Social Cafe Union Hot Seat #143: FMAB_GTO

• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="notsoawesome"]

pizza or steak?

have you watched that steins; gate anime?

notsoawesome

steak only the first episode,and i'm looking forward to watching the rest =D

Expect the first half of the series to be a bit slow on the plot. Things really move along in the last 5 episodes though.

ok ok thank you thank you =D
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#52 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

If you were to get a PS3 what games would you want on it?

How strong is your PC?

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

How long have you wore glasses?

What food do you normally cook?

Do you like extreme or minimal violence?

What's the best luck you had? 

What surprises you the most? 

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 FMAB_GTO

If you were to get a PS3 what games would you want on it?

How strong is your PC?

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

How long have you wore glasses?

What food do you normally cook?

Do you like extreme or minimal violence?

What's the best luck you had? 

What surprises you the most? 

mitu123
All the RPGs,MGS games,and most importantly all the Ratchet Clank games =D Not THAT strong,but I;m playing most games on it. Finished UNI,working and probably married. since I was 7 or so. Every type,but mostly chicken and beef. In what exactly,irl no violence,in games/shows,i want EXTREME VIOLENCE >=D I survived death trice =o endings of stories/shows im reading/watching,and some games as well :P
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127490 Posts
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] the scared parrot =P

Never seen. :o

When it comes to looks, how would classify yourself? Which rating would you give yourself on a 0-10 scale, 10 being the best...?
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
But the Queen isn't a normal person, she's special, did you know that? Never had katayef w ashta, could we try that one day? :P 6 is bad, what's number 1? I could teach you, and it would be fun I bet. Are you willing to learn? I like Jasmine to. Would the Queen be happy if I sent her some flowers? :oops: I bet he'd like that. =P Did you know I fainted when you kissed me? :oops:
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="horgen123"] Never seen. :o When it comes to looks, how would classify yourself? Which rating would you give yourself on a 0-10 scale, 10 being the best...?

It's awesome! My looks?errrmmmmmI would say an 8,i don't like thinking high of myself but yeah probably an 8,wanna see a pic? [QUOTE="2ndWonder"]But the Queen isn't a normal person, she's special, did you know that? Never had katayef w ashta, could we try that one day? :P 6 is bad, what's number 1? I could teach you, and it would be fun I bet. Are you willing to learn? I like Jasmine to. Would the Queen be happy if I sent her some flowers? :oops: I bet he'd like that. =P Did you know I fainted when you kissed me? :oops:

Well I got 2 love confessions on GS so probably yeah :P I could make you some,and let those Americans know how delicious our food can be =D SKip Beat What type? Of course,after all I am a "Hana" :P i'll creep him out! =D Yeah,i was there after all hehe ^^
TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#57 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33350 Posts
[QUOTE="TAMKFan"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="TAMKFan"]Do you like fighting games?FMAB_GTO
yes,I own ALL of the fighting games on XBox 360.

Oh, really? What are some examples? Also, what do you think of the Tekken series? That's my favorite fighting game series right there.

tekken 6,the naruto ones,the mortal kombat ones,the cross ones like Dc vs MK,Capcom vs marvel,Soul caliber 5 and 6 etc... I didn't like tekken that much but it is fun to play.

Oh, I see nice. Also, you mean Soul Calibur IV and Soul Calibur V, since Soul Calibur VI doesn't exist yet. Anyway, are you looking forward to Tekken Tag Tournament 2 at all?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="TAMKFan"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="TAMKFan"]Do you like fighting games?TAMKFan
yes,I own ALL of the fighting games on XBox 360.

Oh, really? What are some examples? Also, what do you think of the Tekken series? That's my favorite fighting game series right there.

tekken 6,the naruto ones,the mortal kombat ones,the cross ones like Dc vs MK,Capcom vs marvel,Soul caliber 5 and 6 etc... I didn't like tekken that much but it is fun to play.

Oh, I see nice. Also, you mean Soul Calibur IV and Soul Calibur V, since Soul Calibur VI doesn't exist yet. Anyway, are you looking forward to Tekken Tag Tournament 2 at all?

ah of course hehehee. Yeah,I'll buy and play any tekken game.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 horgen  Moderator
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] It's awesome! My looks?errrmmmmmI would say an 8,i don't like thinking high of myself but yeah probably an 8,wanna see a pic?

Since you're offering, hell yeah I wanna see a picture :D:D:D

When did you get into gaming? And which game(s) got you into it?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] It's awesome! My looks?errrmmmmmI would say an 8,i don't like thinking high of myself but yeah probably an 8,wanna see a pic?

Since you're offering, hell yeah I wanna see a picture :D:D:D

When did you get into gaming? And which game(s) got you into it?

You want a full body?or just the face?or just the eyes?or maybe the upper half?pick one =D And do you want to some red color on the hair?:P at the age of 5,we got street fighter,the original one,and super marfio bros,then i git a gba and since then I drowned in that see without being able to come back hehe ^^ What got me into gaming was a game named Dokapon on gba,since then I liked everything about video games.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 horgen  Moderator
You're giving me to many choices. D=
Upper half would be sweet :D Red coloured hair or not doesn't matter.

SMB was fun, the original one.. I used to play it loads to years ago.

How many ep of Fairy Tail have you seen so far?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 FMAB_GTO
You're giving me to many choices. D=
Upper half would be sweet :D Red coloured hair or not doesn't matter.

SMB was fun, the original one.. I used to play it loads to years ago.

How many ep of Fairy Tail have you seen so far? horgen123
no one on GS have seen that pic as of yet,check you pm :P finished everything myself =o till episode 131 =P
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 horgen  Moderator
Yay!
xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts
Do you play any instruments?
lancelot200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 lancelot200
Member since 2005 • 61977 Posts
What are your 5 favourite series?
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kitty  Moderator
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] Well I got 2 love confessions on GS so probably yeah :P I could make you some,and let those Americans know how delicious our food can be =D SKip Beat What type? Of course,after all I am a "Hana" :P i'll creep him out! =D Yeah,i was there after all hehe ^^

Well looks like the queen might have to pick "someone" after all :P That would be great. I wish I could see you make it, better yet, help you, that would be fun. :P I've never heard of that. :( It's a secret type. Only I know it and I wanted to save it for you. :oops: Well since you told me your favorite, I'd want to send one of those kinds. Maybe. That was JJ sliders first kiss from a Queen btw.
TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 TAMKFan
Do you ever plan to buy a PS3?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 FMAB_GTO
Do you play any instruments?xdude85
yeah,the piano.
What are your 5 favourite series?lancelot200
i only watch House :P [QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] Well I got 2 love confessions on GS so probably yeah :P I could make you some,and let those Americans know how delicious our food can be =D SKip Beat What type? Of course,after all I am a "Hana" :P i'll creep him out! =D Yeah,i was there after all hehe ^^

Well looks like the queen might have to pick "someone" after all :P That would be great. I wish I could see you make it, better yet, help you, that would be fun. :P I've never heard of that. :( It's a secret type. Only I know it and I wanted to save it for you. :oops: Well since you told me your favorite, I'd want to send one of those kinds. Maybe. That was JJ sliders first kiss from a Queen btw.

No thanks,I have my man =D indeed it will be ^^ .....die! awwwww that's so sweet of you :oops: Their smell will keep me alive =D mhm ^^ You deserved it :oops:
Do you ever plan to buy a PS3?TAMKFan
no,I don't have enough money and when I do I'll buy a PS4.
tmaclabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69 tmaclabi
Member since 2006 • 17109 Posts
Is fairy Tail your most fave anime? if yes, why?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 FMAB_GTO
Is fairy Tail your most fave anime? if yes, why?tmaclabi
no,ikt is number 6 or seven. Thought it has the most beautiful art of all time after Aria =D
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 kitty  Moderator
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] No thanks,I have my man =D indeed it will be ^^ .....die! awwwww that's so sweet of you :oops: Their smell will keep me alive =D mhm ^^ You deserved it :oops:

So the Queen has a man now? :shock: Have you ever liked a guy that was interested or knew how to cook? I don't wanna die :( So what is it like? I gotta save the special things for the special lady :oops: If I could I'd buy enough to full up your room at your uni :P I bet you'd like that. What is your favorite colour on a flower? I need to figure out what I did to deserve that, then you can expect more fainting. :P
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] No thanks,I have my man =D indeed it will be ^^ .....die! awwwww that's so sweet of you :oops: Their smell will keep me alive =D mhm ^^ You deserved it :oops:

So the Queen has a man now? :shock: Have you ever liked a guy that was interested or knew how to cook? I don't wanna die :( So what is it like? I gotta save the special things for the special lady :oops: If I could I'd buy enough to full up your room at your uni :P I bet you'd like that. What is your favorite colour on a flower? I need to figure out what I did to deserve that, then you can expect more fainting. :P

Forgetting the queen thingie,I have become obsessed with a guy on MAL,so obsessed that i would raip him if we ever met,no joke. yeah,he'd cook for me of course hehe =P girl taking revenge on a guy in his own business,showbizz!the main character is my number 1 character of all time,though if you want to give it a try,go with the anime then continue in the manga. awwww i blushed! :oops: I don't have a room in UNI looool :3 But ill like it yeah. sky blue or yellow. you're just a sweet and nice guy that's all =D
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 kitty  Moderator
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] Forgetting the queen thingie,I have become obsessed with a guy on MAL,so obsessed that i would raip him if we ever met,no joke. yeah,he'd cook for me of course hehe =P girl taking revenge on a guy in his own business,showbizz!the main character is my number 1 character of all time,though if you want to give it a try,go with the anime then continue in the manga. awwww i blushed! :oops: I don't have a room in UNI looool :3 But ill like it yeah. sky blue or yellow. you're just a sweet and nice guy that's all =D

wow, he must be quite the guy and a lucky guy to be able to get a gal like you :P I hope he can cook as a good as me I'm always willing to give anything a try, so I'll check it out. Gotta get started on that fairytail though. But it's true :oops: Silly me then :P sky blue is awesome, I was wearing that color today. Queen's like those kind of guys right?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] Forgetting the queen thingie,I have become obsessed with a guy on MAL,so obsessed that i would raip him if we ever met,no joke. yeah,he'd cook for me of course hehe =P girl taking revenge on a guy in his own business,showbizz!the main character is my number 1 character of all time,though if you want to give it a try,go with the anime then continue in the manga. awwww i blushed! :oops: I don't have a room in UNI looool :3 But ill like it yeah. sky blue or yellow. you're just a sweet and nice guy that's all =D

wow, he must be quite the guy and a lucky guy to be able to get a gal like you :P I hope he can cook as a good as me I'm always willing to give anything a try, so I'll check it out. Gotta get started on that fairytail though. But it's true :oops: Silly me then :P sky blue is awesome, I was wearing that color today. Queen's like those kind of guys right?

he's sweeter than me =P and yeah he's kinda lucky,i always thought love is stupid DX hoping so as well or he's out! =P You still haven't watched that? -.- and watch it subbed not dubbed! oh stop it you! :oops: whoa =o i like wearing it as well :o of course,i like them so much!
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 kitty  Moderator
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] he's sweeter than me =P and yeah he's kinda lucky,i always thought love is stupid DX hoping so as well or he's out! =P You still haven't watched that? -.- and watch it subbed not dubbed! oh stop it you! :oops: whoa =o i like wearing it as well :o of course,i like them so much!

I didn't think htere was such a thing. :P He's very lucky since he is gonna take my queen D: why is that? haha, well i wish him good luck with that =P Nope, I'll get to it in a few days or else you will kill me if I don't :P I hate dubbed anime's, subbed ftw. this servant wanted to surprised you with a dinner :oops:  outside, near the beach, just as the sun is setting and on the night of full moon. Looks like we have something in common =D Then I'll try to be the best one you ever meet =P
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] he's sweeter than me =P and yeah he's kinda lucky,i always thought love is stupid DX hoping so as well or he's out! =P You still haven't watched that? -.- and watch it subbed not dubbed! oh stop it you! :oops: whoa =o i like wearing it as well :o of course,i like them so much!

I didn't think htere was such a thing. :P He's very lucky since he is gonna take my queen D: why is that? haha, well i wish him good luck with that =P Nope, I'll get to it in a few days or else you will kill me if I don't :P I hate dubbed anime's, subbed ftw. this servant wanted to surprised you with a dinner :oops:  outside, near the beach, just as the sun is setting and on the night of full moon. Looks like we have something in common =D Then I'll try to be the best one you ever meet =P

why?maybe if you met him you'll know why,he lives in here can you guess which on is it? :P thank you =D you sound like me,subbed FTW! awwww you didn't have to,i like this very VERY MUCH,thanks darlin' =D we should make union about it loooool :3 hehe you can try but you can't top "him" ;D
lancelot200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 lancelot200
What's your five favourite anime series?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 FMAB_GTO
What's your five favourite anime series?lancelot200
Skip Beat.
Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#79 Noteldnep
Member since 2005 • 20170 Posts
What do you like most about GameSpot?
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 FMAB_GTO
What do you like most about GameSpot?Noteldnep
everything they have abut games =D
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 kitty  Moderator
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] why?maybe if you met him you'll know why,he lives in here can you guess which on is it? :P thank you =D you sound like me,subbed FTW! awwww you didn't have to,i like this very VERY MUCH,thanks darlin' =D we should make union about it loooool :3 hehe you can try but you can't top "him" ;D

There's lots of posts there :o I'll have to browse more before saying a name. :P hehe, it's much much better imo than dubbed. But I have to do it for that special lady :oops: I was trying to find a picture with a lot of flowers in it, no luck :( But this servant will do anything to keep the queen happy. :o You wanna do that? So I'll always be in second place? =(
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#82 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

On a scale of 1-10:

How crazy are you?

How lazy are you?

How funny are you? 

How well is your memory?

How nice are you?

How shy are you?

How friendly are you?

How deep are you with your emtions? 

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"] There's lots of posts there :o I'll have to browse more before saying a name. :P hehe, it's much much better imo than dubbed. But I have to do it for that special lady :oops: I was trying to find a picture with a lot of flowers in it, no luck :( But this servant will do anything to keep the queen happy. :o You wanna do that? So I'll always be in second place? =(

hehe ok,I'll give you a hint,he is a trap,so don' rely on the gender thingie :P btw do you know my MAL? Indeed ^^ Awwww I feel flattered,I'm not that special now are I? It;s ok I really like that one,with or without flowers its still lovely :3 I was messing around =P Well he has my heart so probably yeah,unless you took it from him :o

On a scale of 1-10:

How crazy are you?

How lazy are you?

How funny are you? 

How well is your memory?

How nice are you?

How shy are you?

How friendly are you?

How deep are you with your emtions? 

mitu123
7 2 errr...5 2 8 10 10 10
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 horgen  Moderator
Best compliment someone has given you?
Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#85 Noteldnep
Member since 2005 • 20170 Posts
Have you ever felt you needed to improve your socializing techniques?
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 kitty  Moderator
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] hehe ok,I'll give you a hint,he is a trap,so don' rely on the gender thingie :P btw do you know my MAL? Indeed ^^ Awwww I feel flattered,I'm not that special now are I? It;s ok I really like that one,with or without flowers its still lovely :3 I was messing around =P Well he has my heart so probably yeah,unless you took it from him :o

Ha, I'll try looking again then. :P My profile on here is actually set as a trap lol EmmyAltava? :P Yes, the queen is the specialist lady in the world. :oops: Okay, I was wondering that I might have picked a bad picture. How about we make a union named after you? =P I wouldn't be a servant no more if I did that =P
lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

Do you like platformer games?

What do you think of Punk music?

Would you drive a motorcycle? 

Most annoying video game character? 

lancelot200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 lancelot200
[QUOTE="lancelot200"]What's your five favourite anime series?FMAB_GTO
Skip Beat.

What about the other four???
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 FMAB_GTO
Best compliment someone has given you? horgen123
umm..you're beautiful? :P Sorry can't think of one tbh X_X
Have you ever felt you needed to improve your socializing techniques?Noteldnep
Yeah,I barely go out =P [QUOTE="2ndWonder"] Ha, I'll try looking again then. :P My profile on here is actually set as a trap lol EmmyAltava? :P Yes, the queen is the specialist lady in the world. :oops: Okay, I was wondering that I might have picked a bad picture. How about we make a union named after you? =P I wouldn't be a servant no more if I did that =P

looool I know =P How did you know? :o Nope,that would be your wife idiot =P mhm ^^ Wouldn't that be creep and empty? :P Good boy :3

Do you like platformer games?

What do you think of Punk music?

Would you drive a motorcycle? 

Most annoying video game character? 

lensflare15
my fav genre of all games =D indifferent. Yeah,i wish I can drive one,a big one actually =D too many,first one to come to mind is Mickey from KH.
What about the other four???lancelot200
2.Gintama 3.Ouran High school Host club. 4.Aria 5.FullMetal Alchemist:Brotherhood.
TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 TAMKFan
If you could change your username here, what would it be?
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 kitty  Moderator
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] looool I know =P How did you know? :o Nope,that would be your wife idiot =P mhm ^^ Wouldn't that be creep and empty? :P Good boy :3

Some person with that name commented my on MAL =P But I don't has one. =( It would be creepy, but idk if it would be empty you are a pretty popular lady. :o This servant will try. :P
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 FMAB_GTO
If you could change your username here, what would it be?TAMKFan
Ohana-Flower [QUOTE="2ndWonder"] Some person with that name commented my on MAL =P But I don't has one. =( It would be creepy, but idk if it would be empty you are a pretty popular lady. :o This servant will try. :P

I don't remember this this =P You will get yours in time no worries ^^ hehe,do what you want to do buddy loooool,though that would be hilarious =D mhm ^^
Avatar image for papermariofan57
papermariofan57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 papermariofan57
Member since 2008 • 121960 Posts
This should be the end of your hot seat FMAB! Hope you did enjoy it:)