Ravenshout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ravenshout
Member since 2012 • 1265 Posts

Hello everyone! I am Joe, a 22-year old atheist. I've seen this union and have posted a few times. I've even started a thread or two. Alas, something is missing, I feel. I think I am not in the union proper. You may ask why, and here is why: My name isn't on the member list, and for that, I've begun to wonder if there's some initiation rite I've to perform before being accepted into the union. If there's one, then I've to question the credibility of this union as a bastion for gamespotter-atheists. Do rituals not sound religious? 

Having said that, I am eager to join the union, and I implore to you all, my fellow atheist gamespotters: Embrace me as one of your members.

Sincerely,

Joe. 

Avatar image for RationalAtheist
RationalAtheist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RationalAtheist
Member since 2007 • 4428 Posts

Hello everyone! I am Joe, a 22-year old atheist. I've seen this union and have posted a few times. I've even started a thread or two. Alas, something is missing, I feel. I think I am not in the union proper. You may ask why, and here is why: My name isn't on the member list, and for that, I've begun to wonder if there's some initiation rite I've to perform before being accepted into the union. If there's one, then I've to question the credibility of this union as a bastion for gamespotter-atheists. Do rituals not sound religious? 

Having said that, I am eager to join the union, and I implore to you all, my fellow atheist gamespotters: Embrace me as one of your members.

Sincerely,

Joe. 

Ravenshout

Joe,

If you sacrifice a duck in the light of the full moon on a day without a "D" in it, then you'll be automatically joined to this union - if you are considered atheist enough after filling in our 89-page questionnaire... Be warned though, once joined, no-one can ever un-join this union and we must (religiously) do all that is asked of us and even some things that are not. Remember that the size of the duck is critical.

Seriously though: 

There is usually a "join" button if you navigate to the "Home" area in the union tab above (next to "Archive", "Stats", "Members" "Board", etc) These tab options are located under our starry ethereal banner.

Alternatively; click this link:

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/unions/home.php?union_id=Nonrelgious

You should see some buttons in the right-hand "profile" area. Do let us know if you have any problems with joining. 

Ravenshout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ravenshout
Member since 2012 • 1265 Posts

Thank You. I am now a member of the union.

I now look forward to sharing my thoughts and feelings with all the other members.

Avatar image for RationalAtheist
RationalAtheist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RationalAtheist
Member since 2007 • 4428 Posts

Thank You. I am now a member of the union.

I now look forward to sharing my thoughts and feelings with all the other members.

Ravenshout

You are welcome. Congratulations also on mastering our elusive joining mechanisms.