This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]I'll see what those here say and then decide. ;)horgen123
You can keep this one open for my part. I like it being bug free.

I can only keep one open at a time.
#102 Posted by Princess-peach (62372 posts) -
Renegade: I see lol FF: Ah I see well I've always given the morning, I never ate breakfast either but I didn't pass out
#103 Posted by awesomejdude (4811 posts) -

If you all are willing I'll re-open it for a while longer and let it run a bit more like I had planned. ;)julian_jr

I don't really mind either way, but I thought 100K was a good stopping point. That's just me though. Nice even K.

#104 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -

Oh bugger it!

I missed the 100K post:x

optiow
The Buggers are back again!?! *Goes to make peace with them*
#105 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
This isn't the 2nd... its our 4th one now fastesttruck
whats up ?
#106 Posted by Horgen (109998 posts) -
Yeah, this was my 3rd time.ff7fan2
Congrats.. I guess I've never done it. I am not sure if I they would let me actually. peach - Sucks :( You know you can check your blood sugar level home too. If it is to high you probably have diabetes
#107 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]How often do you give blood ?ff7fan2
Whenever I hear wind of it being in town. :P

Ah well do you do it for the tshirt or do you get payed for donating ?
#108 Posted by ff7fan2 (31413 posts) -
FF: Ah I see well I've always given the morning, I never ate breakfast either but I didn't pass outPrincess-peach
Yeah, I always have to have an entire meal before I give...and then I eat another one right afterwards. So I technically had 2 dinners (aka lunch for some people).
#109 Posted by Horgen (109998 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="julian_jr"]I'll see what those here say and then decide. ;)julian_jr
You can keep this one open for my part. I like it being bug free.

I can only keep one open at a time.

I know. I say keep this one open
#110 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
Renegade: I see lol FF: Ah I see well I've always given the morning, I never ate breakfast either but I didn't pass outPrincess-peach
So what ya been up to today ?
#111 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
If you all are willing I'll re-open it for a while longer and let it run a bit more like I had planned. ;)julian_jr
I like that idea. b/c what if another topic ends up beating it? and can't we use my already 3K one if we can get it back?
#112 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
]whats up ?RenegadePatriot
Not much. Just feel kinda lost right now is all
#113 Posted by Cr3echer (100 posts) -
Hmmm, I think its gay that you can only post twice with in a minute.
#114 Posted by ff7fan2 (31413 posts) -
Ah well do you do it for the tshirt or do you get payed for donating ?RenegadePatriot
I've never gotten a shirt or paid for donating. >__> I don't really have a reason to give...I just do. :P
#115 Posted by optiow (28288 posts) -

The Buggers are back again!?! *Goes to make peace with them* fastesttruck

Well atleast with this thread can say thatI was posting in it from the very beginning:P

#116 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]]whats up ?fastesttruck
Not much. Just feel kinda lost right now is all

why do you feel lost ?
#117 Posted by Princess-peach (62372 posts) -
peach - Sucks :( You know you can check your blood sugar level home too. If it is to high you probably have diabeteshorgen123
Yeah, if I have diabetes I won't be able to give blood anymore and that would suck
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"]FF: Ah I see well I've always given the morning, I never ate breakfast either but I didn't pass outff7fan2
Yeah, I always have to have an entire meal before I give...and then I eat another one right afterwards. So I technically had 2 dinners (aka lunch for some people).

I just tend to be strong that way I guess
#118 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
Hmmm, I think its gay that you can only post twice with in a minute.Cr3echer
I hate that error message too:P
#119 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -

Well atleast with this thread can say thatI was posting in it from the very beginning:P

optiow
True. Lets just hope no one messes this one up with polls like that last one
#120 Posted by Horgen (109998 posts) -
I said fastest would return :P
#121 Posted by Princess-peach (62372 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"]Renegade: I see lol FF: Ah I see well I've always given the morning, I never ate breakfast either but I didn't pass outRenegadePatriot

Been listening to 60's music and trying to recover
#122 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]Ah well do you do it for the tshirt or do you get payed for donating ?ff7fan2
I've never gotten a shirt or paid for donating. >__> I don't really have a reason to give...I just do. :P

Ah well I only gave blood once and I doubt I will ever give it again.
#123 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
]why do you feel lost ?RenegadePatriot
I'm posting in this tiny little topic while the other just sits there dead.
#124 Posted by optiow (28288 posts) -

True. Lets just hope no one messes this one up with polls like that last one fastesttruck

Yeah:x

Lets keep this one bug free.

#125 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
Well I'm getting yes and no's on opening the big thread for a while longer so I'm lost. :?
#126 Posted by Horgen (109998 posts) -
[QUOTE="Princess-peach"]Yeah, if I have diabetes I won't be able to give blood anymore and that would suck

Why don't they let people with diabetes give blood?
#127 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
I said fastest would return :Phorgen123
Meh it may not last tho. I'll give it a few days and I'll let you all know what my choice is some Sunday
#128 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -

[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"][QUOTE="Princess-peach"]Renegade: I see lol FF: Ah I see well I've always given the morning, I never ate breakfast either but I didn't pass outPrincess-peach

Been listening to 60's music and trying to recover

I do not listen to a lot of 60s music, I hope you recover quickly. 

#129 Posted by Cr3echer (100 posts) -
[QUOTE="Cr3echer"]Hmmm, I think its gay that you can only post twice with in a minute.RenegadePatriot

It makes it rather tough to jack up my post count.
#130 Posted by papermariofan57 (121947 posts) -
[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]]why do you feel lost ?fastesttruck

poor thread:P we need to give him some pills:P
#131 Posted by awesomejdude (4811 posts) -

[QUOTE="julian_jr"]If you all are willing I'll re-open it for a while longer and let it run a bit more like I had planned. ;)fastesttruck
I like that idea. b/c what if another topic ends up beating it? and can't we use my already 3K one if we can get it back?

But if we open it a little while longer, is it not then possible the topic that would beat it stay open and beat it where we cut it off at? :?

#132 Posted by optiow (28288 posts) -

Well I'm getting yes and no's on opening the big thread for a while longer so I'm lost. :?julian_jr

I say we should open the big thread on days like christmas:P

#133 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"]]why do you feel lost ?fastesttruck

Well think of it this way, you are giving this thread life and one day soon it will be big:P
#134 Posted by Horgen (109998 posts) -
Well I'm getting yes and no's on opening the big thread for a while longer so I'm lost. :?julian_jr
Keep this one. Why kill the chat?
#135 Posted by papermariofan57 (121947 posts) -
i will yes:)
#136 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
Keep this one fo rnow, make a poll and send out a telegram or something. after a week of voting do what the poll says. If you want I'll explain better in a PM rather than here
#137 Posted by Horgen (109998 posts) -
[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"][QUOTE="Cr3echer"]Hmmm, I think its gay that you can only post twice with in a minute.Cr3echer

The real spammers would be easily revealed without it.
#138 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -

optiow
Keep MS out of it then so he don't go and delete anything :P
#139 Posted by RenegadePatriot (20815 posts) -
[QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"][QUOTE="Cr3echer"]Hmmm, I think its gay that you can only post twice with in a minute.Cr3echer

You shouldnt just post to get your post count huge, you should enjoy every post and let it have meaning to it.
#140 Posted by awesomejdude (4811 posts) -

I like the unbugged nature of this thread. :P

#141 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
poor thread:P we need to give him some pills:Ppapermariofan57
No it just needs to be back up and running for a few more days so we can make it bigger :P
#142 Posted by Horgen (109998 posts) -
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]Well I'm getting yes and no's on opening the big thread for a while longer so I'm lost. :?fastesttruck
Keep this one fo rnow, make a poll and send out a telegram or something. after a week of voting do what the poll says. If you want I'll explain better in a PM rather than here

What's the point of that? We gonna lock it again after a few K posts anyway.
#143 Posted by msudude211 (44516 posts) -
[QUOTE="optiow"]

fastesttruck
Keep MS out of it then so he don't go and delete anything :P

I learned my lesson! :P And I'm leaving now. Soccer practice in the rain ought to be fun. :x
#144 Posted by Princess-peach (62372 posts) -
[QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="Princess-peach"]Yeah, if I have diabetes I won't be able to give blood anymore and that would suck

Why don't they let people with diabetes give blood?

Certain ethics and rules about giving blood, the blood has to be healthy or it's of no use
]I do not listen to a lot of 60s music, I hope you recover quickly.RenegadePatriot
Until last year I had no idea what the name was or did the songs I liked
#145 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -

But if we open it a little while longer, is it not then possible the topic that would beat it stay open and beat it where we cut it off at? :?

awesomejdude
True so then lets just keep that big one up for a 2nd year so no one beats it :P
#146 Posted by awesomejdude (4811 posts) -
I see NFS took it upon himself to totally ignore us. :P
#147 Posted by Cr3echer (100 posts) -
[QUOTE="Cr3echer"][QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"][QUOTE="Cr3echer"]Hmmm, I think its gay that you can only post twice with in a minute.RenegadePatriot

You shouldnt just post to get your post count huge, you should enjoy every post and let it have meaning to it.

I can post quickly and have it be insightful.
#148 Posted by papermariofan57 (121947 posts) -
[QUOTE="Cr3echer"][QUOTE="RenegadePatriot"][QUOTE="Cr3echer"]Hmmm, I think its gay that you can only post twice with in a minute.horgen123

The real spammers would be easily revealed without it.

I post in 2 unions at the same time, i get lot of errors, so is bad:x
#149 Posted by fastesttruck (25353 posts) -
Well think of it this way, you are giving this thread life and one day soon it will be big:PRenegadePatriot
I know but this one is a lie b/c its V4 not 2
#150 Posted by awesomejdude (4811 posts) -
I just think 100K was a good stopping point. Sort of symbolic if you know what I mean.