The Facebook Dicussion Thread.

#151 Posted by istreakforfood (7749 posts) -

Only time I use FB is to look at the news feed for raves/music festivals.

Lately I been using it to post pics that hardly anyone sees lol.

Add me if you like

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005086745412

#152 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
Never played farmville.Swanogt19
Never play Zynga games, that company deserves so much more than just dying in a fire I tell ya.
#153 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -
I use facebook. faster chatting, and I use it to keep in contact with friends and to perform trades.
#154 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
I don't trust Facebook, or any internet web site for that matter, they all be watching/tracking you...
#155 Posted by the-silent-hero (27639 posts) -

I don't even post on FB that much...It's just not my thing lol. Instagram on the other hand, that's a different story. 

#156 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -
I have a FB, I go on it like once a month though.
#157 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -
don't worry toph. if they want to watch you, they watch you.
#158 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -

I use facebook. faster chatting, and I use it to keep in contact with friends and to perform trades.leon2365

i mostly use it to chat and to post funny pictures. 

#159 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
I just know the government is watching me. They're planning something.
#160 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -

I just know the government is watching me. They're planning something.Toph_Girl250

They're watching everyone dude 

#161 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -
indeed they are.
#162 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -
Though i don't think i am that interesting
#163 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
i still use Facebook.
#164 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -
government watches you regardless of being interesting or not.
#165 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -

government watches you regardless of being interesting or not. leon2365

Because i am soooooo dangerous :3 

#166 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -
you never know.
#167 Posted by the-silent-hero (27639 posts) -

I'm pretty sure they have the ability to if they wanted to. Infact I am sure lol.

But considering that 313.9 mllion people Live in the U.S I doubt they have any interest in what I'm doing. :P

#168 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
government watches you regardless of being interesting or not. leon2365
(Not sure if you can even say his name) Hint: Snow, and a Den. Has proven that the US is one pretty creepy Surveillance State. Even if there's not enough proof of it being a Police State, there is enough proof of it being a Surveillance State.
#169 Posted by PiscesChick93 (10687 posts) -
I have Facebook and have done for years but nowadays I don't go on it much, just to do the rare facebook status and uploading pictures. I go on Twitter more.
#170 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
Facebook was better and did things right before 2009 I think... in fact, pretty much everything I think was better and doing things right before that year from hell arrived.
#171 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -
I honestly like message boards a bit better than Facebook. I shouldn't worry about the pressure of FB though, I even think with time here I could get over that.
#172 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -

I'm pretty sure they have the ability to if they wanted to. Infact I am sure lol.

But considering that 313.9 mllion people Live in the U.S I doubt they have any interest in what I'm doing. :P

the-silent-hero

Yet still they feel the need to look and spy on everyone 

#173 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
The government rules over all of us and has officially turned this place into a Police State, its all over.
#174 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -
I upload pictures to facebook every now and then. I like the IM chat though.
#175 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
On sites such as Facebook, perhaps it might be wise to never upload pictures of yourself.
#176 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -

On sites such as Facebook, perhaps it might be wise to never upload pictures of yourself. Toph_Girl250

true, but you always have the choice 

#177 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -
I never do.
#178 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
On Facebook I mostly just have cool cartoon/anime pics, heh heh. :P I have a couple pics of me but I'm kinda far off in the distance and they don't show close ups of my face or anything.
#179 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -

I never do.leon2365

i don't get girls uploading hundreds of pictures 

#180 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
Nah seriously my real male me Facebook account is open and I'm willing to accept any friend requests from you guys on there, so, anyone interested? I don't know if its wise putting out the link to here, so maybe I should just PM you guys the link... he he. Anyway, I got some hot chicks from high school as my friends. :P
#181 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -

Nah seriously my real male me Facebook account is open and I'm willing to accept any friend requests from you guys on there, so, anyone interested? I don't know if its wise putting out the link to here, so maybe I should just PM you guys the link... he he. Anyway, I got some hot chicks from high school as my friends. :PToph_Girl250

Yeah you should probably just ask people to pm you 

#182 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
At this rate I should probably just PM my friends the links to it.
#183 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -
I think we should gather, guys from my union, gamers planet and another union are going to one place, maybe we should have people from here join there aswell
#184 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -

I think we should gather, guys from my union, gamers planet and another union are going to one place, maybe we should have people from here join there aswellThe_Last_Ride

And see if Julian wants to join so he can feel that his union lives on in some way. 

#185 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]I think we should gather, guys from my union, gamers planet and another union are going to one place, maybe we should have people from here join there aswellNoteldnep

And see if Julian wants to join so he can feel that his union lives on in some way. 

i doubt he has even seen this 

#186 Posted by PirateHanSolo (103 posts) -
i still use Facebook but i don't have many Gamespot friends on my Facebook page.
#187 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -
People could pm me about his fb, i have him on my list
#188 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
[QUOTE="Noteldnep"]

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]I think we should gather, guys from my union, gamers planet and another union are going to one place, maybe we should have people from here join there aswellThe_Last_Ride

i doubt he has even seen this 

Julian aint' comin' back. At least not before the site overhaul by the looks of it.
#189 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
People could pm me about his fb, i have him on my listThe_Last_Ride
You interested in befriending me on Facebook?
#190 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -

Julian aint' comin' back. At least not before the site overhaul by the looks of it.Toph_Girl250

He hasn't been here in a LONG time for being a leader here. :P

#191 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]People could pm me about his fb, i have him on my listToph_Girl250
You interested in befriending me on Facebook?

uhm, sure, why not 

#192 Posted by dancingbeatle (20951 posts) -
At first I wasn't interested in F.B. however seeing some of my family on there and some of the games. For a while I was into farmville. What a shame that I wasted so many hours on that game.
#193 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -
i got a little hooked on Sim City for a week or two, but it never caught my attention that much to be honest. And they removed it not long after
#194 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
At first I wasn't interested in F.B. however seeing some of my family on there and some of the games. For a while I was into farmville. What a shame that I wasted so many hours on that game. dancingbeatle
I have a Fb account, but I sure as hell don't use it much, less thrilling to go there when you got no games to play, and me and many others I'm sure have realized that playing games on there is a bad idea, especially if the game is from Zynga. That company needs to die in a fire and is more corrupt than Mr. Corruption himself, not to mention the execs or whatever are the definition of inhuman pricks, that's all there is to it.
#195 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -
i agree, i don't take the whole social media serious
#196 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
Joining Twitter is beyond moronic.
#197 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -
i only joined twitter to get responses out of the IGN/gamespot guys, which i have over several occasions
#198 Posted by papermariofan57 (121952 posts) -
i only joined twitter to get responses out of the IGN/gamespot guys, which i have over several occasionsThe_Last_Ride
Twitter is not that bad. I started using it a couple of months ago, and is very useful for comments I dont like posting on my Facebook. Is more private I believe. 
#199 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72286 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]i only joined twitter to get responses out of the IGN/gamespot guys, which i have over several occasionspapermariofan57
Twitter is not that bad. I started using it a couple of months ago, and is very useful for comments I dont like posting on my Facebook. Is more private I believe. 

it's hard for me to to read all those tweets. So i don't go there much at all 

#200 Posted by PiscesChick93 (10687 posts) -

Joining Twitter is beyond moronic. Toph_Girl250

Why?