a jackass :lol:

#225 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -

Welcome to the fellow Canadian.

Is julian recruiting??

#226 Posted by I_pWnzz_YoU (6033 posts) -

Is julian recruiting??

lancelot200

Recruited me...So yes? :lol:

#227 Posted by ResistanceUFC (8984 posts) -
hello everyone its been a while glad to be here and hi to all.
#228 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
hello everyone its been a while glad to be here and hi to all.ResistanceUFC
Welcome to the union.
#229 Posted by Tr0787 (5623 posts) -
I dont think I have ever introduced myself so here it goes. My name is Tim and I've gone two weeks without a dri.........oh sorry wrong place, my bad.
#230 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -

I dont think I have ever introduced myself so here it goes. My name is Tim and I've gone two weeks without a dri.........oh sorry wrong place, my bad.Tr0787

without a drill bit?

a drippy faucet?

#231 Posted by Tr0787 (5623 posts) -
Its that stupid speech I have to give at my AA meetings every Wednesday and Friday.
#232 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -

Its that stupid speech I have to give at my AA meetings every Wednesday and Friday.Tr0787

when I break down, AA never finds me.

#233 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Hey saaaap SCU!

I just joined cause I need more unions, and I don't wanna decline and look like a jackass :lol:

I_pWnzz_YoU
Welcome to the union! :)

Is julian recruiting??

lancelot200
I've done a bit recently.
hello everyone its been a while glad to be here and hi to all.ResistanceUFC
Welcome ResistanceUFC!
#234 Posted by Tr0787 (5623 posts) -

[QUOTE="Tr0787"]Its that stupid speech I have to give at my AA meetings every Wednesday and Friday.hsedai

when I break down, AA never finds me.

Usually one of my jerk friends drags me thier everytime I fall off the wagon.
#235 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
I dont think I have ever introduced myself so here it goes. My name is Tim and I've gone two weeks without a dri.........oh sorry wrong place, my bad.Tr0787
I thought your name was Troy.
#236 Posted by Tr0787 (5623 posts) -
[QUOTE="Tr0787"]I dont think I have ever introduced myself so here it goes. My name is Tim and I've gone two weeks without a dri.........oh sorry wrong place, my bad.lancelot200
I thought your name was Troy.

So did Julian. Thats why everyone calls me Troy.
#237 Posted by KOTORkicker (4595 posts) -
Hi. I'm KOTORkicker, KOTOR, KO, or kotor. I joined this union because I love RCs and a casual, friendly discussion board. Thanks.
#238 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
welcome everyone to this great Union.
#239 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
Hi. I'm KOTORkicker, KOTOR, KO, or kotor. I joined this union because I love RCs and a casual, friendly discussion board. Thanks.KOTORkicker
hey Koko welcome to the union thingy
#240 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Hi. I'm KOTORkicker, KOTOR, KO, or kotor. I joined this union because I love RCs and a casual, friendly discussion board. Thanks.KOTORkicker
Welcome to the union!
#241 Posted by Tr0787 (5623 posts) -
welcome. Its always good to meet new people.
#242 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
So did Julian. Thats why everyone calls me Troy.
Tr0787
Nah, I just thought your username was supposed to be Troy. :P Now your name is Troy though, and you still think you're Tim. :P
Hello KO! It's always nice seeing other users that like RCs.:)
#243 Posted by mewantcookie (10930 posts) -
I've almost been gone long enough I need to be welcomed again. Nonetheless, welcome one and all.
#244 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -
Welcome newbies,enjoy your stay!
#245 Posted by Tr0787 (5623 posts) -
[QUOTE="Tr0787"]So did Julian. Thats why everyone calls me Troy.
julian_jr
Nah, I just thought your username was supposed to be Troy. :P Now your name is Troy though, and you still think you're Tim. :P
Hello KO! It's always nice seeing other users that like RCs.:)

oh so I'm the one that is mixed up. I'll go get the judge to change my name then.
#246 Posted by Tr0787 (5623 posts) -
I've almost been gone long enough I need to be welcomed again. Nonetheless, welcome one and all.mewantcookie
Welcome to our great union.
#247 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
I've almost been gone long enough I need to be welcomed again. Nonetheless, welcome one and all.mewantcookie
welcome three days late mister cookie
#248 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -
Welcome to this wonderful,amazing,fantastic Union.
#249 Posted by _LiquidFlame_ (13736 posts) -
Hey all! I'm Flame and Fastesttruck told me to come here and post... so I am! :)
#250 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
Hey L thanks for stopping by here for the night :)