I can create a topic

#1 Posted by edgework (342 posts) -

I'm soooo awesome.

#2 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@edgework: psh. I made one before the bugs were even ironed out. :P

#3 Posted by kitty (114743 posts) -

So that means I'm not awesome? :(

#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71840 posts) -

@2ndwonder said:

So that means I'm not awesome? :(

where have you been?

#5 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@2ndwonder said:

So that means I'm not awesome? :(

nah. you are still awesome. I don't even know you, and I can tell you're awesome.

#6 Posted by kitty (114743 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@2ndwonder said:

So that means I'm not awesome? :(

where have you been?

I've been around, mostly lurking though. :P

#7 Posted by kitty (114743 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@2ndwonder said:

So that means I'm not awesome? :(

nah. you are still awesome. I don't even know you, and I can tell you're awesome.

Why thank you. :) I think you are awesome to.

#8 Posted by CrimsonBrute (23552 posts) -
@leon2365 said:
@2ndwonder said:

So that means I'm not awesome? :(

nah. you are still awesome. I don't even know you, and I can tell you're awesome.

Why must you start out spewing out lies? @2ndwonder is old enough to handle the harsh truth.

#9 Edited by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@2ndwonder said:

@leon2365 said:

@2ndwonder said:

So that means I'm not awesome? :(

nah. you are still awesome. I don't even know you, and I can tell you're awesome.

Why thank you. :) I think you are awesome to.

thank you too.

#10 Edited by The_Last_Ride (71840 posts) -

@2ndwonder said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@2ndwonder said:

So that means I'm not awesome? :(

where have you been?

I've been around, mostly lurking though. :P

i have noticed :P

#11 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

how do you notice lurking? an impossibly high perception perhaps?