Sig/Avy Discussion ('Rate My Sig' Thread)

#101 Posted by PolskaKing (39592 posts) -
[QUOTE="PolskaKing"]Something similar to skype but more orientated with gaming.Sandulf29
i thought it was something else :P
It's in the song DotA by Basshunter! :xPolskaKing
Fine if thats what you want

Silly sandulf. :P Indeed I do. Everyone will think on why this Polish guy has swedish words in his sig. :P
#102 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -
tho you do have something of my interest so i would ask for a fee :twisted: Find that CS4 and mail me :P
#103 Posted by Nightmare-_- (17415 posts) -

tho you do have something of my interest so i would ask for a fee :twisted: Find that CS4 and mail me :PSandulf29

ya can download for free :P

#104 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sandulf29"]tho you do have something of my interest so i would ask for a fee :twisted: Find that CS4 and mail me :PNightmare-_-

o.O its free? where? 

#105 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="PolskaKing"] Remember...I never make sense. :P

You've got a point there...
#106 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sandulf29"]tho you do have something of my interest so i would ask for a fee :twisted: Find that CS4 and mail me :PNightmare-_-

It's probably not a good idea to be discussing getting things illegally.
#107 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nightmare-_-"]

[QUOTE="Sandulf29"]tho you do have something of my interest so i would ask for a fee :twisted: Find that CS4 and mail me :Pjulian_jr

It's probably not a good idea to be discussing getting things illegally.

I think he was implying getting bought for you by relatives *wink wink nudge nudge*

#108 Posted by PolskaKing (39592 posts) -
tho you do have something of my interest so i would ask for a fee :twisted: Find that CS4 and mail me :PSandulf29
But...There's already a CS5! Mine is outdated, it's no longer good. :P
#109 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -
[QUOTE="Sandulf29"]tho you do have something of my interest so i would ask for a fee :twisted: Find that CS4 and mail me :PPolskaKing

still is better than CS2 :cry:
#110 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
I think Paint is the best out there.
#111 Posted by PolskaKing (39592 posts) -
[QUOTE="PolskaKing"][QUOTE="Sandulf29"]tho you do have something of my interest so i would ask for a fee :twisted: Find that CS4 and mail me :PSandulf29

still is better than CS2 :cry:

Well...that is true...>_>
#112 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
Added some sharpen and made it smaller without the GUFU symbol.
#113 Posted by PolskaKing (39592 posts) -
I think Paint is the best out there.julian_jr
...:lol: That is somewhat true. :P
#114 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

I think Paint is the best out there.julian_jr

Gah. Its so difficult to learn I just left it :P

Added some sharpen and made it smaller without the GUFU symbol.mitu123

I don't remember telling you earlier or not but smaller sigs look better :P means more spce for focal. Good thing you got rid of GUFU symbol. It was just ruining every sig 

#115 Posted by Cloud_765 (111386 posts) -
Not part of GUFU anymore?
#116 Posted by Cloud_765 (111386 posts) -

[QUOTE="julian_jr"]I think Paint is the best out there.Sandulf29

Gah. Its so difficult to learn I just left it :P

I don't remember telling you earlier or not but smaller sigs look better :P means more spce for focal. Good thing you got rid of GUFU symbol. It was just ruining every sig

I make all my sigs 350 by 120. Perfect size for me.
#117 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"]Added some sharpen and made it smaller without the GUFU symbol.Cloud_765

I don't think I need it now since lots of GUFU members don't have it in their sigs not to mention I'm barely in that union at all nowadays, needs more gamenights which is what it's half about anyways.
#118 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]Added some sharpen and made it smaller without the GUFU symbol.Sandulf29

I don't remember but that is true though. Yes, I have to agree to that, look at what Susan Coffey would had turned out.

#119 Posted by Cloud_765 (111386 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cloud_765"][QUOTE="mitu123"]Added some sharpen and made it smaller without the GUFU symbol.mitu123

I don't think I need it now since lots of GUFU members don't have it in their sigs not to mention I'm barely in that union at all nowadays, needs more gamenights which is what it's half about anyways.

I hated how you had to be invited to join.

Elitists are so not my style.

#120 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]I think Paint is the best out there.PolskaKing

It gets the job done for all basic things and doesn't take an hour to load up...
#121 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
I hated how you had to be invited to join.Cloud_765
At one time you could apply. I tried doing so but was rejected. :x
#122 Posted by PolskaKing (39592 posts) -
[QUOTE="PolskaKing"][QUOTE="julian_jr"]I think Paint is the best out there.julian_jr

It gets the job done for all basic things and doesn't take an hour to load up...

Well...CS4 never took me an hour to load up anyway...I just had no idea how to use it at all. :P
#123 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -
Well...CS4 never took me an hour to load up anyway...I just had no idea how to use it at all. :PPolskaKing
More of a reason to gift to me :P
#124 Posted by PolskaKing (39592 posts) -
[QUOTE="PolskaKing"]Well...CS4 never took me an hour to load up anyway...I just had no idea how to use it at all. :PSandulf29
More of a reason to gift to me :P

If I could find it! :P
#125 Posted by Cloud_765 (111386 posts) -
[QUOTE="Cloud_765"]I hated how you had to be invited to join.julian_jr
At one time you could apply. I tried doing so but was rejected. :x

I reiterate: elitist bastards. :P
#126 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="PolskaKing"] Well...CS4 never took me an hour to load up anyway...I just had no idea how to use it at all. :P

Some designers always complain that it takes forever to load up though. :|
#127 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
I reiterate: elitist bastards. :P Cloud_765
They only pick people who post in system wars I think.
#128 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -

[QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="PolskaKing"][QUOTE="julian_jr"]I think Paint is the best out there.PolskaKing

Well...CS4 never took me an hour to load up anyway...I just had no idea how to use it at all. :P

You should learn how to, CS4 is so powerful 8)

#129 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
How costly is it? I would get it if it was for free in my college downloading website, but it's not available.
#130 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -

How costly is it? I would get it if it was for free in my college downloading website, but it's not available.julian_jr

Sorry but I dunno, I only have CS2 here. New downlodable GIMPs are great too.

#131 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
How long does it take to be good with GIMP? If it didn't take several years to be a good designer I'd do it.
#132 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

How long does it take to be good with GIMP? If it didn't take several years to be a good designer I'd do it.julian_jr

GIMP is almost same as Photoshop, difference is it is free. Why don't you download it and try it. In how much time you becaome a good designer depends on your interest and effort. I improved a lot in past 6 months 

#133 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -

How long does it take to be good with GIMP? If it didn't take several years to be a good designer I'd do it.julian_jr

It didn't took me a year to be a good designer. But it will take you years to become a great one. It depends. If you are skilled and talented, shorter time ;)

Try to download GIMP, there are plenty of resources around the web.

#134 Posted by PolskaKing (39592 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"] Some designers always complain that it takes forever to load up though. :|

They are some strange people then. :|

[QUOTE="PolskaKing"][QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="PolskaKing"][QUOTE="julian_jr"]I think Paint is the best out there.tmaclabi

You should learn how to, CS4 is so powerful 8)

I think I should.
#135 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
I may, however I want to be able to design stuff like NFS right away lol.
#136 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

I may, however I want to be able to design stuff like NFS right away lol.julian_jr

I want to bang my head to that statement 

#137 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
I wonder why... :P
#138 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

I wonder why... :Pjulian_jr

What if a 10 year old kid came up to you and said he neeeds to learn as much as you or build machines like by tmorrow itself

#139 Posted by kitty (114338 posts) -
I hated using gimp tbh. Only because it's different from photoshop and thats what I was used to using.
I'm so glad I got photoshop back.
#140 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

[QUOTE="julian_jr"]How long does it take to be good with GIMP? If it didn't take several years to be a good designer I'd do it.2ndWonder
I hated using gimp tbh. Only because it's different from photoshop and thats what I was used to using.
I'm so glad I got photoshop back.

GIMPshop or something similiarly names has Photoshop like Interface for troubled users. It is good for people who dn't want to invest ton of money in Photoshop. But PS is damn right awesome 8) 

#141 Posted by Lotus-Edge (50439 posts) -

Rate meh.

#142 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -

Rate meh.

Lotus-Edge

I actually wanted that theme. Especially avy, but I saw you using it :cry:

So 0/10 :|

:P 

#143 Posted by Lotus-Edge (50439 posts) -

Minez!

:P

#144 Posted by kitty (114338 posts) -
my sig is teh sux. :P
#145 Posted by Horgen (109964 posts) -
my sig is teh sux. :P2ndWonder
cause you didn't make it yourself?
#146 Posted by lancelot200 (61977 posts) -
I actually wanted that theme. Especially avy, but I saw you using it :cry:Sandulf29
He took it from someone else. Might as well do the same. :P
#147 Posted by kitty (114338 posts) -
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"]my sig is teh sux. :Phorgen123
cause you didn't make it yourself?

yea. I wish i was better at photoshop :(
#148 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -
[QUOTE="Sandulf29"]I actually wanted that theme. Especially avy, but I saw you using it :cry:lancelot200
He took it from someone else. Might as well do the same. :P

but its tainted now. I will some other Superman. One more cooler looking
#149 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
What makes photoshop that much easier to use?
#150 Posted by Sandulf29 (14151 posts) -
What makes photoshop that much easier to use?julian_jr
Its interface is very user friendly. GIMP is bit complex. Direct comparision can be like Photoshop is user friendly like MAC OS whereas GIMP is a bit conplex for users like Linux OX