Youtube app to the PS4 on Mon. wait, no, maintenance again

#1 Edited by tymeservesfate (1943 posts) -

i usually don't post ps4/Sony news but since i don't see a thread on it yet, why not, right? man, that Sony loves making you guys wait for the greatness, right? damn...hurry up and wait cows.

no, seriously, just spreading the news since i saw it first apparently. PSN will be down this monday for --7 HOURS-- yikes. plan accordingly.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/21/sony-announces-playstation-network-maintenance-for-monday

Sony Announces PlayStation Network Maintenance For Monday

And it's a lengthy one.

By Luke KarmaliSony has announced the PlayStation Network will be offline for scheduled maintenance on Monday between 9.40 PT / 12.40 ET / 17.40 GMT until 16.50 PT / 19.50 ET on Monday / 00.50 GMT on Tuesday August 26.

During that time, you'll be unable to access the PlayStation Store, Account Management or Account Registration services, though anyone who's logged into the PSN since August 20 will be able to access entertainment services like Netflix or play games online.

#2 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14401 posts) -

Might as well post in this thread because you seem lonely.

#3 Posted by Shewgenja (9597 posts) -

Xbone has no games.

#4 Edited by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

Ha, love above replies.

#5 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8116 posts) -

PS4: Tumbleweeds await

#6 Posted by farrell2k (6325 posts) -

Do you guys have any next gen games to play yet on the ps4, or after almost one whole year is it still remakes and indie games?

#7 Edited by tymeservesfate (1943 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Might as well post in this thread because you seem lonely.

stop fronting...this board is all you got lol.

#8 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8116 posts) -

@farrell2k said:

Do you guys have any next gen games to play yet on the ps4, or after almost one whole year is it still remakes and indie games?

How are you enjoying Mario,Zelda, and Pokemon rehashes?

#9 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25759 posts) -

http://i.imgur.com/xXE4EQe.jpg

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/07/31/sony-reveals-playstation-outselling-xbox-31/

I wasn't sure whose side to be on so I posted a pic to mock the PS4 then I posted Microsoft's er.... I'll use the word "funny" sales figures. Avast, ye cows and/or lemmings!

#10 Edited by tymeservesfate (1943 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Ha, love above replies.

smh...another day spent on this forum all day huh guys? yea, i should go by ur example...live like you. -sarcasm- lol

anyway, PSN down for some hours...play the last of us over again or something. its in 1080p now =-0

#11 Posted by farrell2k (6325 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@farrell2k said:

Do you guys have any next gen games to play yet on the ps4, or after almost one whole year is it still remakes and indie games?

How are you enjoying Mario,Zelda, and Pokemon rehashes?

The butt hurt is strong with this one. HAHA. Don't worry, cow, you will have a few more indies this year.

#12 Edited by MBirdy88 (8309 posts) -

Fantastic... now when is an actual useful communication tool like Skype gonna come? seriously...

#13 Posted by Shewgenja (9597 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

Fantastic... now when is an actual useful communication tool like Skype gonna come? seriously...

When you're right, you're right. On PS4, we have to send smoke signals to each other and talk into cups connected with string.

#14 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14401 posts) -

Simmer down guys, you're just making him mad.

#15 Posted by tymeservesfate (1943 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/07/31/sony-reveals-playstation-outselling-xbox-31/

I wasn't sure whose side to be on so I posted a pic to mock the PS4 then I posted Microsoft's er.... I'll use the word "funny" sales figures. Avast, ye cows and/or lemmings!

LOL...thats wsup, cover all the bases.

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Simmer down guys, you're just making him mad.

u and Chute are the only ones that actually couldnt contribute anything worthwhile. nothing in this thread for me to get "mad" over. next time read the thread first THEN try posting something u think is a good reply to whatever u hoped was said, or going on. it works wonders, lol.

#16 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14401 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/07/31/sony-reveals-playstation-outselling-xbox-31/

I wasn't sure whose side to be on so I posted a pic to mock the PS4 then I posted Microsoft's er.... I'll use the word "funny" sales figures. Avast, ye cows and/or lemmings!

LOL...thats wsup, cover all the bases.

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Simmer down guys, you're just making him mad.

u and Chute are the only ones that actually couldnt contribute anything worthwhile. nothing in this thread for me to get "mad" over. next time read the thread first THEN try posting something u think is a good reply to whatever u hoped was said, or going on. it works wonders, lol.

Don't forget Shewgenja now.

#17 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

Ha, love above replies.

smh...another day spent on this forum all day huh guys? yea, i should go by ur example...live like you. -sarcasm- lol

anyway, PSN down for some hours...play the last of us over again or something. its in 1080p now =-0

The fuck are you smoking? I've had like 5 posts all day. Maybe you'll get someone who can join you in your hate for PS though.

#18 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/07/31/sony-reveals-playstation-outselling-xbox-31/

I wasn't sure whose side to be on so I posted a pic to mock the PS4 then I posted Microsoft's er.... I'll use the word "funny" sales figures. Avast, ye cows and/or lemmings!

LOL...thats wsup, cover all the bases.

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Simmer down guys, you're just making him mad.

u and Chute are the only ones that actually couldnt contribute anything worthwhile. nothing in this thread for me to get "mad" over. next time read the thread first THEN try posting something u think is a good reply to whatever u hoped was said, or going on. it works wonders, lol.

What is their to contribute? You posted a link that states there is a scheduled maint for PSN. What exactly are we supposed to get from this?

#19 Edited by EtherealMachine (96 posts) -

The things fanboys use as ammunition now is becoming so fucking stupid it's unreal, but this is SW so I should really expect this, and besides, I thought PS4 had no games so why is this going to affect anyone if there is nothing to play?

#20 Posted by double_a73 (470 posts) -

So that's gonna be a no on the Youtube app?

#21 Posted by finalstar2007 (25271 posts) -

So during the maintenance i'll be able to play normally online just like any other maintenance done by Sony in the past? sounds good to me, the point of this thread again? :o

#22 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4490 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@MBirdy88 said:

Fantastic... now when is an actual useful communication tool like Skype gonna come? seriously...

When you're right, you're right. On PS4, we have to send smoke signals to each other and talk into cups connected with string.

Hey it's an upgrade. Last gen it was carrier pigeons and Morse code wasn't it?

-

On topic, why don't they carry out the maintenance during the night?

#23 Edited by tymeservesfate (1943 posts) -

@Chutebox: just giving the cows a heads up about psn being down Monday since no one posted about it yet. Dont see why that gives u a hissy fit. Was it the youtube thing? Upsetting?

#24 Posted by OhSnapitz (18454 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/07/31/sony-reveals-playstation-outselling-xbox-31/

I wasn't sure whose side to be on so I posted a pic to mock the PS4 then I posted Microsoft's er.... I'll use the word "funny" sales figures. Avast, ye cows and/or lemmings!

lol

#25 Posted by KillzoneSnake (1749 posts) -

Omg 7 hours downtime... poor me... how can i survive this nightmare....

#26 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5083 posts) -

Not bad considering PSN has been more reliable than XBL so far this year.

#27 Edited by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox: just giving the cows a heads up about psn being down Monday since no one posted about it yet. Dont see why that gives u a hissy fit. Was it the youtube thing? Upsetting?

Show me a hissy fit (something you know more about than anyone here) and we'll go from there.

#28 Edited by tymeservesfate (1943 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox: just giving the cows a heads up about psn being down Monday since no one posted about it yet. Dont see why that gives u a hissy fit. Was it the youtube thing? Upsetting?

Show me a hissy fit (something you know more about than anyone here) and we'll go from there.

there's only 28 messages here...u can't read through the thread and find ur little hissy fit? ur addicted to a forum on here every day all day, but you don't like to read...that's funny lol smh.

#29 Edited by hiphops_savior (7939 posts) -
@speedfreak48t5p said:

@farrell2k said:

Do you guys have any next gen games to play yet on the ps4, or after almost one whole year is it still remakes and indie games?

How are you enjoying Mario,Zelda, and Pokemon rehashes?

10 year old remake is more justified than a remaster of a one year old game.

#30 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox: just giving the cows a heads up about psn being down Monday since no one posted about it yet. Dont see why that gives u a hissy fit. Was it the youtube thing? Upsetting?

Show me a hissy fit (something you know more about than anyone here) and we'll go from there.

there's only 28 messages here...u can't read through the thread and find ur little hissy fit? ur addicted to a forum on here every day all day, but you don't like to read...that's funny lol smh.

So you got nothing. I laughed at the first couple comments. You said I'm here all day everyday and I proved you wrong. And now I threw a hissy fit. Bravo. Cry some more.

Again, you of all people are a pro on hissy fits, so where was mine? Or are you going to make up shit again? I'll wait

#31 Edited by tymeservesfate (1943 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox: just giving the cows a heads up about psn being down Monday since no one posted about it yet. Dont see why that gives u a hissy fit. Was it the youtube thing? Upsetting?

Show me a hissy fit (something you know more about than anyone here) and we'll go from there.

there's only 28 messages here...u can't read through the thread and find ur little hissy fit? ur addicted to a forum on here every day all day, but you don't like to read...that's funny lol smh.

So you got nothing. I laughed at the first couple comments. You said I'm here all day everyday and I proved you wrong. And now I threw a hissy fit. Bravo. Cry some more.

Again, you of all people are a pro on hissy fits, so where was mine? Or are you going to make up shit again? I'll wait

what are you waiting for? the threads right here...dont you see ur hissy fit? why do I need to point it out...scroll up up and enjoy it for urself....I did lol.

back on subject. sucks that psn is down. with the maintenance tomorrow that'll be two day of waiting for the endless fun of the playstation network. cows are having all sorts of hissy fits online right now about it. terrible terrible...again Sony, AGAIN?? smh

#32 Edited by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox: just giving the cows a heads up about psn being down Monday since no one posted about it yet. Dont see why that gives u a hissy fit. Was it the youtube thing? Upsetting?

Show me a hissy fit (something you know more about than anyone here) and we'll go from there.

there's only 28 messages here...u can't read through the thread and find ur little hissy fit? ur addicted to a forum on here every day all day, but you don't like to read...that's funny lol smh.

So you got nothing. I laughed at the first couple comments. You said I'm here all day everyday and I proved you wrong. And now I threw a hissy fit. Bravo. Cry some more.

Again, you of all people are a pro on hissy fits, so where was mine? Or are you going to make up shit again? I'll wait

what are you waiting for? the threads right here...dont you see ur hissy fit? why do I need to point it out...scroll up up and enjoy it for urself....I did lol.

back on subject. sucks that psn is down. with the maintenance tomorrow that'll be two day of waiting for the endless fun of the playstation network. cows are having all sorts of hissy fits online right now about it. terrible terrible...again Sony, AGAIN?? smh

Haha, we both know you're full of shit, carry on egal

#33 Edited by tymeservesfate (1943 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox: just giving the cows a heads up about psn being down Monday since no one posted about it yet. Dont see why that gives u a hissy fit. Was it the youtube thing? Upsetting?

Show me a hissy fit (something you know more about than anyone here) and we'll go from there.

there's only 28 messages here...u can't read through the thread and find ur little hissy fit? ur addicted to a forum on here every day all day, but you don't like to read...that's funny lol smh.

So you got nothing. I laughed at the first couple comments. You said I'm here all day everyday and I proved you wrong. And now I threw a hissy fit. Bravo. Cry some more.

Again, you of all people are a pro on hissy fits, so where was mine? Or are you going to make up shit again? I'll wait

what are you waiting for? the threads right here...dont you see ur hissy fit? why do I need to point it out...scroll up up and enjoy it for urself....I did lol.

back on subject. sucks that psn is down. with the maintenance tomorrow that'll be two day of waiting for the endless fun of the playstation network. cows are having all sorts of hissy fits online right now about it. terrible terrible...again Sony, AGAIN?? smh

Haha, we both know you're full of shit, carry on egal

EAGLES...GO BIRDS Woooohhh.

lol

#34 Edited by aroxx_ab (10009 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

Sony Announces PlayStation Network Maintenance For Monday

And it's a lengthy one.

Tell me about it, PSN is down even now so guess they started one day earlier. Was going to play some diablo3 with some psn-friends but guess i have to do something else for now and the coming days:P

#35 Posted by tymeservesfate (1943 posts) -

@aroxx_ab said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Sony Announces PlayStation Network Maintenance For Monday

And it's a lengthy one.

Tell me about it, PSN is down even now so guess they started one day earlier. Was going to play some diablo3 with some psn-friends but guess i have to do something else for now and the coming days:P

yea it sucks. sorry ur going through that man.

#36 Posted by speedfog (3223 posts) -

It's funny cows, remember last gen? 'Oh but we don't have to pay for online.' Where is that argument now?

You guys pay and have to wait SEVEN hours. Ofcourse we have the argument that says 'I go enjoy life now.' or we have 'I play sum singleplayer then' but you payed for it.

This doesn't happen in camp Microsoft.