SCU Top Posters (Updated 6-24-2013)

#8351 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70750 posts) -

@TAMKFan said:

I've been posting increasingly less since the new site has went live, just like I had the feeling I would.

yeah me too, i used to post like a crazy person before the site changed. Now i only hang out on three boards

#8352 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

we need new people, or at least more people.

#8353 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70750 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

we need new people, or at least more people.

so true, lets hope we get more people

#8354 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

we need new people, or at least more people.

so true, lets hope we get more people

we will, but it will take a while.

#8355 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70750 posts) -

IT's such a shame, we had a good thing going

#8356 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

well I wouldn't call it a "good" thing, but it was certainly better than it is now.

#8357 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70750 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

well I wouldn't call it a "good" thing, but it was certainly better than it is now.

i would call it that

#8358 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

well I wouldn't call it a "good" thing, but it was certainly better than it is now.

i would call it that

not me. honestly, I have seen better. no offense.

#8359 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70750 posts) -

@leon2365 said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

well I wouldn't call it a "good" thing, but it was certainly better than it is now.

i would call it that

not me. honestly, I have seen better. no offense.

as an its own communty i think it was pretty awesome. Was it perfect? hell no

#8360 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

well I wouldn't call it a "good" thing, but it was certainly better than it is now.

i would call it that

not me. honestly, I have seen better. no offense.

as an its own communty i think it was pretty awesome. Was it perfect? hell no

guess everyone is different then.

#8361 Posted by kitty (114571 posts) -

I wonder if this will be worth updating in the future?

#8362 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

well there is a small widget on the side that keeps track of who has how many posts now, so its up to you.

#8363 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70750 posts) -

I wonder if this will be worth updating in the future?

i think so

#8364 Posted by TAMKFan (32730 posts) -

It may as well be updated.

#8365 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

maybe starting fresh in this one would be better.

#8366 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70750 posts) -

you're still on about that?

#8367 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

well this is a different thread than the previous one. this one is only about this particular "union board."

#8368 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70750 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

well this is a different thread than the previous one. this one is only about this particular "union board."

no, it was about who in this union posted the most on the site