Welcome all new members. (Introductions)

#1 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
This is where you introduce yourself to other members! :)
#2 Posted by asian_pride69 (17141 posts) -
Version 2 huh? I guess all of us got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy off topic lol
#3 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Version 2 huh? I guess all of us got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy off topic lolasian_pride69
Nah, it was just the death bug that hit the thread.:x
#4 Posted by asian_pride69 (17141 posts) -

[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]Version 2 huh? I guess all of us got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy off topic loljulian_jr
Nah, it was just the death bug that hit the thread.:x

Aye, that too :x

#5 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
welcome to all of the new members. nice shiny new welcome thread.
#6 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Yes, its shiny and cool. 8)
#7 Posted by Apathy38 (1939 posts) -
welcome pople
#8 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
welcome to all the poppels
#9 Posted by Apathy38 (1939 posts) -
yes welcome popples
#10 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
I dislike detailing things about myself. If you want to know something just ask me here or something. Just know that I'll be active.
#11 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
I dislike detailing things about myself. If you want to know something just ask me here or something. Just know that I'll be active.lancelot200
Heh, welcome to the union then. :P
#12 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
I dislike detailing things about myself. If you want to know something just ask me here or something. Just know that I'll be active.lancelot200
Hello lancelot! Welcome to the union!:)
#13 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
welcome? i won't ask anything though. nope, not a thing
#14 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -

Haha...nice.
That's a sign of a good union. Welcomes from all levels of members (leader, officer and member).

Hopefully, I'll enjoy my time here.

#15 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Haha...nice.
That's a sign of a good union. Welcomes from all levels of members (leader, officer and member).

lancelot200
lol. Yup, this place is pretty new still though.
#16 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
[QUOTE="lancelot200"]

Haha...nice.

julian_jr

it smells like a new car or baby poop still can't decide
#17 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
[QUOTE="lancelot200"]

Haha...nice.

julian_jr

Yeah but you have some high profilers here. :P
#18 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="lancelot200"]

Haha...nice.

hsedai

Baby poop?! :P Na, it smells better than that. :P
#19 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
[QUOTE="hsedai"][QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="lancelot200"]

Haha...nice.

Racer_XLR

Baby poop?! :P Na, it smells better than that. :P

i have sigs off, so I can't tell Oh, welcome Septembers
#20 Posted by asian_pride69 (17141 posts) -
What's up peeps!! Welcome :D
#21 Posted by NuKkU (16905 posts) -

well this is the 2nd time introducing myself so dont feel like retyping everything just look on my profile on the about me section to know about

So im NuKkU

P.S why did we remake this thread???

#22 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -

well this is the 2nd time introducing myself so dont feel like retyping everything just look on my profile on the about me section to know about

So im NuKkU

NuKkU
you really should re introduce yourself each and every time we make a new welcome thread in case we forgot. I'm still Hiram and I'm supposed to look this way.
#23 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -

So im NuKkU

NuKkU
Because the other thread was glitched so I made a new one.
#24 Posted by Tr0787 (5623 posts) -

Hello ya'll you new peoples.

#25 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
ya, welcome to the new peepels dontchaknow
#26 Posted by 92489 (8 posts) -

Hey, my name is Redsrock, I was invited here by Julian. I am a Global Moderator at Both TESFU (off-site forums) and TES Fiction. I love sports, especially baseball. I also LOVE to write, mostly about Elder Scrolls related stuff. However, I am actually working on a self-created story in my own setting called, "Tales of Mancia."

Anyways, it's good to finally arrive. :P

#27 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -

Hey, my name is Redsrock, I was invited here by Julian. I am a Global Moderator at Both TESFU (off-site forums) and TES Fiction. I love sports, especially baseball. I also LOVE to write, mostly about Elder Scrolls related stuff. However, I am actually working on a self-created story in my own setting called, "Tales of Mancia."

glad to have you here enjoy the place
#28 Posted by Tr0787 (5623 posts) -

good to have you join us.
#29 Posted by 92489 (8 posts) -

I also just now realized that apparently my name is NOT redsrock, and actually it is "92489". That's my birthdate and I am not sure why I chose that as a username. :shru: oh well, just call me Reds. :P

#31 Posted by Tr0787 (5623 posts) -

I also just now realized that apparently my name is NOT redsrock, and actually it is "92489". That's my birthdate and I am not sure why I chose that as a username. :shru: oh well, just call me Reds. :P

weird. anyways hello Reds.
#32 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -

Hello! Welcome to the union! :)
#33 Posted by 92489 (8 posts) -
Thank you, Racer. I believed you just registered at TESFU, correct?
#34 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Thank you, Racer. I believed you just registered at TESFU, correct?92489
You are correct good sir. 8)
#35 Posted by 92489 (8 posts) -
Awesome, I thought I recognized you. Oh yeah, how much leeway do we have here in this particular thread? I don't want to go too off-topic and then get into trouble......
#36 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Awesome, I thought I recognized you. Oh yeah, how much leeway do we have here in this particular thread? I don't want to go too off-topic and then get into trouble......92489
Well, it is an off-topic union. I'm sure julian woudn't mind, we tend to go off-topic in most threads anyways. But quickly get back on topic. :)
#37 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Hey reds! So this is your username? I wasn't expecting a bunch of numbers. :P
#38 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="92489"]Awesome, I thought I recognized you. Oh yeah, how much leeway do we have here in this particular thread? I don't want to go too off-topic and then get into trouble......Racer_XLR
Well, it is an off-topic union. I'm sure julian woudn't mind, we tend to go off-topic in most threads anyways. But quickly get back on topic. :)

Yeah, you won't have to worry about anyone getting upset about anything in here reds.;)
#39 Posted by 92489 (8 posts) -

Yeah, Julian,I am now a bunch of numbers! :P

Is there a specific place to post stories?

#40 Posted by wizzardjeff (6697 posts) -
hi, i joined this union because i was bored:)
#41 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Yeah, Julian,I am now a bunch of numbers! :P

Is there a specific place to post stories?

You can create a thread to post some stories if you want.;) I could create a thread dedicated to posting stories so it would be easier for you if you want.;)
hi, i joined this union because i was bored:)wizzardjeff
Hello! Welcome to the union!:)
#42 Posted by 92489 (8 posts) -
Thanks, Julian, I think I'll just post a thread for Mancia itself. Thanks! Also, this place is real slow for me, unlike other forums and such. Is there a specific reason for this?
#43 Posted by Artekus (15700 posts) -
Welcome to the new folk :)
#44 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Thanks, Julian, I think I'll just post a thread for Mancia itself. Thanks! Also, this place is real slow for me, unlike other forums and such. Is there a specific reason for this?92489
It's just GS, the site is slow since it is so big. Other forums that you go to probably aren't close to being the same size as GS, so they load faster.
#45 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
hi, i joined this union because i was bored:)wizzardjeff
Welcome to the union!
#46 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
Thanks, Julian, I think I'll just post a thread for Mancia itself. Thanks! Also, this place is real slow for me, unlike other forums and such. Is there a specific reason for this?92489
we all share one brain and the staff get first dibs.
#47 Posted by Apathy38 (1939 posts) -
welcome all new members
#48 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
welcome those of you i know, and welcome those of you that are new here.
#49 Posted by hsedai (6446 posts) -
welcome to everyone who knows me and likes me but not to everyone who doesn't lend me money.
#50 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
welcome to everyone who knows me and likes me but not to everyone who doesn't lend me money.hsedai
i don't lend money out anyway.