Future/Recent Purchases

#1 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

PS4, AC IV and Battlefield 4 for me

#2 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

good job on making new threads. got a game for the 3DS.

#3 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

good job on making new threads. got a game for the 3DS.

which one?

#4 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

I got adventure time: explore the dungeon because I don't know collector's edition. got it for free too.

#5 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

Deciding on which Vita game i am going to buy, it's currently between Walking Dead, Persona 4 or Assassin's Creed Liberation

#6 Posted by TAMKFan (32730 posts) -

Injustice: Gods Among Us was the last game I got.

#7 Edited by harry_james_pot (10552 posts) -

During the recent Steam sale I got Left 4 Dead 2, The Stanley Parable, The Wolf Among Us, TR Anniversary, and TR Underworld. Also bought Battlefield 4 from amazon for $25.

#8 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

will probably buy a game on PSN for my PSP.

#9 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

bought Walking Dead and Super Stardust Delta

#10 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

got some games from steam.

#11 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

Getting either Persona 4 or Need for Speed Rivals for Christmas

#12 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

will be getting either an ipad or the new xbox.

#13 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

will be getting either an ipad or the new xbox.

I can't see the appeal of either personally

#14 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

ipad is somewhat a necessity, and the new xbox just because most of my friends list has it.

#15 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

ipad is somewhat a necessity, and the new xbox just because most of my friends list has it.

i do fine with my laptop

#16 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

so do I, but my ipod only has 4gb of space left, and an ipad has more space and is more portable than a laptop.

#17 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

so do I, but my ipod only has 4gb of space left, and an ipad has more space and is more portable than a laptop.

i still like my latptop more

#18 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

so do I, but my ipod only has 4gb of space left, and an ipad has more space and is more portable than a laptop.

i still like my latptop more

well I love my laptop as well. its a gaming laptop. but I like to listen to music on the go, and an Ipad would fit in my bag better.

#19 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

so do I, but my ipod only has 4gb of space left, and an ipad has more space and is more portable than a laptop.

i still like my latptop more

well I love my laptop as well. its a gaming laptop. but I like to listen to music on the go, and an Ipad would fit in my bag better.

if you want music you can use your phone, if you want to play games or use the internet use the laptop or both. an Ipad is just an overclocked phone with a bigger screen

#20 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

so do I, but my ipod only has 4gb of space left, and an ipad has more space and is more portable than a laptop.

i still like my latptop more

well I love my laptop as well. its a gaming laptop. but I like to listen to music on the go, and an Ipad would fit in my bag better.

if you want music you can use your phone, if you want to play games or use the internet use the laptop or both. an Ipad is just an overclocked phone with a bigger screen

I only use my phone for texts and calls. I like the bigger screen, and the ipad can play music and games with a much longer battery life than any phone currently on the market.

#21 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

so do I, but my ipod only has 4gb of space left, and an ipad has more space and is more portable than a laptop.

i still like my latptop more

well I love my laptop as well. its a gaming laptop. but I like to listen to music on the go, and an Ipad would fit in my bag better.

if you want music you can use your phone, if you want to play games or use the internet use the laptop or both. an Ipad is just an overclocked phone with a bigger screen

I only use my phone for texts and calls. I like the bigger screen, and the ipad can play music and games with a much longer battery life than any phone currently on the market.

If i want to play games i have my Vita or 3DS, if i want to listen to music i use my phone

#22 Posted by TAMKFan (32730 posts) -

Just got Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus on PSN two days ago.

#23 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@TAMKFan said:

Just got Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus on PSN two days ago.

got Persona 4 Golden for myself today as a present

#24 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

so do I, but my ipod only has 4gb of space left, and an ipad has more space and is more portable than a laptop.

i still like my latptop more

well I love my laptop as well. its a gaming laptop. but I like to listen to music on the go, and an Ipad would fit in my bag better.

if you want music you can use your phone, if you want to play games or use the internet use the laptop or both. an Ipad is just an overclocked phone with a bigger screen

I only use my phone for texts and calls. I like the bigger screen, and the ipad can play music and games with a much longer battery life than any phone currently on the market.

If i want to play games i have my Vita or 3DS, if i want to listen to music i use my phone

even then, there are games on I devices that aren't on conventional handhelds.

#25 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

The only worthy of mentioning are Xenoblade and Device 6

#26 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

The only worthy of mentioning are Xenoblade and Device 6

to you maybe. though I have plenty more.

#27 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

The only worthy of mentioning are Xenoblade and Device 6

to you maybe. though I have plenty more.

Sorry, i meant Infinity Blade

#28 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

The only worthy of mentioning are Xenoblade and Device 6

to you maybe. though I have plenty more.

Sorry, i meant Infinity Blade

I like jetpack joyride.

#29 Edited by TAMKFan (32730 posts) -

Just got DuckTales: Remastered from PSN. It was on sale.

#30 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

I will wait for it to be cheaper.

#31 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

Assassin's Creed Liberation, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Star Wars Battlefront 2 for Vita

SSX, F1 2013, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for PS3

#32 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

got a bunch of games for the PC.

#33 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

got a bunch of games for the PC.

i might get GTA IV before the offer expires today, it's 10 bucks

#34 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

got a bunch of games for the PC.

i might get GTA IV before the offer expires today, it's 10 bucks

I got the complete pack for that. came with GTA3 - liberty stories.

#35 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

got a bunch of games for the PC.

i might get GTA IV before the offer expires today, it's 10 bucks

I got the complete pack for that. came with GTA3 - liberty stories.

Yeah i don't know if i should get it, got like 70 games in my backlog already

#36 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

got a bunch of games for the PC.

i might get GTA IV before the offer expires today, it's 10 bucks

I got the complete pack for that. came with GTA3 - liberty stories.

Yeah i don't know if i should get it, got like 70 games in my backlog already

same here. and that's just on PC. if I go into my other consoles, then my backlog spans thousands.

anyway, will be purchasing the bioshock triple pack.

#37 Posted by TAMKFan (32730 posts) -

The PS2 game I ordered from Amazon never arrived. I'll have to try to get a refund, then order it again from someone else.

#38 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

got some games for my ipod.

#39 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@leon2365 said:

got a bunch of games for the PC.

i might get GTA IV before the offer expires today, it's 10 bucks

I got the complete pack for that. came with GTA3 - liberty stories.

Yeah i don't know if i should get it, got like 70 games in my backlog already

same here. and that's just on PC. if I go into my other consoles, then my backlog spans thousands.

anyway, will be purchasing the bioshock triple pack.

Meh, i finished all my games on my ps2 and earlier consoles

#40 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

I finished most, but then I keep buying more, so my backlog is constantly increasing.

#41 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70659 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

I finished most, but then I keep buying more, so my backlog is constantly increasing.

same here