Next Gen Gaming(Xbox Juan80, Wii U in crisis and PS4 outselling both)

#201 Posted by TAMKFan (32702 posts) -

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Play Station > X-BoxNoteldnep
I've thought this for a long time. I'm just more comfortable with its controls and general online gaming.

Yeah, I never really liked the Xbox controllers. 

#202 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="Noteldnep"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Play Station > X-BoxTAMKFan

I've thought this for a long time. I'm just more comfortable with its controls and general online gaming.

Yeah, I never really liked the Xbox controllers. 

I wasn't a fan of the original Xbox controller, but I find the 360 controller to be awesome. Besides the dpad though. But the triggers are way better than the PS3 controller, not a fan of the PS3 controller's triggers when it comes to shooters and racers.

#203 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
I do not see myself going into the next generation anytime soon. If anything I will go back a few generations.
#204 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68871 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]So the next X Box might have advanced physX for the CPU and GPU? What happens when the CPU and GPU have advanced PhysX? O_omitu123

They get better. But i am more concerned with how much RAM and capabilites for the new Xbox will be

I'm guessing 4-8GB RAM.

it better have more than 4, i think the Wii U has 2-4 Ram. Xbox better have 6 or more
#205 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
I do not see myself going into the next generation anytime soon. If anything I will go back a few generations. RenegadePatriot
I might do the same. Instead of Wii U, time for me to get an SNES!
#206 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Play Station > X-BoxNoteldnep

PS2 can also have some really fun games.
#207 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]So the next X Box might have advanced physX for the CPU and GPU? What happens when the CPU and GPU have advanced PhysX? O_oThe_Last_Ride
They get better. But i am more concerned with how much RAM and capabilites for the new Xbox will be

If you ask me, the CPU in Perfect Dark can get pretty advanced.
#208 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"] They get better. But i am more concerned with how much RAM and capabilites for the new Xbox will be The_Last_Ride

I'm guessing 4-8GB RAM.

it better have more than 4, i think the Wii U has 2-4 Ram. Xbox better have 6 or more

The Wii-U has only 2GB and it's unified, meaning it's split between the gpu, ram and os.XD

#209 Posted by ShadowofSonic (24616 posts) -
I freaking love the Playstation brand, can't wait!
#210 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68871 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]So the next X Box might have advanced physX for the CPU and GPU? What happens when the CPU and GPU have advanced PhysX? O_oToph_Girl250

what do you mean?
#211 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68871 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="mitu123"] I'm guessing 4-8GB RAM.

mitu123

The Wii-U has only 2GB and it's unified, meaning it's split between the gpu, ram and os.XD

that isn't so bad
#212 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"] They get better. But i am more concerned with how much RAM and capabilites for the new Xbox will be mitu123

I'm guessing 4-8GB RAM.

2 GB? Sounds like it could be better and more advanced than that.
#213 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]So the next X Box might have advanced physX for the CPU and GPU? What happens when the CPU and GPU have advanced PhysX? O_oThe_Last_Ride

what do you mean?

Play the Combat Simulator on that game and figure out the rest. Or maybe Mitu will tell you...
#214 Posted by TAMKFan (32702 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="mitu123"] I'm guessing 4-8GB RAM.

mitu123

Wow, that's pretty low. In fact, I even need more GB on my PS3. 

#215 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
Why have GBs anyway? TBs is where its at.
#216 Posted by Noteldnep (20165 posts) -
I do not see myself going into the next generation anytime soon. If anything I will go back a few generations. RenegadePatriot
Old school gamer I see. Nothing wrong with that.
#217 Posted by Noteldnep (20165 posts) -
PS2 can also have some really fun games. Toph_Girl250
Definitely agreed with that, the best NASCAR game that has been made (in my opinion) is on the PS2. I also enjoy several platformers on there more than I do on the PS3.
#218 Posted by Noteldnep (20165 posts) -
Wow, that's pretty low. In fact, I even need more GB on my PS3.TAMKFan
Did you hear that the new slim PS3's have 500 GB and they are sold for the same price as all PS3's ($300)? And a year of PlayStation Plus is thrown in on some of them.
#219 Posted by Noteldnep (20165 posts) -
Why have GBs anyway? TBs is where its at.Toph_Girl250
I wonder how many generations down the road it will be until TBs are put into consoles. I'm guessing a long, LONG time.
#220 Posted by TAMKFan (32702 posts) -

[QUOTE="TAMKFan"]Wow, that's pretty low. In fact, I even need more GB on my PS3.Noteldnep
Did you hear that the new slim PS3's have 500 GB and they are sold for the same price as all PS3's ($300)? And a year of PlayStation Plus is thrown in on some of them.

No, I haven't. I'm not getting another PS3 just for that though. 

#221 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"] it better have more than 4, i think the Wii U has 2-4 Ram. Xbox better have 6 or more The_Last_Ride

that isn't so bad

U'm, dude, it'll be tough to do games in 1080p because of it.

Look at the PS4, it's able to do 1080p very easily.

#222 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

Why have GBs anyway? TBs is where its at.Toph_Girl250
TBs can't be done on gpus and ram yet, we have a long, long ways to go for that still. We'll probably be middle aged people by the time that happens.

#223 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Why have GBs anyway? TBs is where its at.mitu123

TBs can't be done on gpus and ram yet, we have a long, long ways to go for that still. We'll probably be middle aged people by the time that happens.

I know, some technology winds up not becoming a big thing for much longer than we though, like hovercars for example.
#224 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Why have GBs anyway? TBs is where its at.Noteldnep
I wonder how many generations down the road it will be until TBs are put into consoles. I'm guessing a long, LONG time.

Never thought it'd be so difficult. :P
#225 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]I do not see myself going into the next generation anytime soon. If anything I will go back a few generations. Noteldnep
Old school gamer I see. Nothing wrong with that.

Both something me and him have in common.
#226 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Why have GBs anyway? TBs is where its at.Toph_Girl250

I know, some technology winds up not becoming a big thing for much longer than we though, like hovercars for example.

Hovercars are so way, way into the future, like Futurama!

By the time gpus and ram get to TBs hard drives will get even bigger than before!

#227 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
Guess we shouldn't look forward to any huge impressive technological boosts for maybe another 20-30 years...
#228 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
Guess we shouldn't look forward to any huge impressive technological boosts for maybe another 20-30 years...Toph_Girl250
Sounds about right, so we'll be in the 40s-50s by then.
#229 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
Life is lame and cruel, I want to enter dream land.
#230 Posted by TAMKFan (32702 posts) -

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Guess we shouldn't look forward to any huge impressive technological boosts for maybe another 20-30 years...mitu123

I really wonder how things will be like when I'm that age. 

#231 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
Hopefully America will be continuing to be in less debt.
#232 Posted by TAMKFan (32702 posts) -

I'm really hoping it wouldn't take too long for that to happen.

#233 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
I think I really enjoy fantasy-themed stuff. Princesses, Dragons. Fortune-tellers. :P
#234 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Guess we shouldn't look forward to any huge impressive technological boosts for maybe another 20-30 years...TAMKFan

I wonder what job you'll have by then, along with a goal in life.

#235 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
I still want to work at Nintendo.
#236 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
I still want to work at Nintendo.Toph_Girl250
Depending on the job it can be really boring.D=
#237 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
What boring jobs/shifts does Nintendo have?
#238 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
What boring jobs/shifts does Nintendo have?Toph_Girl250
Anything that deals with office work.
#239 Posted by TAMKFan (32702 posts) -

[QUOTE="TAMKFan"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"] Sounds about right, so we'll be in the 40s-50s by then.mitu123

Probably nothing too complex. :P 

#240 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="TAMKFan"]

TAMKFan

Probably nothing too complex. :P 

Sounds about right.

#241 Posted by Noteldnep (20165 posts) -
Life is lame and cruel, I want to enter dream land.Toph_Girl250
It's quite nice there. :P
#242 Posted by Noteldnep (20165 posts) -
Hopefully America will be continuing to be in less debt.Toph_Girl250
I am hoping things will be better by then too.
#243 Posted by Noteldnep (20165 posts) -
I really wonder how things will be like when I'm that age.TAMKFan
I do too, but I suppose it's healthy not knowing and just doing what I can to ensure the best future I can get.
#244 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]What boring jobs/shifts does Nintendo have?mitu123

Well I hope I can get a job there that focuses more on fun stuff, like game designing.
#245 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
[QUOTE="TAMKFan"]I really wonder how things will be like when I'm that age.Noteldnep
I do too, but I suppose it's healthy not knowing and just doing what I can to ensure the best future I can get.

Its best not to know, why spoil the surprise? :P
#246 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Life is lame and cruel, I want to enter dream land.Noteldnep
It's quite nice there. :P

It can also be inhabited by Kirby. :P
#247 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]What boring jobs/shifts does Nintendo have?Toph_Girl250

Well I hope I can get a job there that focuses more on fun stuff, like game designing.

You better hope they let it have it your way, because there will be those supervising it and seeing if it's worthy or not for what's acceptable in game design, it's just how it is. It can be fun doing it though.

#248 Posted by ShadowofSonic (24616 posts) -
God... too many tabs up, not sure what I wanted to say..
#249 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]What boring jobs/shifts does Nintendo have?mitu123

You better hope they let it have it your way, because there will be those supervising it and seeing if it's worthy or not for what's acceptable in game design, it's just how it is. It can be fun doing it though.

Well what's wrong with them accepting it if the game has acceptable game designs? I think i can manage to do that.
#250 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47533 posts) -
God... too many tabs up, not sure what I wanted to say..ShadowofSonic
I take it you often visit multiple sites?