This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -

Until last year I had no idea what the name was or did the songs I likedPrincess-peach

I normally listen to 80s or later music. 

#152 Posted by Cr3echer (100 posts) -
[QUOTE="fastesttruck"][QUOTE="optiow"]

Lets keep this one bug free.

msudude211
Keep MS out of it then so he don't go and delete anything :P

I learned my lesson! :P And I'm leaving now. Soccer practice in the rain ought to be fun. :x

what did MS do?
#153 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]]why do you feel lost ?fastesttruck
I'm posting in this tiny little topic while the other just sits there dead.

It'll take a while to get used to.
#154 Posted by NFS102 (27011 posts) -
Why does Jdude get to make it :x
#155 Posted by papermariofan57 (121950 posts) -
I see NFS took it upon himself to totally ignore us. :Pawesomejdude
he is lurking!:P HE is scared
#156 Posted by awesomejdude (4811 posts) -

[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]Well think of it this way, you are giving this thread life and one day soon it will be big:Pfastesttruck
I know but this one is a lie b/c its V4 not 2

OK, big off-topic version 2. :P

#157 Posted by Princess-peach (62372 posts) -

[QUOTE="Princess-peach"]Until last year I had no idea what the name was or did the songs I likedRenegadePatriot

I normally listen to 80s or later music. 

I listen to music from the 60's onwards
#158 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"][QUOTE="Cr3echer"][QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"][QUOTE="Cr3echer"]Hmmm, I think its gay that you can only post twice with in a minute.Cr3echer
I hate that error message too:P

It makes it rather tough to jack up my post count.

You shouldnt just post to get your post count huge, you should enjoy every post and let it have meaning to it.

I can post quickly and have it be insightful.

Well you can have 1k posts in a week if you post 150 posts a day.
#159 Posted by optiow (28288 posts) -

Keep MS out of it then so he don't go and delete anything :P fastesttruck

Yeah:P

*Creates barricade to block MS*

#160 Posted by papermariofan57 (121950 posts) -
[QUOTE="papermariofan57"] poor thread:P we need to give him some pills:Pfastesttruck
No it just needs to be back up and running for a few more days so we can make it bigger :P

*calls julian*
#161 Posted by awesomejdude (4811 posts) -

Why does Jdude get to make it :x NFS102

Racer said whoever made it first got to. I like having it. :P

#162 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] What's the point of that? We gonna lock it again after a few K posts anyway.

It lets it get bigger so we can cheat our TMR faster :P Its gonna be hard to get a Trillion with just 100K per page load :P
#163 Posted by optiow (28288 posts) -

Well you can have 1k posts in a week if you post 150 posts a day.RenegadePatriot

150 posts a day...I might try that!

#164 Posted by Horgen (110021 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"] Certain ethics and rules about giving blood, the blood has to be healthy or it's of no use

I know it has to be healthy. But what does the diabetes change with your blood so you can't give it to anyone? :?
#165 Posted by -eddy- (11443 posts) -
Nice job 100k! :D
#166 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]Well I'm getting yes and no's on opening the big thread for a while longer so I'm lost. :?fastesttruck
Keep this one fo rnow, make a poll and send out a telegram or something. after a week of voting do what the poll says. If you want I'll explain better in a PM rather than here

Alright, although if in a week it gets to a decent size then I think we may as well just go with it, especially since we can see how much faster this one hits the 6 digits.
#167 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
I see NFS took it upon himself to totally ignore us. :Pawesomejdude
No I like his idea. Keep it pinned to show it off to folk that stop by :)
#168 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]Well think of it this way, you are giving this thread life and one day soon it will be big:Pfastesttruck
I know but this one is a lie b/c its V4 not 2

Im sure one of the officers will rename this thread the correct name.
#169 Posted by papermariofan57 (121950 posts) -

[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]Well you can have 1k posts in a week if you post 150 posts a day.optiow

200 posts per day:P try it
#170 Posted by awesomejdude (4811 posts) -

[QUOTE="fastesttruck"][QUOTE="julian_jr"]Well I'm getting yes and no's on opening the big thread for a while longer so I'm lost. :?julian_jr
Keep this one fo rnow, make a poll and send out a telegram or something. after a week of voting do what the poll says. If you want I'll explain better in a PM rather than here

Alright, although if in a week it gets to a decent size then I think we may as well just go with it, especially since we can see how much faster this one hits the 6 digits.

Yeah, I'd love to see how fast we can get it there, and then 7. :o

#171 Posted by optiow (28288 posts) -

Alright, although if in a week it gets to a decent size then I think we may as well just go with it, especially since we can see how much faster this one hits the 6 digits. julian_jr

I say 6 months for this one to reach 100K

#172 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="fastesttruck"][QUOTE="horgen123"] What's the point of that? We gonna lock it again after a few K posts anyway.

It lets it get bigger so we can cheat our TMR faster :P Its gonna be hard to get a Trillion with just 100K per page load :P

Do you have the thread on your favorites so you can still "train?" :P
#173 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
I just think 100K was a good stopping point. Sort of symbolic if you know what I mean.awesomejdude
True. but now I don't have a topic to out run for a long long time to come again :( It was fun racing to stay past it
#174 Posted by Horgen (110021 posts) -
[QUOTE="fastesttruck"][QUOTE="horgen123"] What's the point of that? We gonna lock it again after a few K posts anyway.

I think you should focus on reaching 2B first. However if we keep this one bug free... Lets see if we can get it up to 150k right?
#175 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -

[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]Well you can have 1k posts in a week if you post 150 posts a day.optiow

Its quite easy to get 150 a day, I just wish I had the time to do that every day.
#176 Posted by Cr3echer (100 posts) -
[QUOTE="Cr3echer"][QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"][QUOTE="Cr3echer"][QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"][QUOTE="Cr3echer"]Hmmm, I think its gay that you can only post twice with in a minute.RenegadePatriot
I hate that error message too:P

It makes it rather tough to jack up my post count.

You shouldnt just post to get your post count huge, you should enjoy every post and let it have meaning to it.

I can post quickly and have it be insightful.

Well you can have 1k posts in a week if you post 150 posts a day.

How bout 150 an hour? But that is impossible with the 2 post a minute rule.
#177 Posted by optiow (28288 posts) -

200 posts per day:P try itpapermariofan57

I shall!

*Starts posting insanely*

#178 Posted by Princess-peach (62372 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"] I know it has to be healthy. But what does the diabetes change with your blood so you can't give it to anyone? :?

Basically the blood can't absorb the insulin which you need for energy and giving it to anyone else could cause blood poisoning or treat the blood as a virus and destroy it
#179 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"] It'll take a while to get used to.

Once it gets into 5 Digits I'll be ok again :P anything less than 5 feels too small tho :P
#180 Posted by NFS102 (27011 posts) -
[QUOTE="awesomejdude"]I see NFS took it upon himself to totally ignore us. :Pfastesttruck
No I like his idea. Keep it pinned to show it off to folk that stop by :)

Read my post in the enhancement thread.
#181 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
[QUOTE="awesomejdude"]I just think 100K was a good stopping point. Sort of symbolic if you know what I mean.fastesttruck
True. but now I don't have a topic to out run for a long long time to come again :( It was fun racing to stay past it

we will race for this thread to beat your post count now:P
#182 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
Why does Jdude get to make it :x NFS102
he needs the points >_> and its not fair for just the officers to get to make them IMO
#183 Posted by Horgen (110021 posts) -

[QUOTE="julian_jr"]Alright, although if in a week it gets to a decent size then I think we may as well just go with it, especially since we can see how much faster this one hits the 6 digits. optiow

That'ss fast
#184 Posted by optiow (28288 posts) -

How bout 150 an hour? But that is impossible with the 2 post a minute rule.Cr3echer

But you can cheat the two minute rule easy, you just click send the moment the flood warning appears.

#185 Posted by awesomejdude (4811 posts) -

[QUOTE="NFS102"]Why does Jdude get to make it :x fastesttruck
he needs the points >_> and its not fair for just the officers to get to make them IMO

This brother preaches the truth :P Power to the people! xD

#186 Posted by optiow (28288 posts) -

That'ss fasthorgen123

Well so are we;)

#187 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -

OK, big off-topic version 2. :P

awesomejdude
K just DON"T edit that post. let an officer lock the topic first then edit it
#188 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -

[QUOTE="papermariofan57"]200 posts per day:P try itoptiow

I shall!

You should just shoot for 300 posts a day:P
#189 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -

[QUOTE="julian_jr"]Alright, although if in a week it gets to a decent size then I think we may as well just go with it, especially since we can see how much faster this one hits the 6 digits. optiow

It's possible, the last one took over a year.
#190 Posted by papermariofan57 (121950 posts) -

[QUOTE="papermariofan57"]200 posts per day:P try itoptiow

I shall!

i make 200 posts or more per day, but not spamming.
#191 Posted by optiow (28288 posts) -

You should just shoot for 300 posts a day:PRenegadePatriot

what about 1000 posts a day?:o

#192 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"] Alright, although if in a week it gets to a decent size then I think we may as well just go with it, especially since we can see how much faster this one hits the 6 digits.

Meh true lets just keep the old one on display and keep this to post in. I like this speed TBH. It feels right again
#193 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -

[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]You should just shoot for 300 posts a day:Poptiow

what about 1000 posts a day?:o

I have only done that once:o
#194 Posted by optiow (28288 posts) -

It's possible, the last one took over a year.julian_jr

And we can all post a lot faster now:D

#195 Posted by awesomejdude (4811 posts) -
Look how quick this is going. :o Already at about 200.
#196 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
Im sure one of the officers will rename this thread the correct name.RenegadePatriot
They better do it the safe way so they don't risk bugging it out
#197 Posted by msudude211 (44516 posts) -
[QUOTE="msudude211"][QUOTE="fastesttruck"][QUOTE="optiow"]

Lets keep this one bug free.

Cr3echer
Keep MS out of it then so he don't go and delete anything :P

I learned my lesson! :P And I'm leaving now. Soccer practice in the rain ought to be fun. :x

what did MS do?

I deleted one of my posts because I triple posted on accident. Apparently that's not good for the thread.
#198 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
We should think of a cool name for the thread instead of off-topic discussion. :P
#199 Posted by Princess-peach (62372 posts) -
My right leg feels dead:x
#200 Posted by Horgen (110021 posts) -

[QUOTE="horgen123"]That'ss fastoptiow

Well so are we;)

Almost 20K a month in this thread alone. Does this union even get that many posts in a month?