Social Cafe Union: Hot Seat Voting Thread *REVIVED!!*

#1 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Hot Seat Rules: The name of the Hot Seat thread will be "Social Cafe Union Hot Seat: (Insert name here)." This thread will be used for voting each week. The voting will begin as of now and end on Sunday. The victor will be invited via message to take his place in the Hot Seat. The victor will have until Monday 7:00 PM EST to decline the offer. All persons who's name is in the vote are asked to keep there eye on their messages. If said victor declines the offer the second most popular vote will be asked to step in in his stead. If no Hot Seat participant can be found by Wednesday 6:00 PM EST the Hot Seat will be canceled for that week. Hot Seat questioning will begin on Monday and end on Sunday 12:00 PM. No questions after that time will be accepted and the participant will have until Monday to answer any question he has not answered. Any one person can ask as many questions as they want. Anybody can also ask any question they want within reason. (Inappropriate questions WILL NOT be tolerated and action will be taken) The nominated person in the Hot Seat can choose to decline any question they are asked. No pressure. (All rules are subject to change without notice. Void if your dead. The cake is a lie.)
#2 Posted by latte428 (5957 posts) -
Gotta vote for the leader :P
#3 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Hmm I think I'll vote for Jak. :)
#4 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Next week we will also have recruits in the poll. This week it's just officers though.

#5 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -

Next week we will also have recruits in the poll. This week it's just officers though.

julian_jr

Ohhh I just relized something you forgot Omega.

#6 Posted by jak10 (22272 posts) -
i voted for julian_jr
#7 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]

Racer_XLR

Ohhh I just relized something you forgot Omega.

There wasn't enough room in the poll for omega. He will be on the next poll though.;)

#8 Posted by Apathy38 (1939 posts) -

got to pick our fearless leader

#9 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
(All rules are subject to change without notice. Void if your dead. The cake is a lie.) that is funny Jules, and i voted for you, seems someone voted for me, and if i do win by some miracle, i will anser any questions i can and i will never decline being in the Hot Seat.
#10 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

(All rules are subject to change without notice. Void if your dead. The cake is a lie.) that is funny Jules, and i voted for you, seems someone voted for me, and if i do win by some miracle, i will anser any questions i can and i will never decline being in the Hot Seat.jediknight52501

I was the one that voted for you. :P

Well at this rate, it seems like I may be the first person being asked questions. :P

#11 Posted by OMEGA1089 (153 posts) -
I vote for julian as well.
#12 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"](All rules are subject to change without notice. Void if your dead. The cake is a lie.) that is funny Jules, and i voted for you, seems someone voted for me, and if i do win by some miracle, i will anser any questions i can and i will never decline being in the Hot Seat.julian_jr

Well at this rate, it seems like I may be the first person being asked questions. :P

Looks like your right. :)

#13 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"](All rules are subject to change without notice. Void if your dead. The cake is a lie.) that is funny Jules, and i voted for you, seems someone voted for me, and if i do win by some miracle, i will anser any questions i can and i will never decline being in the Hot Seat.Racer_XLR

Looks like your right. :)

Well in that case, then should I make the topic on myself or one of the officers, when we start it on monday?

#14 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Monday's no good for me, I'll be expecting alot of homework that day. I say either Saturday, or Sunday.
#15 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Perhaps omega might want to create the hot seat thread on monday, since he is the person that suggested the idea...
#16 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Hmm, I guess so, I'll try to get on Monday. I'll just have to wait and see...
#17 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Hmm, I guess so, I'll try to get on Monday. I'll just have to wait and see...Racer_XLR

Well the questions go on for the entire week so you don't have to worry too much about getting on here, on monday.

#18 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
is this going to happen every week? i hope so.
#19 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

is this going to happen every week? i hope so.jediknight52501

Yeah, it will be a weekly feature. It will start every monday and end every sunday.

#20 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
good, i hope i am voted in sometime soon. it sounds like fun.
#21 Posted by Apathy38 (1939 posts) -
i like this idea. its like the moment of truth but not really :D
#22 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Well voting for this week's hot seat is over. It seems like I'm going to be in the Hot Seat starting tomorrow.
#23 Posted by Darth-Sifh (2473 posts) -
Ha, I get to question you in two different Unions at the same time? (That's got to be a first) This is going to be fun. Hope the pressure doesn't get to you.
#24 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Ha, I get to question you in two different Unions at the same time? (That's got to be a first) This is going to be fun. Hope the pressure doesn't get to you.Darth-Sifh

Don't tell the others or else I'll be flooded with twice as many questions in both unions. :P

#25 Posted by Apathy38 (1939 posts) -
so questions start today
#26 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Yup, once omega does the thread.
#27 Posted by Apathy38 (1939 posts) -
thats kewl hehehehehehehehe........(as i walk away )
#28 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -

Yup, once omega does the thread. julian_jr

Hmmm, *thinks to himself for a moment* mabye I should start the thread.

#29 Posted by OMEGA1089 (153 posts) -

[QUOTE="julian_jr"]Yup, once omega does the thread. Racer_XLR

Hmmm, *thinks to himself for a moment* mabye I should start the thread.

Don't worry, I'm already making the thread. ;)

#30 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
A new poll has been set up for the next Hot Seat. This time, there are two recruits as well.
#31 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Hmm, I'll vote for Tr0787. :)
#32 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

I'm going to vote for Apathy. Very active recruit. :)

#33 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
i voted for racer this time, too bad i'm not in it this time, oh well.
#34 Posted by mewantcookie (10930 posts) -
I'll throw a vote at Apathy.
#35 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

So far it's a tie between a recruit and an officer.

#36 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Hmm, tension is building...:o Whos it gonna be...
#37 Posted by mewantcookie (10930 posts) -
We need more voters!
#38 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

We need more voters!mewantcookie

Yeah, where did some of the people go? I haven't seen some people here in a while.

#39 Posted by mewantcookie (10930 posts) -
Busy maybe? Hope they come around eventually.
#40 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Busy maybe? Hope they come around eventually.mewantcookie

Yeah, it'd be sad to see that they left.

#41 Posted by mewantcookie (10930 posts) -
Especially since this place is rather new. That and I didn't get to talk to very many of them. :P
#42 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Especially since this place is rather new. That and I didn't get to talk to very many of them. :Pmewantcookie

Actually, it's quite old. I just happened to re-make it.

#43 Posted by mewantcookie (10930 posts) -
Well, the re-make is quite new. :roll:
#44 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

You have a point there. :P

#45 Posted by mewantcookie (10930 posts) -
You're darn right I have a point. Well, now that that's settled, we still need people to vote.
#46 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

You're darn right I have a point. Well, now that that's settled, we still need people to vote.mewantcookie

Maybe more recruiting might get more members that will vote?

#47 Posted by mewantcookie (10930 posts) -
I'll try to get around to doing that sometime.
#48 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -

[QUOTE="mewantcookie"]You're darn right I have a point. Well, now that that's settled, we still need people to vote.julian_jr

Maybe more recruiting might get more members that will vote?

that is a good idea.
#49 Posted by Racer_XLR (21663 posts) -
Man...if we can get one more vote to break the tiebreaker between me an Apathy. We need to get this hot seat started.
#50 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Man...if we can get one more vote to break the tiebreaker between me an Apathy. We need to get this hot seat started.Racer_XLR

If we can't get a winner by Wednsday, then it's canceled for this week. The poll will just stay for the week and hopefully by next week we will have a winner.