sig/avatar discussion v2

  • 67 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

well then you are welcome to leave or take a break if you'd like. maybe come back in some months and see if anything has changed.

i stay around for the community

well its good to see that you have something that keeps you coming back. not a lot of people have that.

#52 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69747 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

well then you are welcome to leave or take a break if you'd like. maybe come back in some months and see if anything has changed.

i stay around for the community

well its good to see that you have something that keeps you coming back. not a lot of people have that.

Yeah i have, it just sucks they have killed unions. The biggest part of me being active on this site

#53 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

well then you are welcome to leave or take a break if you'd like. maybe come back in some months and see if anything has changed.

i stay around for the community

well its good to see that you have something that keeps you coming back. not a lot of people have that.

Yeah i have, it just sucks they have killed unions. The biggest part of me being active on this site

same here. I returned often for the unions mostly.

#54 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69747 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

well then you are welcome to leave or take a break if you'd like. maybe come back in some months and see if anything has changed.

i stay around for the community

well its good to see that you have something that keeps you coming back. not a lot of people have that.

Yeah i have, it just sucks they have killed unions. The biggest part of me being active on this site

same here. I returned often for the unions mostly.

I can safely say my union is pretty much dead at this point in time

#55 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

well then you are welcome to leave or take a break if you'd like. maybe come back in some months and see if anything has changed.

i stay around for the community

well its good to see that you have something that keeps you coming back. not a lot of people have that.

Yeah i have, it just sucks they have killed unions. The biggest part of me being active on this site

same here. I returned often for the unions mostly.

I can safely say my union is pretty much dead at this point in time

oh well. life goes on. time to start out fresh I guess. though doing so will be difficult.

#56 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69747 posts) -

I am going to hang around, but it's stupid how gamespot didn't do anything to help the unions or long it took for them to actually transfer

#57 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

ill be here as well.

#58 Edited by The_Last_Ride (69747 posts) -

i wish some of the other guys would stick around

#59 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

if they haven't returned already, I doubt they will ever return.

#60 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69747 posts) -

Yeah. Mitu refuses to come back

#61 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

oh well. move on I guess.

#62 Edited by The_Last_Ride (69747 posts) -

i don't see @TAMKFan coming back either

#63 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

eh. they come around every now and then. busy too most likely.

#64 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69747 posts) -
@leon2365 said:

eh. they come around every now and then. busy too most likely.

But all of them all the time?

#65 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

eh. they come around every now and then. busy too most likely.

But all of them all the time?

everyone's life is different.

#66 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69747 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:
@leon2365 said:

eh. they come around every now and then. busy too most likely.

But all of them all the time?

everyone's life is different.

True enough, but i bother coming around here and try to put a few minutes in here

#67 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Wow this place still has semi activity?

#68 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

someone new makes an appearance.

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:
@leon2365 said:

eh. they come around every now and then. busy too most likely.

But all of them all the time?

everyone's life is different.

True enough, but i bother coming around here and try to put a few minutes in here

maybe they just forget. I know I do sometimes.

#69 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

Someone new lol? eh after so long perhaps

#70 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69747 posts) -

@julian_jr: yeah, i try to keep things active here