BF3, Are you gonna pick it up, and if so, what platform will you be playing on?

bearnewman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 bearnewman
Member since 2007 • 2033 Posts

BF3 is 7 days from release in the US and 9 in Europe. Who is grabbiing this one from day one, and what platform are you getting it for.

Me, will pick up at midnight release for my Xbox.

How about you????

Gun_Chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Gun_Chimp
Member since 2010 • 820 Posts

Probably around Nov 8th, when it should finally arrive at my home!  I pre-ordered, but based on my pre-order horror with Rage and the shoddy Spanish postal service, it´ll probably be a good week and a half later when I finally get my hands on BF3!

bearnewman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bearnewman

Probably around Nov 8th, when it should finally arrive at my home! I pre-ordered, but based on my pre-order horror with Rage and the shoddy Spanish postal service, it´ll probably be a good week and a half later when I finally get my hands on BF3!

Gun_Chimp

Ahh, brother, that just plain ole SUCKS... Was really hoping you would get it sooner. The only advantage to this is that I will be ahead of you in ranking and acheivements during that period and MAYBE for about a week after you get your copy. Then I will once again be slowly loosing ground as your progress at your typical pace on up the ranks. Not much satisfaction in that, but I will take what I can get! Ha Ha Ha....... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the postal service finds you quicker than they did with Rage....

Gun_Chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gun_Chimp

me too!  It's kind of a good thing really as on Monday I did a very bad thing and ordered the GOTY edition of Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!  Sooooo many people saying good things (especially you guys and the missus) I just couldn´t resist.  So I´ll need a few days to enjoy that before Battlefield 3 arrives!

Sergeant_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sergeant_
Member since 2010 • 312 Posts
PC all the way, preordered that sucker the minute DICE announced it.
Hastur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Hastur
Member since 2002 • 1339 Posts
I'm bored with the modern day shooter, so I'm going to skip the game for now. But as a large majority of my friends and clan mates are going to play it, there is the distinct possibility that I'll subject myself to their choice and buy it anyway.
Gun_Chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gun_Chimp
Or steal their copy for a few nights and, if you like it, buy it yourself!
bearnewman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bearnewman
Alright Dean, what happened to Lancelot Link? I was so used to him, I didn't have to look at the name to recognize your posts. Where did you find this Monkey? I grew up watching Lance, gonna miss him in a nostalgic way.
Gun_Chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Gun_Chimp

Sorry man, but I was getting a little tired of the chimp... so I started looking on the internet for a new image.  Hopefully I can convince my bro to design me one, he´s a wicked graphic designer when he wants to be!