#201 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47604 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]You've been in a relationship with an abusive guy before??!! :o Aye no I am so sorry to hear that. :( All I can say is, glad that nightmare is now over for you. And are you saying one of your best friends is Anorexic?Princess-peach
Yes I have lol and yeah she is
Huh? that last part is kind of confusing. Aye if you used to have both a girlfriend and a boyfriend that means you're bi-sexual. :P For your boyfriend... in October 2011, was your 2-year anniversary since you last broke up? Or even longer than 2 years?Toph_Girl250
That I am lol We were together since April 2009 and we last broke up on October 31st 2011
The blonde I had was better in some ways, looked better, had bigger boobs, made me laugh more, and dem blue eyes.:Dmitu123
I have big boobs and dark blue eyes :P

Hmmm, interesting... sounds like you had more of a life and less time for the computer when you were with your BF, but it was not long after that when you broke up with him, that you started posting here again, due to having more free time. :P
#202 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] I didn't need to know what it was. I told her that, but at least don't say you're fine when I can easily see that you aren't.

I'm guessing she's been hurt a lot...
#203 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
Hmmm, interesting... sounds like you had more of a life and less time for the computer when you were with your BF, but it was not long after that when you broke up with him, that you started posting here again, due to having more free time. :PToph_Girl250
Pretty much :P We used to talk all the time now it seems he has no time for me lol
#204 Posted by Horgen (110079 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] I didn't need to know what it was. I told her that, but at least don't say you're fine when I can easily see that you aren't.

I'm guessing she's been hurt a lot...

I don't know... She was overly sensitive about others but didn't really care for herself. I was told that her anorexia problems might have come when started high school(by her doctor or mom, not sure), but her friends insist they started years before that. While her parents were divorced, they lived almost next to each other and seemed to get a long pretty good. She had most of her family within a 100 metres.
#205 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] I don't know... She was overly sensitive about others but didn't really care for herself. I was told that her anorexia problems might have come when started high school(by her doctor or mom, not sure), but her friends insist they started years before that. While her parents were divorced, they lived almost next to each other and seemed to get a long pretty good. She had most of her family within a 100 metres.

Ah just like me...and that's understandable, her life seems to be out of her control but her eating habits are...Divorce tends to affect everyone even if they're still close
#206 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47604 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] To an extent yes... If you asked her how she was she would always say she was fine, even if she clearly was not...

I do that myself...she trusted you enough to be your girlfriend

I didn't need to know what it was. I told her that, but at least don't say you're fine when I can easily see that you aren't.

I don't really get that, that alone seems to be a problem if she's too scared to speak up and tell you what's really going on, even to her own trusted Boyfriend... I see nothing wrong with speaking up and telling your problems to your closest and most trusted friends/family members.
#207 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"] I don't really get that, that alone seems to be a problem if she's too scared to speak up and tell you what's really going on, even to her own trusted Boyfriend... I see nothing wrong with speaking up and telling your problems to your closest and most trusted friends/family members.

I understand it well, feeling as if what you say will upset someone and you don't want that to happen
#208 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47604 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"] I don't really get that, that alone seems to be a problem if she's too scared to speak up and tell you what's really going on, even to her own trusted Boyfriend... I see nothing wrong with speaking up and telling your problems to your closest and most trusted friends/family members.

I understand it well, feeling as if what you say will upset someone and you don't want that to happen

O I C. :P Yeah sometimes for certain things it can be tough to speak up, I have a problem with that as well, though probably not as severe as others. I just really don't want to hurt someone's feelings. :P
#209 Posted by Horgen (110079 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"] Ah just like me...and that's understandable, her life seems to be out of her control but her eating habits are...Divorce tends to affect everyone even if they're still close

But for how many years? Also her sister seemed to be fine.
I don't really get that, that alone seems to be a problem if she's too scared to speak up and tell you what's really going on, even to her own trusted Boyfriend... I see nothing wrong with speaking up and telling your problems to your closest and most trusted friends/family members.Toph_Girl250
She was close with her family, but I do think her sister was a bit confused by the whole mess.
#210 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
O I C. :P Yeah sometimes for certain things it can be tough to speak up, I have a problem with that as well, though probably not as severe as others. I just really don't want to hurt someone's feelings. :PToph_Girl250
Same here especially when most of what I say upsets people without me even knowing why
#211 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] But for how many years? Also her sister seemed to be fine.

Was she younger or older? Everyone reacts to things differently even in the same family and just cause she seemed fine, doesn't mean she wasn't more closed off than her sister
#212 Posted by Horgen (110079 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] But for how many years? Also her sister seemed to be fine.

Was she younger or older? Everyone reacts to things differently even in the same family and just cause she seemed fine, doesn't mean she wasn't more closed off than her sister

Younger.. 3 years or so.

To the last message I should add. Only her mother seemed to get all the details. I found that weird. :?
#213 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47604 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]O I C. :P Yeah sometimes for certain things it can be tough to speak up, I have a problem with that as well, though probably not as severe as others. I just really don't want to hurt someone's feelings. :PPrincess-peach
Same here especially when most of what I say upsets people without me even knowing why

Meh, for some reason there's some people out there that I find to be just too sensitive, not sure why. I agree that its not nice verbally abusing someone of course, and harassing and all that, stuff like that is evil and should be stopped, however, there is still such a thing as being too sensitive.
#214 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] Younger.. 3 years or so.

To the last message I should add. Only her mother seemed to get all the details. I found that weird. :?

In what do you mean details?
Meh, for some reason there's some people out there that I find to be just too sensitive, not sure why. I agree that its not nice verbally abusing someone of course, and harassing and all that, stuff like that is evil and should be stopped, however, there is still such a thing as being too sensitive.Toph_Girl250
Exactly if I'm joking I'm joking, don't take me so seriously
#215 Posted by Horgen (110079 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] Younger.. 3 years or so.

In what do you mean details?

The doctors understood that she trusted her mom most.

I bet her dad had an easier time cheering her up though. Guy was always smiling and could infect others with that :P
#216 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] The doctors understood that she trusted her mom most.

I bet her dad had an easier time cheering her up though. Guy was always smiling and could infect others with that :P

I don't trust my parents lol I love those kind of people, that infectious smile :D
#217 Posted by Horgen (110079 posts) -
He was something. He had some rather unhealty habits but was never sick.
#218 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
He was something. He had some rather unhealty habits but was never sick. horgen123
just like my dad lol
#219 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71269 posts) -
Damn just got shut down, and officially ended up in the friend zone with this girl i have been hanging out with since before christmas... Nice...
#220 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
Damn just got shut down, and officially ended up in the friend zone with this girl i have been hanging out with since before christmas... Nice...The_Last_Ride
I'm so sorry *hugs* :( You want to talk about it?
#221 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71269 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]Damn just got shut down, and officially ended up in the friend zone with this girl i have been hanging out with since before christmas... Nice...Princess-peach
I'm so sorry *hugs* :( You want to talk about it?

not much to talk about, just sucks this happens everytime i approach a girl...
#222 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
you just haven't found the right person yet, stop looking and let them come to you
#223 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71269 posts) -
you just haven't found the right person yet, stop looking and let them come to youPrincess-peach
Yeah might be a problem too, but i don't go to too many parties so it may be harder for me
#224 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
Well neither do I but I've found love...be happier with yourself and you'll be shining with confidence, you'll smile and you'll attract someone
#225 Posted by xdude85 (4394 posts) -
Why was this thread revived? :P
#226 Posted by Kelayr (61857 posts) -
Why was this thread revived? :Pxdude85
Because someone had something to say that was relevant to the thread. :P
#227 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71269 posts) -
Well neither do I but I've found love...be happier with yourself and you'll be shining with confidence, you'll smile and you'll attract someonePrincess-peach
I did find love some years ago, but got short stick pretty bad then too
#228 Posted by Amnesiac23 (8272 posts) -
I've been with my fiancee for 3 1/2 years now. :) So out of all the problems I have, love is not one of them.
#229 Posted by Noteldnep (20166 posts) -
I had 3 girlfriends in High School, so I've been in love before. :P Not TRUE love, but just teen love. Obviously things didn't work out with them, and I currently do not have a girlfriend. I've been getting out more and going to lots of social events lately, so I'm kind of hoping that might lead to me meeting someone, but I'm also in it for the social networking. :P
#230 Posted by Kelayr (61857 posts) -
I had 3 girlfriends in High School, so I've been in love before. :P Not TRUE love, but just teen love. Obviously things didn't work out with them, and I currently do not have a girlfriend. I've been getting out more and going to lots of social events lately, so I'm kind of hoping that might lead to me meeting someone, but I'm also in it for the social networking. :PNoteldnep
All the best with that mate. :)
#231 Posted by Noteldnep (20166 posts) -

[QUOTE="Noteldnep"]I had 3 girlfriends in High School, so I've been in love before. :P Not TRUE love, but just teen love. Obviously things didn't work out with them, and I currently do not have a girlfriend. I've been getting out more and going to lots of social events lately, so I'm kind of hoping that might lead to me meeting someone, but I'm also in it for the social networking. :Psilentexistence
All the best with that mate. :)

Thanks. I'll need all the good luck I can get, lol. :lol: 

#232 Posted by Kelayr (61857 posts) -

Noteldnep
/scribbles tips on how to look presentable and appear irresistable to women in your back pages
#233 Posted by Noteldnep (20166 posts) -
[QUOTE="Noteldnep"]

silentexistence

/scribbles tips on how to look presentable and appear irresistable to women in your back pages

Thank ya. :D 

#234 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"] I did find love some years ago, but got short stick pretty bad then too

So have I, plenty of times, so I can relate but I didn't give up and neither can you, ok? Give yourself a rest from looking and just see what happens if it doesn't work you can blame me lol Sound good?
I've been with my fiancee for 3 1/2 years now. :) So out of all the problems I have, love is not one of them. Amnesiac23
I'm happy for you :)
I had 3 girlfriends in High School, so I've been in love before. :P Not TRUE love, but just teen love. Obviously things didn't work out with them, and I currently do not have a girlfriend. I've been getting out more and going to lots of social events lately, so I'm kind of hoping that might lead to me meeting someone, but I'm also in it for the social networking. :PNoteldnep
I've had 5 girlfriends and 5 boyfriends :P I'm glad you're getting yourself out there :D I hope you find someone :)
#235 Posted by Noteldnep (20166 posts) -

I've had 5 girlfriends and 5 boyfriends :P I'm glad you're getting yourself out there :D I hope you find someone :)Princess-peach

Talk about bi-sexual. :P

Yeah, I am glad I am doing this as well. Thanks for the good wish, I hope so too. :D 

#236 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -

Talk about bi-sexual. :P

Yeah, I am glad I am doing this as well. Thanks for the good wish, I hope so too. :D 

Noteldnep
I'm demisexual but yes :P You're welcome :)
#237 Posted by Noteldnep (20166 posts) -

I'm demisexual but yes :P You're welcome :)Princess-peach

Oops, my apologies. :P 

#238 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -

Oops, my apologies. :P 

Noteldnep
Yeah I don't really get attracted unless I know them lol
#239 Posted by Noteldnep (20166 posts) -

Yeah I don't really get attracted unless I know them lolPrincess-peach

LOL, that's the only way to be. 

#240 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -

LOL, that's the only way to be. 

Noteldnep
Causes trouble when it comes to friendships though :P I tend to maintain them a lot better now though :)
#241 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47604 posts) -
[QUOTE="xdude85"]Why was this thread revived? :Psilentexistence
Because someone had something to say that was relevant to the thread. :P

We already have a thread like this, its called Valentine's Day discussion thread, which can also involve the subject of Love. :P
#242 Posted by Noteldnep (20166 posts) -

Causes trouble when it comes to friendships though :P I tend to maintain them a lot better now though :)Princess-peach

True. If it doesn't work out, it can often derail the friendship too. :( 

#243 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47604 posts) -
I've been with my fiancee for 3 1/2 years now. :) So out of all the problems I have, love is not one of them. Amnesiac23
Married and having Mod powers on this site, two things I don't have but I wish I did. :P
#244 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -

Noteldnep
Exactly :( Which is why I don't tend to get with anyone unless it's really worth it
#245 Posted by Kelayr (61857 posts) -
We already have a thread like this, its called Valentine's Day discussion thread, which can also involve the subject of Love. :PToph_Girl250
V-Day sucks. And the thread was locked anyway. :P
#246 Posted by Noteldnep (20166 posts) -
[QUOTE="Noteldnep"]

Princess-peach

Exactly :( Which is why I don't tend to get with anyone unless it's really worth it

Same here, or if I've known them well enough to not consider them a friend but at the same time know them well enough to want to get with them.

#247 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -

Same here, or if I've known them well enough to not consider them a friend but at the same time know them well enough to want to get with them.

Noteldnep
exactly, otherwise I encourage them to be happy with someone else
#248 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47604 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]We already have a thread like this, its called Valentine's Day discussion thread, which can also involve the subject of Love. :Psilentexistence
V-Day sucks. And the thread was locked anyway. :P

Why? Racer was the last to post in it, so you think he locked it? O_O I think locking threads without giving reason or explanation is abuse of power! :o
#249 Posted by Kelayr (61857 posts) -
Why? Racer was the last to post in it, so you think he locked it? O_O I think locking threads without giving reason or explanation is abuse of power! :oToph_Girl250
... you think V-Day being over isn't a good reason?
#250 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47604 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Why? Racer was the last to post in it, so you think he locked it? O_O I think locking threads without giving reason or explanation is abuse of power! :osilentexistence
... you think V-Day being over isn't a good reason?

Sure its over but its only been a few days. :P All holiday threads do seem to get closed eventually, but usually they're open longer than 2-3 days past the expiration date. :P I guess since VD is a suckish holiday, Officer(s) were eager to close it ASAP. :P