Welcome all new members. (Introductions)

#51 Posted by asian_pride69 (17141 posts) -
Welcome all new members!!! :D
#52 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
Welcome to all the new members who lend me money, post in my blog, and help me wack my weeds.
#53 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Welcome all once again!
#54 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
Welcome to some often.
#55 Posted by Apathy38 (1939 posts) -

welcome all those

even the captain america fans :D

#56 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
welcome everyone even the Iron Man and Hulk fans.
#57 Posted by MGS_Vet (5 posts) -
Hello my name is Rick. I was asked by one of my friends on PSN named You_Out or as he told me his name is Racer_XLR. He said to check out this place and here I am. So far I find Gamespot or GS as he calls it to be rather interesting.
#58 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Hello my name is Rick. I was asked by one of my friends on PSN named You_Out or as he told me his name is Racer_XLR. He said to check out this place and here I am. So far I find Gamespot or GS as he calls it to be rather interesting.MGS_Vet
Welcome to the Social Cafe Union Rick! So you know Racer eh? Hmm... I never knew Racer talked about this place outside GS.:P
#59 Posted by MGS_Vet (5 posts) -
[QUOTE="MGS_Vet"]Hello my name is Rick. I was asked by one of my friends on PSN named You_Out or as he told me his name is Racer_XLR. He said to check out this place and here I am. So far I find Gamespot or GS as he calls it to be rather interesting.julian_jr
Welcome to the Social Cafe Union Rick! So you know Racer eh? Hmm... I never knew Racer talked about this place outside GS.:P

He did say that you guys needed a new poster? and I quote him, " Stop procrastinating and get over there and join GS". Hes a cool dude.
#60 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
welcome MGS_Vet
#61 Posted by Marksman2200 (23037 posts) -
Hey guys, I finally decided to migrate here, cause everywhere else is empty:| So yea, most of your know me, if you don't well I'm Marksman2200. Ypu want to know more, read my About me section in my profile:)
#62 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Hey guys, I finally decided to migrate here, cause everywhere else is empty:| So yea, most of your know me, if you don't well I'm Marksman2200. Ypu want to know more, read my About me section in my profile:)Marksman2200
:oIt's MM!!! Another CW junkie has joined the ranks!8):P
#63 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -

I don't know Marksman but I know of him... Plus he's Canadian so he has to be cool, plus he's from the Maritime so we have something in common.

#64 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Hey guys, I finally decided to migrate here, cause everywhere else is empty:| So yea, most of your know me, if you don't well I'm Marksman2200. Ypu want to know more, read my About me section in my profile:)Marksman2200
Hey, Welcome!
#65 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
welcome Mister MM!!
#66 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -
Hello, my name's Tom and I would have joined sooner but Gamespot never tells me when I get union invites.
#67 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Hello, my name's Tom and I would have joined sooner but Gamespot never tells me when I get union invites.dukebd699
Welcome to the Union! :)
#68 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Hello, my name's Tom and I would have joined sooner but Gamespot never tells me when I get union invites.dukebd699
Hey Tom! Welcome to the union! Also, if you want to get notified by GS when you get invites, you can go to your prefs and from there go to site settings and scroll down and click on the box to recieve auto PM notification.
#69 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -

Yay! I'm first welcome to the union post, so welcome to the union!

#70 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
[QUOTE="dukebd699"]Hello, my name's Tom and I would have joined sooner but Gamespot never tells me when I get union invites.julian_jr
Hey Tom! Welcome to the union! Also, if you want to get notified by GS when you get invites, you can go to your prefs and from there go to site settings and scroll down and click on the box to recieve auto PM notification.

Hmm, you just mentioned something I didn't know.
#71 Posted by Artekus (15700 posts) -
Welcome new peeps.
#72 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
welcome new members and returning posters.
#73 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
hey Tom, hope you enjoy the union.
#74 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -

[QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="dukebd699"]Hello, my name's Tom and I would have joined sooner but Gamespot never tells me when I get union invites.Racer_XLR

Hmm, you just mentioned something I didn't know.[/QUOTE

Nor did I and I'm kind've regretting turning it on. Had 34 messages when I got on about people tracking me/union invites/people joining Triple A union

#75 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Nor did I and I'm kind've regretting turning it on. Had 34 messages when I got on about people tracking me/union invites/people joining Triple A union

dukebd699
Yeah, it gets kind of annoying. I have it turned on though since not many people join this union.
#76 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"] Yeah, it gets kind of annoying. I have it turned on though since not many people join this union.

Well, yeah. I hope that changes soon though. I want some more people to join, but I also want to see them posting.
#77 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="julian_jr"] Yeah, it gets kind of annoying. I have it turned on though since not many people join this union.

Well, yeah. I hope that changes soon though. I want some more people to join, but I also want to see them posting.

Yup, perhaps I should try inviting people again. Then again my recruiting is inviting like 2 users a day. :lol:
#78 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"] Yup, perhaps I should try inviting people again. Then again my recruiting is inviting like 2 users a day. :lol:

2 is better than 0. :P
#79 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="julian_jr"] Yup, perhaps I should try inviting people again. Then again my recruiting is inviting like 2 users a day. :lol:

I might be a little too picky when recruiting. :P
#80 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="julian_jr"] Yup, perhaps I should try inviting people again. Then again my recruiting is inviting like 2 users a day. :lol:

I might be a little too picky when recruiting. :P

you should be, you may end up with losers like me...although...I don't get invited to alot of unions. I participate in the ones i'm not invited to but don't participate in the ones I am invited to. go figure
#81 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="hsedai"] you should be, you may end up with losers like me...although...I don't get invited to alot of unions. I participate in the ones i'm not invited to but don't participate in the ones I am invited to. go figure

That's probably cause you were more interested in the union that you joined yourself.;) I'll mainly recruit people that I think would be interested in OT.
#82 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="hsedai"] you should be, you may end up with losers like me...although...I don't get invited to alot of unions. I participate in the ones i'm not invited to but don't participate in the ones I am invited to. go figure

That's probably cause you were more interested in the union that you joined yourself.;) I'll mainly recruit people that I think would be interested in OT.

but if I never joined at all, would I secretly crave that union?
#83 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="hsedai"] but if I never joined at all, would I secretly crave that union?

I don't know, depends. I lurked some unions that I never joined for a while.
#84 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="hsedai"] but if I never joined at all, would I secretly crave that union?

Which union are you guys talking about?
#85 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="hsedai"] but if I never joined at all, would I secretly crave that union?

Which union are you guys talking about?

that union where I'm not really welcome, wasn't invited, but I enjoy posting in anway. Julian understands that I enjoy some unions more where I'm not invited. its like a taboo union
#86 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -

lol

BTW Julian, I'll invite a couple of the active people from the Triple A.

#87 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Which union are you guys talking about?Racer_XLR
I did lurk the top 25 union fastest had a while ago, although that place is of no use anymore. Also, some of the top unions.

lol

BTW Julian, I'll invite a couple of the active people from the Triple A.

dukebd699
Perhaps we could affiliate both unions?
#88 Posted by dukebd699 (12054 posts) -
If you want. I invited 6 people who have been active for a few weeks but 1 is in 30 unions and 1 was already invited.
#89 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
If you want. I invited 6 people who have been active for a few weeks but 1 is in 30 unions and 1 was already invited.dukebd699
Cool, I hope they show up.
#90 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
If you want. I invited 6 people who have been active for a few weeks but 1 is in 30 unions and 1 was already invited.dukebd699
It could perhaps help both our unions, and it would be cool affiliating with a union with as much history as it.
#91 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
[QUOTE="dukebd699"]If you want. I invited 6 people who have been active for a few weeks but 1 is in 30 unions and 1 was already invited.julian_jr
It could perhaps help both our unions, and it would be cool affiliating with a union with as much history as it.

Your TESFU union isn't filling the history part of your affiliates list? :o
#92 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Your TESFU union isn't filling the history part of your affiliates list? :oRacer_XLR
That place has moved off GS and isn't really here anymore.
#93 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"] That place has moved off GS and isn't really here anymore.

But you guys still post in it though. Well, I guess that dosent matter then.
#94 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="julian_jr"] That place has moved off GS and isn't really here anymore.

But you guys still post in it though. Well, I guess that dosent matter then.

Barely anyone posts there nowadays, this board passed it a while ago.8)
#95 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"] Barely anyone posts there nowadays, this board passed it a while ago.8)

How many posts, in this union, do we have?
#96 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
How many posts, in this union, do we have?Racer_XLR
We've almost got 35K posts.
#97 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
Welcome to the new members...sho nuff
#98 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"] We've almost got 35K posts.

Thats pretty good.
#99 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="julian_jr"] We've almost got 35K posts.

Thats pretty good.

that reminds me... welcome to the new members who have not been born yet.
#100 Posted by RpgNecromancer (782 posts) -
Hey guys and thanks for the invite.