Cybro_Camel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Cybro_Camel
Member since 2003 • 106 Posts
What were the best memories with your Amiga?

Devvy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#2 Devvy01
Member since 2006 • 14018 Posts

All of the above. Played some great games over the years, always was messing around with (can't remember what the file utility was, similar to file explorer), had a mixer, amiga, a drum machine hooked up recording lots of music, my mate and I was always competing on drawing the best stuff, mostly abstract and ray traced stuff. Ahh the memories....
just remembered, Directory opus... YEAH!

Irve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#3 Irve
Member since 2005 • 1147 Posts

Games all the way .. messing round with other things was all well and good .. but the games steal the show !!

dannyodwyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#4 dannyodwyer
Member since 2005 • 2179 Posts

Yea man i was a little Squirt, so gaming was all i ever used it for, bar the obvious drawing dirty pictures in Deluxe Paint, and making the voice program curse about my teachers.

ah childhood!

betagris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 betagris
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

hi.

I'm new to this union so I figured this would be my first post :)

My best memories with my amiga was when my friend brought his amiga600 over and we played 4 player on lotus2 and skidmarks. And stuntcar racer.. in serial link mode. when my brother was 2 laps in the lead, and i used turbo in reverse to wreck his car and win. He got so angry that he punched me in real-life.. :)

Good times..

Other then that i made tons and tons of lemmings animations in deluxe paint, and tracked remixes of amiga and c64 tunes in protracker :)

dannyodwyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6 dannyodwyer
Member since 2005 • 2179 Posts

hahaha, thats lateral thinking right there :D

In Geoff Crammonds Forumal 1 Grand Prix, you could turn off damage by hitting F4. I was crap at it, so id win by putting it on a full race (around 40 laps?) and drive backwards around the course untill i destroyed every other car, thus winning by default :D

samsengir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 samsengir
Member since 2004 • 4066 Posts

Wasn't it also called Microprose F1? I remember being crap as well.

I much preferred Indianapolis 500 for the racing tricks mentioned here. Just snag the leader on the tight straight by the pits and watch everyone else just plough into them. It's almostlike being on the M5!Sneaky tricks, eh? Don't you just love 'em.

Gribb85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Gribb85
Member since 2003 • 466 Posts
My favourite game was super stunt racer. Wasted way too much of my pre adolescent years playing that game :-D, I was also completely rubbish at driving games as well.
Devvy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Devvy01

I remember playing INdy 500 and seeing how many cars I could take out by driving around the opposite direction. fantastic times.
Pinball dreams and fantasies, now there's a good way to destroy your keyboard..

wizzlepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 wizzlepig
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Playing Cybercon III, and of course dialing up bulletin boards on my screaming fast 1200 baud modem.
Devvy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Devvy01
Playing Cybercon III, and of course dialing up bulletin boards on my screaming fast 1200 baud modem.wizzlepig
greetings fellow amiga user, good to see someone on here. the good ole 1200s were blazing for their day