[Announcement] Welcome to the Amiga Union Board!

dannyodwyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#1 dannyodwyer
Member since 2005 • 2179 Posts

Huzah!

Yes we have our very own message board here to chit, chat and discuss all things Amiga.

Im going to start rounding up members over the next week, so take this time to introduce each other to fellow officers.

Im coming home (im on holiday at the moment) in 2 days, so then ill have a framework drawn up for updates, and our generall mission as the only Amiga group of Gamespot.

Cheers Guys

- danny

Keibo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 Keibo
Member since 2003 • 1488 Posts
hello there :) I saw you posting on the Wii boards and saw your sig. I used to have an Amiga and loved it checked out the union and thought I'd join :P
DirkRendar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 DirkRendar
Member since 2003 • 724 Posts
I've joined as a big fan of the old Amiga and as a member of the affiliated group The Monkey Island Union! "That's the second biggest Monkey head I've ever seen!"
samsengir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 samsengir
Member since 2004 • 4066 Posts

Hey all. Was recruited by Danny perhaps because he may have seen one of my sig banners although I can't be certain. :)

Used to own an A500 withan extra512K memory card plugged in. Great days with some great games - a shame that my machine didn't get any bundled with it when purchased. Nightbreed and Days of Chunder quickly got rewritten over.

Check my profile or PM me to find out more about me.

dannyodwyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5 dannyodwyer
Member since 2005 • 2179 Posts

Hey all. Was recruited by Danny perhaps because he may have seen one of my sig banners although I can't be certain. :)

Used to own an A500 withan extra512K memory card plugged in. Great days with some great games - a shame that my machine didn't get any bundled with it when purchased. Nightbreed and Days of Chunder quickly got rewritten over.

Check my profile or PM me to find out more about me.

samsengir

Yea it was the left mouse button error sig there that caught my eye :D
welcome aboard :P

samsengir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 samsengir
Member since 2004 • 4066 Posts

Gotta love Guru Meditation! Not to mention the (power?) LED that used to blink prior to crashing. ;)

Thanks for the welcome.