twilightlullaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4 twilightlullaby
Member since 2008 • 5143 Posts

But what if you don't want this union to be revived...?

Up to no good. D:

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
Cool story bro.
Aidan129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 180

#6 Aidan129
Member since 2008 • 16451 Posts
Jennifer Monroe!!! :x You are terrible!!! :x ...And your sheep is white and has no legs :|
Dragon66116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 Dragon66116
Member since 2007 • 25536 Posts

That sheep is cool.

Avatar image for twilightlullaby
twilightlullaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 twilightlullaby
Member since 2008 • 5143 Posts

Jennifer Monroe!!! :x You are terrible!!! :x ...And your sheep is white and has no legs :|Aidan129

I wasn't motivated enough to find the Messenger one, so I thought this one would suffice. :P

That sheep is cool.

Dragon66116

Thanks. 8)  

th3d3c3ption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 th3d3c3ption
Member since 2008 • 4241 Posts

But what if you don't want this union to be revived...?

Up to no good. D:

twilightlullaby
hmm......:? I dunno:P
Aidan129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Aidan129
It's clear to me that we need a motivational speaker to come and visit the AMFC, that way, the next time we need a black sheep here, Jennifer will go the extra mile to get us one.
red0584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 red0584
Member since 2008 • 4040 Posts
We need much more than a motivational speaker here. We need a maid, an exorcist, and a preist :P
blue0584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 blue0584
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts

Greetings, friends! Greetings! Many moons have past since last we spoke, but I have returned at the request of our humble (and might I add, devilishly good looking) friend, Aidan129. While manning my station at the research facility in the Lovandi Cluster, I happened upon a transmission that would seem to indicate a serious lack of motivation here in our beloved AMFC! While I am physically unable to return to the terra firma of your humble little world at the moment to give lectures to each and every one of you in person, it shall be my pleasure to motivate you, my dear friends, from afar (and while mother is not watching, I hate it when she watches over my shoulder when I type). 

Four score and seven years after the Earth year 1922, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we learned about BJs, came upon this website to create the foundations of a union that was doomed to fail. And then, he created another union, which burned down, fell over, and also failed. But then, in the ashes of that second union, the divine Red0584 brought until this website the Aidan McKenzie Fan Club! This momentous decree came as a great beacon of light to millions of Aidan fans across the world, who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice over the fact there was no place to properly worship their lord and savior, Aidan McKenzie.  It had become a joyous daybreak to end a long night of captivity. But a year later, we must face the tragic fact that you, the minions of our beloved Aidan, are a bunch of lazy, phlegmatic, unmotivated louts who cannot be bothered to properly post a picture of a black sheep.

So I have come here today to dramatize this appalling condition! When the great architect of this union wrote the magnificent words of the first forum posts, he set forth a standard of excellence that must be upheld! So now is the time to rise from the apathetic and unmotivated valley of disinterest to the sunlit path of Aidan, and his wide array of broccoli flavorings! We can do this!

I have a dream, friends, that we can rise out of this trend of unmotivated posting, and bring our union to the greatness that it has never aspired to achieve.  I have a dream, that one day, the red hills of Georgia will be filled with Aidan fans, posting here in this very forum! I have a dream, that the Klingon who insulted my honor on the great planet of Theta Arandis, will get vaporized by a Romulan disruptor! I have a dream that one day, my mother's four children will live in a universe where they are able to post about Aidan McKenzie and be proud of that!

When we let posting commence, when we let it commence from every village and every planet, from every country and every star cluster, we will be able to speed up the day when this union finally reaches Level 2! Post at last, my friends! 

Aidan129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Aidan129

:cry: Oh, Blue! That was beautiful! :cry:

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

OMGBlue! It's you! :o

But unions don't level up anymore. :P

th3d3c3ption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 th3d3c3ption
Member since 2008 • 4241 Posts

Greetings, friends! Greetings! Many moons have past since last we spoke, but I have returned at the request of our humble (and might I add, devilishly good looking) friend, Aidan129. While manning my station at the research facility in the Lovandi Cluster, I happened upon a transmission that would seem to indicate a serious lack of motivation here in our beloved AMFC! While I am physically unable to return to the terra firma of your humble little world at the moment to give lectures to each and every one of you in person, it shall be my pleasure to motivate you, my dear friends, from afar (and while mother is not watching, I hate it when she watches over my shoulder when I type).

Four score and seven years after the Earth year 1922, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we learned about BJs, came upon this website to create the foundations of a union that was doomed to fail. And then, he created another union, which burned down, fell over, and also failed. But then, in the ashes of that second union, the divine Red0584 brought until this website the Aidan McKenzie Fan Club! This momentous decree came as a great beacon of light to millions of Aidan fans across the world, who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice over the fact there was no place to properly worship their lord and savior, Aidan McKenzie. It had become a joyous daybreak to end a long night of captivity. But a year later, we must face the tragic fact that you, the minions of our beloved Aidan, are a bunch of lazy, phlegmatic, unmotivated louts who cannot be bothered to properly post a picture of a black sheep.

So I have come here today to dramatize this appalling condition! When the great architect of this union wrote the magnificent words of the first forum posts, he set forth a standard of excellence that must be upheld! So now is the time to rise from the apathetic and unmotivated valley of disinterest to the sunlit path of Aidan, and his wide array of broccoli flavorings! We can do this!

I have a dream, friends, that we can rise out of this trend of unmotivated posting, and bring our union to the greatness that it has never aspired to achieve. I have a dream, that one day, the red hills of Georgia will be filled with Aidan fans, posting here in this very forum! I have a dream, that the Klingon who insulted my honor on the great planet of Theta Arandis, will get vaporized by a Romulan disruptor! I have a dream that one day, my mother's four children will live in a universe where they are able to post about Aidan McKenzie and be proud of that!

When we let posting commence, when we let it commence from every village and every planet, from every country and every star cluster, we will be able to speed up the day when this union finally reaches Level 2! Post at last, my friends!

blue0584
Dang Blue you really need to tell us when you're comin back!:lol:
Courtney817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Courtney817
Member since 2009 • 12652 Posts
That speech seemed oddly familiar. :roll:
Mr_Jenkins