#8305 Posted by kitty (114295 posts) -
I think that you will ;)
#8306 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

I think that you will ;)2ndWonder

i hope so, i would love an update before i leave 

#8307 Posted by kitty (114295 posts) -
when do you leave?
#8308 Posted by megamannt123 (74190 posts) -
[QUOTE="megamannt123"][QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="megamannt123"]"Believe it!" :P2ndWonder
I pictured naruto saying that for some reason lol :P

that's where i got that quote from :P

i had a feeling :P I put that you are my bro in my sig lol :P

i saw that :lol:
#8309 Posted by kitty (114295 posts) -
now we are officially brothers :P
#8310 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

when do you leave?2ndWonder

Wednsday, early in the morning 

#8311 Posted by Noteldnep (20165 posts) -

now we are officially brothers :P2ndWonder
]

Mega is my younger brother as well (not my real brother, but we did call each other brother a while back lol). :P 

#8312 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -
perhaps we should update this? :3
#8313 Posted by Noteldnep (20165 posts) -
We don't have much time left before unions are taken away from the site though.
#8314 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

We don't have much time left before unions are taken away from the site though.Noteldnep

that's true 

#8315 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
Sadly it looks like the current update this thread has is the last one we'll ever see.
#8316 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -

[QUOTE="2ndWonder"]now we are officially brothers :PNoteldnep

]

Mega is my younger brother as well (not my real brother, but we did call each other brother a while back lol). :P 

I wish I had a sister in real life, living with me that is, and only slightly younger than me. A nice helpful awesome sister. Its too lonely at my house with just me and my mom.
#8317 Posted by Noteldnep (20165 posts) -
I know what you mean, I spend a lot of time over at my siblings' house just so I won't feel like some zero who always hangs out at home.
#8318 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

Sadly it looks like the current update this thread has is the last one we'll ever see.Toph_Girl250

Looks like it 

#8319 Posted by TAMKFan (32702 posts) -
One last update before the new site would be nice.
#8320 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -
yes it would :D
#8321 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
I know what you mean, I spend a lot of time over at my siblings' house just so I won't feel like some zero who always hangs out at home.Noteldnep
At this point it feels as though I'm the definition of zero, ugh, everything just all seem hopeless for me.
#8322 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

This should be updated

#8323 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

we should restart. though it kind of would be useless since we now have a widget for this exact reason on the side of the board.

#8324 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

we should restart. though it kind of would be useless since we now have a widget for this exact reason on the side of the board.

it's not the same though

#8325 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

looks exactly the same to me. but that's just me I guess.

#8326 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

We could remove some from that list though

#8327 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

it would be a short list then.

#8328 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

it would be a short list then.

meh, not that short, just members we know are banned or don't come to this site anymore

#8329 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

well there are maybe 5 or 6 of us active in here ATM.

#8330 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

well there are maybe 5 or 6 of us active in here ATM.

true, but more might return

#8331 Posted by TAMKFan (32702 posts) -

Unions in general have been really empty since they returned, so far. No real surprise there though.

#8332 Edited by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

i guess toph won't be back to this site

#8333 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

it will take a lot of time for activity to pick up in these boards. less people on gamespot, and no one knows about them either.

#8334 Posted by HeroClixFan88 (32 posts) -

who cares about Stats anymore. not me.

#8335 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

guess some people still do. and it is easier to keep track of this particular statistic.

#8336 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

guess some people still do. and it is easier to keep track of this particular statistic.

true, and there aren't that many of us anyways

#8337 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

yup. for now, we are all that keep this place alive. sort of.

#8338 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

I am trying to convince mitu to come back

#8339 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

we should try to move on. if they come back, then that's good. if they don't, then oh well.

#8340 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

we should try to move on. if they come back, then that's good. if they don't, then oh well.

Let's hope they do, i doubt Julian, double, racer and lancelot will be back

#8341 Posted by TAMKFan (32702 posts) -

It seems that Mitu really doesn't want to come back.

#8342 Edited by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

@TAMKFan said:

yeah i have tried to convince the guy

#8343 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@TAMKFan said:

time for new members then.

#8344 Edited by The_Last_Ride (68892 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@TAMKFan said:

We need to be allowed to advertise this then

#8345 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@TAMKFan said:

We need to be allowed to advertise this then

hopefully we will.

#8346 Edited by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

@TAMKFan said:

Not only for this "union" but for this site in general for the most part as I only made like less than 25 posts since the redesign, and considering how I was a posting machine that's shocking. It means there is something wrong with this site, I shouldn't just be going days without posting because I want to be off it(even though that's one reason I post less), it's also because I lost interest to post here, no motivation, and now every time I log in now I sometimes struggle to post at all due to how bored I can get just browsing on here. In my blog on October 14th, I said this(sharing this for others who didn't read it):

"Oh wait, what future? It surely isn't going to be one where I would be on the site more because I'm on the site far, far less now. Between the redesign with it's problems and the fact I simply want off here more to begin with...

The mitu123 you knew is dead.

My activity is dead as I won't go over 50 posts in a day, or even 10 in most cases, expect tons of 0s for years to come.

This user that once cared about this site won't care anymore about what goes on as it's not important to him.

I will make rare appearances(like once in a blue moon) and decide to leave permanently sometime in the future.

So there you have it, a changed mitu123 that's for the better for him but worse for the site."

Funny enough it's still true(like my sig for that matter), when was the last timed I cared to make an effort to be active here? September? Before the redesign in general? Yep pretty much. So at this rate I'm still sticking by what I said in my blog so I certainly won't be active here anymore. I haven't been this inactive since like 2008/early-mid 2009.

But wait, I care about the people here, well, not every single person on this site obviously, but some people on here, so I do have a heart, I just don't care what happens to me, like if I get banned, then that's that as I won't bother to get myself unbanned. Even through all the crap this site has done(and there's a lot of that), the people do prevent it from being a total waste, but it's still a huge waste now either way. And I'm with quite a bit of those people on other sites as well so this site is even more of a waste(except for the certain people here).

But even with the people, I would still have to put up with using this site which is a problem in itself as I don't like the changes, and it's hard for me to trust this site now and support it like I used to. I don't have plans to "save" this "union" though in terms of making it active, so things will never be the same definitely for me. And if I were to post here, there still would be many 0s here like every other section of this site so I'm not really helping much at all.

I am sorry if I'm being an annoyance, but it's just how I feel about this whole ordeal. So having that said, I'm sticking to my blog for little to no posting, random appearances and such, so yeah, well, peace out guys and early Happy New Year!!! Also it took forever to type all this.

#8347 Posted by PiscesChick93 (10687 posts) -

A lot of people rarely post though. I've not made many posts since the site redesign and can go days without posting. OT is pretty much a ghost town. So it's not only you who hasn't posted much.

I do miss the days when the forums were busy with activity. And who knows, maybe it will be like that again one day?

#8348 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

I am getting pretty bored myself with talking to the same people. one of the few things that keeps me coming back is the bug board, and this board. ill stick with it for a few months. though if something interesting doesn't happen soon, ill probably leave as well. need someone new to talk to.

#8349 Posted by TAMKFan (32702 posts) -

I've been posting increasingly less since the new site has went live, just like I had the feeling I would.

#8350 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

only reason im posting less is because there is no one to talk to. its really dead.