#151 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]If this isn't your favorite thread, then what thread could it possibly be? :oPrincess-peach
OT of course :P

You mean Caffeine Works? :P
#152 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
That's understandable lol Have fun being single all you can :DPrincess-peach
Being single certainly can have its advantages.
#153 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
You mean Caffeine Works? :PToph_Girl250
Yes :P
Being single certainly can have its advantages.Toph_Girl250
Certainly does, don't have to worry about upsetting anyone or spending money on anyone but your family lol
#154 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
I still miss her though.:x Though not as much as my other GF.:P
#155 Posted by Horgen (110153 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] I know the feeling. :)

You've been in love before? :)

Yup. Had a gf years ago.
#156 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
I still miss her though.:x Though not as much as my other GF.:Pmitu123
I know how that feels :( When you move on properly then you can be happy and by this point I really think you need it
#157 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] Yup. Had a gf years ago.

Same here, what happened?
#158 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] Yup. Had a gf years ago.

You used to have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend?
#159 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
I still miss her though.:x Though not as much as my other GF.:Pmitu123
8 years certainly is a long time, 8 years ago is now January 2004.
#160 Posted by Horgen (110153 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] Yup. Had a gf years ago.

Things got complicated... Not in the usual way though
#161 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"] You used to have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend?

my last girlfriend was in 2005 and my last boyfriend was October last year for over 2 years and he's with someone else now
#162 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] Things got complicated... Not in the usual way though

She moved away or something?
#163 Posted by Horgen (110153 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] Things got complicated... Not in the usual way though

She moved away or something?

Nope... Hospital and anorexia got involved.
#164 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] Nope... Hospital and anorexia got involved.

Oh I see :( I'm so sorry...
#165 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"]I still miss her though.:x Though not as much as my other GF.:PToph_Girl250

I met her after I was 16 in the spring, not winter.D=
#166 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="mitu123"]I still miss her though.:x Though not as much as my other GF.:Pmitu123

Then this March April or May will be 8 years. :P
#167 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
I met her after I was 16 in the spring, not winter.D=mitu123
I had my first boyfriend when I was 16...it didn't work out well lol
#168 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] Nope... Hospital and anorexia got involved.

I am sorry to hear this too, though what is Anorexia?
#169 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
I am sorry to hear this too, though what is Anorexia?Toph_Girl250
It's where you starve yourself or control your food so strictly...it mainly happens when someone's so obsessed with being thin that a little bit of food would make them think they're fat
#170 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"] You used to have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend?

my last girlfriend was in 2005 and my last boyfriend was October last year for over 2 years and he's with someone else now

Just make sure you never get into a relationship with a man who is secretly mean/evil and will end up only abusing you and tormenting you, and just can't seem to get away/run away from him. I feel bad for girls who end up with someone like that and didn't even want to, because then they're basically screwed...
#171 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="mitu123"]I still miss her though.:x Though not as much as my other GF.:PToph_Girl250

Then this March April or May will be 8 years. :P

Yeah one of those months.:P Lasted for like 3 and a half months. She had a baby face, brown hair, wasn't too fat or too skinny and teh nice big round ass.:oops: She was getting a bit on the short side though.:P
#172 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]I am sorry to hear this too, though what is Anorexia?Princess-peach
It's where you starve yourself or control your food so strictly...it mainly happens when someone's so obsessed with being thin that a little bit of food would make them think they're fat

Not sure why some people think that way and end up doing that, makes them pretty crazy in the head, and not in the good way. (No offense to anyone in here when I say this in case they're anorexic.)
#173 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]I am sorry to hear this too, though what is Anorexia?Toph_Girl250

Not sure why some people think that way and end up doing that, makes them pretty crazy in the head, and not in the good way. (No offense to anyone in here when I say this in case they're anorexic.)

I don't either, hell, Alli is like that, she even weighs less than you.
#174 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]I am sorry to hear this too, though what is Anorexia?mitu123

I don't either, hell, Alli is like that, she even weighs less than you.

Allicrombie is anorexic? Wow, didn't know that. :P
#175 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
Just make sure you never get into a relationship with a man who is secretly mean/evil and will end up only abusing you and tormenting you, and just can't seem to get away/run away from him. I feel bad for girls who end up with someone like that and didn't even want to, because then they're basically screwed...Toph_Girl250
Oh I have been
Not sure why some people think that way and end up doing that, makes them pretty crazy in the head, and not in the good way. (No offense to anyone in here when I say this in case they're anorexic.)Toph_Girl250
My best friend feels that way about herself
#176 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
Allicrombie is anorexic? Wow, didn't know that. :PToph_Girl250
She's like 100 pounds, lol. She posted her pic as well. Skinny short redhead.
#177 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Just make sure you never get into a relationship with a man who is secretly mean/evil and will end up only abusing you and tormenting you, and just can't seem to get away/run away from him. I feel bad for girls who end up with someone like that and didn't even want to, because then they're basically screwed...Princess-peach
Oh I have been
Not sure why some people think that way and end up doing that, makes them pretty crazy in the head, and not in the good way. (No offense to anyone in here when I say this in case they're anorexic.)Toph_Girl250
My best friend feels that way about herself

You've been in a relationship with an abusive guy before??!! :o Aye no I am so sorry to hear that. :( All I can say is, glad that nightmare is now over for you. And are you saying one of your best friends is Anorexic?
#178 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Allicrombie is anorexic? Wow, didn't know that. :Pmitu123

I guess for some reason people like her dig the skeleton look.
#179 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Allicrombie is anorexic? Wow, didn't know that. :PToph_Girl250

She also said she doesn't like food much.:|
#180 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"] You used to have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend?

Huh? that last part is kind of confusing. Aye if you used to have both a girlfriend and a boyfriend that means you're bi-sexual. :P For your boyfriend... in October 2011, was your 2-year anniversary since you last broke up? Or even longer than 2 years?
#181 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
The blonde I had was better in some ways, looked better, had bigger boobs, made me laugh more, and dem blue eyes.:D
#182 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Allicrombie is anorexic? Wow, didn't know that. :Pmitu123

She also said she doesn't like food much.:|

Yeesh, you need food to survive. I guess people like her wish that you don't need to eat food to have energy and be able to survive on this planet.
#183 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47714 posts) -
The blonde I had was better in some ways, looked better, had bigger boobs, made me laugh more, and dem blue eyes.:Dmitu123
What are you talking about? Was this a girlfriend you had before the last one you had whom you broke up with nearly 8 years ago?
#184 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
You've been in a relationship with an abusive guy before??!! :o Aye no I am so sorry to hear that. :( All I can say is, glad that nightmare is now over for you. And are you saying one of your best friends is Anorexic?Toph_Girl250
Yes I have lol and yeah she is
Huh? that last part is kind of confusing. Aye if you used to have both a girlfriend and a boyfriend that means you're bi-sexual. :P For your boyfriend... in October 2011, was your 2-year anniversary since you last broke up? Or even longer than 2 years?Toph_Girl250
That I am lol We were together since April 2009 and we last broke up on October 31st 2011
The blonde I had was better in some ways, looked better, had bigger boobs, made me laugh more, and dem blue eyes.:Dmitu123
I have big boobs and dark blue eyes :P
#185 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"]The blonde I had was better in some ways, looked better, had bigger boobs, made me laugh more, and dem blue eyes.:DToph_Girl250
What are you talking about? Was this a girlfriend you had before the last one you had whom you broke up with nearly 8 years ago?

I had the blonde years before the brunette, the brunette was the one from 8 years ago. Sorry, I should had worded that better.
#186 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
I have big boobs and dark blue eyes :PPrincess-peach
I know that as well.:D
#187 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
I know that as well.:Dmitu123
How do you know? :P And I have natural dark blonde hair lol
#188 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"]I know that as well.:DPrincess-peach
How do you know? :P And I have natural dark blonde hair lol

I saw your pic in the Social Photo Album.
#189 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
I saw your pic in the Social Photo Album.mitu123
what do you think of me? lol
#190 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"]I saw your pic in the Social Photo Album.Princess-peach
what do you think of me? lol

You're pretty good looking.=3
#191 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
You're pretty good looking.=3mitu123
Aww thank you :)
#192 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"]You're pretty good looking.=3Princess-peach
Aww thank you :)

You're welcome.;)
#193 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
at least you think so lol
#194 Posted by Horgen (110153 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] Nope... Hospital and anorexia got involved.

It showed how much I was trusted though...
#195 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] It showed how much I was trusted though...

It really does but it's still a shame...
#196 Posted by Horgen (110153 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] It showed how much I was trusted though...

It really does but it's still a shame...

My ex doesn't trust people easily... I got the impression she didn't really trust me...
#197 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] My ex doesn't trust people easily... I got the impression she didn't really trust me...

But she obviously did...right?
#198 Posted by Horgen (110153 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] My ex doesn't trust people easily... I got the impression she didn't really trust me...

But she obviously did...right?

To an extent yes... If you asked her how she was she would always say she was fine, even if she clearly was not...
#199 Posted by Princess-peach (62373 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] To an extent yes... If you asked her how she was she would always say she was fine, even if she clearly was not...

I do that myself...she trusted you enough to be your girlfriend
#200 Posted by Horgen (110153 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"][QUOTE="horgen123"] To an extent yes... If you asked her how she was she would always say she was fine, even if she clearly was not...

I do that myself...she trusted you enough to be your girlfriend

I didn't need to know what it was. I told her that, but at least don't say you're fine when I can easily see that you aren't.