The Blog Thread

#7301 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71884 posts) -

I'd give 'em a shot if I were you. Though, depends. If you like side-scrolling actiony platformers, try it out. 

Cloud_765

oh i played megaman on a gameboy, i think it was 2 or 3. That game took a long time for me to master. But that is about it 

#7302 Posted by Cloud_765 (111391 posts) -
I haven't played the Game Boy MM games yet but I want to. The first couple I know are mostly just mishmashes of the Robot Masters stages stripped down slightly from various NES Mega Man titles. The latter ones have their own special things going on.
#7303 Posted by megamannt123 (74190 posts) -
should probably start typing the next part of my series :P
#7304 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -
[QUOTE="Noteldnep"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]I take it you love Scooby Doo? :P I love that show too. :cool:megamannt123

Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost is a great movie. I know you likely won't see this response due to temporarily leaving GS again (?), but I just felt the need to get that out. :P 

i've been thinking about doing a blog series, something i haven't done in awhile :Pmegamannt123

If you do decide to do that, best of luck. What would it be about? 

the first part is currently up (top ten games ever)

I'll go look at it a bit ;ater when I do my blog rounds. 

#7305 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
i made a new Blog today.
#7306 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
oops, wrong thread.
#7307 Posted by megamannt123 (74190 posts) -

no it's not :P

just posted the second part of my top 10 list 

#7308 Posted by TAMKFan (32751 posts) -
I haven't played the Game Boy MM games yet but I want to. The first couple I know are mostly just mishmashes of the Robot Masters stages stripped down slightly from various NES Mega Man titles. The latter ones have their own special things going on.Cloud_765

I've played the first two Game Boy Mega Man games. They have the first one on the 3DS' Virtual Console and hopefully, they'll eventually release the rest on there.
#7309 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71884 posts) -

I haven't played the Game Boy MM games yet but I want to. The first couple I know are mostly just mishmashes of the Robot Masters stages stripped down slightly from various NES Mega Man titles. The latter ones have their own special things going on.Cloud_765

i think i managed to beat one of them when i was younger, but i am not sure :P 

#7310 Posted by Cloud_765 (111391 posts) -
[QUOTE="Cloud_765"]I haven't played the Game Boy MM games yet but I want to. The first couple I know are mostly just mishmashes of the Robot Masters stages stripped down slightly from various NES Mega Man titles. The latter ones have their own special things going on.TAMKFan

I've played the first two Game Boy Mega Man games. They have the first one on the 3DS' Virtual Console and hopefully, they'll eventually release the rest on there.

Oh yeah, forgot about that, the 3DS eShop has the first Mega Man GB game? O_O I'M DOWNLOADING THAT SHIT.
#7311 Posted by TAMKFan (32751 posts) -
Yeah, it was like one of the first games to come out on that. Now that it's been a while, I wonder why no other Game Boy Mega Man games have came out on that yet.
#7312 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
i made 2 Blogs yesterday yet no one here ever leaves a comment.
#7313 Posted by megamannt123 (74190 posts) -
ah man, my next blog needs to be up by tomorrow, but i haven't started yet XD
#7314 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
ah man, my next blog needs to be up by tomorrow, but i haven't started yet XDmegamannt123
i will make another one this weekend, i am trying to get to 700 Blogs.
#7315 Posted by Cloud_765 (111391 posts) -

Yeah, it was like one of the first games to come out on that. Now that it's been a while, I wonder why no other Game Boy Mega Man games have came out on that yet.TAMKFan
Poor reception of the first, maybe.

Anyway, I made a new blog. 

#7316 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -
Here's my newest blog, celebrating my 8 year GS anniversary and mentioning a couple of classic movies I purchased.
#7317 Posted by megamannt123 (74190 posts) -
congrats again dude ^^
#7318 Posted by TAMKFan (32751 posts) -

[QUOTE="TAMKFan"]Yeah, it was like one of the first games to come out on that. Now that it's been a while, I wonder why no other Game Boy Mega Man games have came out on that yet.Cloud_765

Poor reception of the first, maybe.

Anyway, I made a new blog. 

Well, it turns out that the other Game Boy Mega Man games are confirmed to be released on the 3DS Virtual Console in the future, but there's no release date on them yet.
#7319 Posted by Cloud_765 (111391 posts) -
Just finished a new blog.
#7320 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71884 posts) -
made a blog about my comeback :D
#7321 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
made a new Blog today.
#7322 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -
I will be doing yet another long blog soon, and it will be talking about my unhappiness with the state of this site as a whole, and I will talk about the reasons why it has declined.
#7323 Posted by megamannt123 (74190 posts) -
^ going to make it an editorial?
#7324 Posted by TAMKFan (32751 posts) -
I will be doing yet another long blog soon, and it will be talking about my unhappiness with the state of this site as a whole, and I will talk about the reasons why it has declined.Noteldnep

Now that's a blog I would be interested in reading.
#7325 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
i should Blog about how this site has lost a lot of my interest lately. seems no one read my latest Blog. Jedi no happy.
#7326 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71884 posts) -

I will be doing yet another long blog soon, and it will be talking about my unhappiness with the state of this site as a whole, and I will talk about the reasons why it has declined.Noteldnep

Well gamespot hasn't been caring about unions and doesn't give a crap about them and they lost a lot of activity due to Gerstman getting fired

made a new blog comparing the services between X1 and PS4 

#7327 Posted by megamannt123 (74190 posts) -

[QUOTE="Noteldnep"]I will be doing yet another long blog soon, and it will be talking about my unhappiness with the state of this site as a whole, and I will talk about the reasons why it has declined.The_Last_Ride

Well gamespot hasn't been caring about unions and doesn't give a crap about them and they lost a lot of activity due to Gerstman getting fired

Gerstman?
#7328 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -
I don't remember who Gertsman is either, he was here before my time I think.
#7329 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71884 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="Noteldnep"]I will be doing yet another long blog soon, and it will be talking about my unhappiness with the state of this site as a whole, and I will talk about the reasons why it has declined.megamannt123

Gerstman?

Jeff Gerstman was a senior editor here back in the day 

#7330 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="megamannt123"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="Noteldnep"]I will be doing yet another long blog soon, and it will be talking about my unhappiness with the state of this site as a whole, and I will talk about the reasons why it has declined.The_Last_Ride

Gerstman?

i never liked him. at all.
#7331 Posted by TAMKFan (32751 posts) -

Yeah, I remember hearing about unions would get an update, but that never happened.
#7332 Posted by megamannt123 (74190 posts) -
[QUOTE="megamannt123"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

Gerstman?

did the other staff not like him or something?
#7333 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47671 posts) -
GS needs to bring the alternate layout back for unions, would make things a whole lot easier.
#7334 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71884 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="megamannt123"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="Noteldnep"]I will be doing yet another long blog soon, and it will be talking about my unhappiness with the state of this site as a whole, and I will talk about the reasons why it has declined.jediknight52501

Gerstman?

i never liked him. at all.

i actually liked him 

#7335 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47671 posts) -
It also looks like I will never be making any more blogs.
#7336 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71884 posts) -

It also looks like I will never be making any more blogs.Toph_Girl250

why not? 

#7337 Posted by TAMKFan (32751 posts) -
I made a new blog earlier about my Birthday and the Wii U I had ordered.
#7338 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47671 posts) -

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]It also looks like I will never be making any more blogs.The_Last_Ride

why not? 

I only said that because I thought I was leaving.
#7339 Posted by megamannt123 (74190 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]It also looks like I will never be making any more blogs.Toph_Girl250

why not? 

and that means you're not...right? :P
#7340 Posted by Noteldnep (20167 posts) -
Made a new blog about me and video games a few days ago.
#7341 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71884 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]It also looks like I will never be making any more blogs.Toph_Girl250

why not? 

so you are contradicting yourself :o? 

#7342 Posted by megamannt123 (74190 posts) -
Made a new blog about me and video games a few days ago.Noteldnep
i kinda hope my video gaming mood comes back stronger soon, i'd like to get back into more :P
#7343 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
i have made quite a few Blogs lately. i am getting close to 700 Blogs.
#7344 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47671 posts) -
[QUOTE="Noteldnep"]Made a new blog about me and video games a few days ago.megamannt123
i kinda hope my video gaming mood comes back stronger soon, i'd like to get back into more :P

Hey is it alright if I go and try post at Off Topic Universe and Smiley Army unions again?
#7345 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47671 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]It also looks like I will never be making any more blogs.megamannt123

why not? 

and that means you're not...right? :P

Hopefully, might take me a while to return to every single place I used to post at on this site, but I definitely know I will be sticking around unions like this one.
#7346 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71884 posts) -

i have made quite a few Blogs lately. i am getting close to 700 Blogs.jediknight52501

damn that's a lot dude 

#7347 Posted by PiscesChick93 (10687 posts) -

My next blog will be on Friday to celebrate my 5 years on GS.

Or would it be commiserate? hehe.

Nah, just kidding :P

#7348 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71884 posts) -

My next blog will be on Friday to celebrate my 5 years on GS.

Or would it be commiserate? hehe.

Nah, just kidding :P

PiscesChick93

:o i have been almost double that :o 

#7349 Posted by megamannt123 (74190 posts) -

@Toph: of course, i don't mind ^^

@Pisces: no way :o early congrats :D 

#7350 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]i have made quite a few Blogs lately. i am getting close to 700 Blogs.The_Last_Ride

damn that's a lot dude 

yeah i know.