You KNOW Wii U is in trouble when...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -
#2 Posted by Bardock47 (5239 posts) -

That's cute, did you know that the PS3 GTA V bundle which has been out about the same time if not longer also isn't sold out.

C'mon man! If your gonna troll gotta pick some better options! Wii-U is such an easy punching bag, there are literally hundreds of easy things to pick on.

Specs, sales, game sales, third party support (lack off), VGX announcemnt, say something about them being out of touch! Just off the top of my head....bah I'm sure someone will bite though!:P

#3 Posted by DocSanchez (1564 posts) -

@Bardock47: The PS3 is a console on its way out.

LOL!

#4 Edited by lamprey263 (23142 posts) -

maybe people were avoiding that horrible download voucher, I got a Wii U but I avoided that bundle knowing the game took up most the HDD and would take forever to download, plus I despise Nintendo's horrible right's retention for digital titles, I got the New Super Mario/Luigi U bundle instead since it had the game on disc, then just bought Wind Waker separately

#5 Edited by freedomfreak (39148 posts) -

I haven't seen you in a long time.

#6 Posted by Bardock47 (5239 posts) -

@Bardock47: The PS3 is a console on its way out.

LOL!

Still, you gotta admit trolling a console based on a listing is scraping off the bottom of the barrel.

#7 Edited by Netret0120 (2029 posts) -

Sad

PS3 is selling better than the wii u and its an 8 year old console:-\

#8 Posted by mrintro (1354 posts) -

didn't want the download voucher

#9 Posted by rogelio22 (2342 posts) -

@lamprey263: exactly this is the same way I feel I plan on buying a wiiu this week but dont want the zelda bundle... I want the mario luigi bundle beacuse its a better deal and dont have to deal with the digital dl crap! Plus zelda is one of those games you gotta have in physical form

#10 Posted by AtariKidX (6209 posts) -

WiiU is doomed.

#11 Posted by gameofthering (10131 posts) -

WiiU is doomed.

It probably is doomed. The thing is going to end up like the Vita most likely.

#12 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3474 posts) -

Ew, download voucher.

#13 Edited by cain006 (8625 posts) -

I don't want the wind waker bundle because I think the gamepad looks ugly and like the other people said, download voucher.

#14 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5147 posts) -

That's cute, did you know that the PS3 GTA V bundle which has been out about the same time if not longer also isn't sold out.

C'mon man! If your gonna troll gotta pick some better options! Wii-U is such an easy punching bag, there are literally hundreds of easy things to pick on.

Specs, sales, game sales, third party support (lack off), VGX announcemnt, say something about them being out of touch! Just off the top of my head....bah I'm sure someone will bite though!:P

Is using a 7 year old, last gen platform that just had its successor released, to defend the Wii U, really something to be celebrated?

#15 Posted by hippiesanta (9805 posts) -

I KNOW Wii U is in trouble when...

* the controller looks too feminine

* miiverse is laughable compare to Playstation Home

#16 Posted by foxhound_fox (87658 posts) -

Why would they sell out? Isn't the whole point of good business to provide enough product for everyone who wants it?

#17 Posted by silversix_ (14072 posts) -

Reggie~~ "We gave you this old f*ck for DK, what else did you want?". People working for Nintendo are....................

#18 Posted by HarlockJC (25546 posts) -

A lot of times the word limited edition is used loosely

#19 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24886 posts) -

Dude I saw Resident Evil and Final Fantasy XIII 360 bundles a year after they were out before.

Plus that Zelda Bundle is a Holiday Bundle so I'd expect to see it in stores till Spring.

#20 Posted by MonsieurX (29502 posts) -

Been a while you came here,which was a good thing

#21 Edited by ImDaMan4Realz (94 posts) -

Noone has time for another last gen console with no games or features compared to the last gen consoles.

#22 Edited by TheTruthIsREAL (759 posts) -

Oh, it's kingoftears

#23 Posted by scoots9 (3193 posts) -

Sad

PS3 is selling better than the wii u and its an 8 year old console:-\

An old console outselling a new one isn't rare. Its pretty much what happens most of the time, actually.

#24 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7200 posts) -

Dude I saw Resident Evil and Final Fantasy XIII 360 bundles a year after they were out before.

Plus that Zelda Bundle is a Holiday Bundle so I'd expect to see it in stores till Spring.

This.

#25 Edited by Heil68 (43450 posts) -

Shit Storm is a brewing for the WiiU TC.

#26 Posted by charizard1605 (56013 posts) -

Don't care, I love it anyway.

#27 Edited by PurpleMan5000 (6985 posts) -

maybe people were avoiding that horrible download voucher, I got a Wii U but I avoided that bundle knowing the game took up most the HDD and would take forever to download, plus I despise Nintendo's horrible right's retention for digital titles, I got the New Super Mario/Luigi U bundle instead since it had the game on disc, then just bought Wind Waker separately

That game would take up less than 0.1% of the available storage on my Wii U.

#28 Posted by pc-ps360 (3458 posts) -

same also it better to get mario bundle u get 2 full games for the price of one and both games are on one disk.

#29 Posted by Gargus (2147 posts) -

No one cares about a HD remake of a 10 year old game on a console that has barely a tiny handful of decent titles.

But that's a system bundle of a system that's been out for 7 years or so. And the bundle game in it is being sold on more than one system. And it isn't called a limited edition bundle. So if youre going to troll a troll you need to actually try or have some material worth saying.

#30 Edited by Couth_ (10013 posts) -

#31 Edited by Speak_Low (942 posts) -

@Couth_ said:

LOL

RIP Wii U in 2012, selling a game made in 2002

#32 Posted by lamprey263 (23142 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

How's that? You got a 20TB external HDD? If so that's kind of overkill.

#33 Edited by Ribnarak (2294 posts) -

149.99 and ill buy it. im serious (with a remake of zelda included) thats a fair price for a last gen console. also increase the HD to atleast 80gb

#34 Edited by MonsieurX (29502 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@lamprey263 said:

Zelda WWHD is like 500mbIf he has a 32gb sku,that is about 1.5% space

#35 Posted by charizard1605 (56013 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@lamprey263 said:

Wind Waker is 1.8GB

#36 Posted by MonsieurX (29502 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@lamprey263 said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@lamprey263 said:

Wind Waker is 1.8GB

4.5% space then!

#37 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6985 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@lamprey263 said:

2 TB.

#38 Edited by lamprey263 (23142 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@lamprey263 said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@lamprey263 said:

Wind Waker is 1.8GB

well that makes more sense, that ain't nearly as bad as I thought, I thought someone said it took up like 17-18GB and that's why I thought it took so darn long to download, that's why I mainly didn't bother... come to think of it I shoulda thought twice about that considering there's no way a GC game remade should take up that much space, heck I might have bought one earlier

happy accident then, I ended up picking up the New Super Mario/Luigi U bundle and I'm enjoying what I've been playing of that game, I might not have picked it up period if I'd of just gotten the Wind Waker bundle, but I got it on disc anyways which I prefer and got to enjoy NSMBU

#39 Edited by Joedgabe (5110 posts) -

TC is a lem i believe..... i know hard to believe they're doing something besides attack cows but yeah.. you're barking at the wrong tree.

#40 Edited by Nonstop-Madness (9469 posts) -

The Wii U pretty much has no chance against the Xbox One and PS4. In all honesty, the only thing Nintendo can do is keep lowering the price, keep on releasing exclusives and hope for the best.

#41 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8709 posts) -

@charizard1605:

As much as you loved Assassin's Creed III for the first few weeks?

#42 Posted by charizard1605 (56013 posts) -
#43 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

I haven't seen you in a long time.

Yea I was too busy playing my Xbox One the past couple weeks, oh and I was banned.

#44 Posted by chocolate1325 (32462 posts) -

When Knack is outselling a Mario platformer that's when you know your system has problems because he is their flagship series.

#45 Posted by kitty (114552 posts) -

Why would they sell out? Isn't the whole point of good business to provide enough product for everyone who wants it?

Apparently the people on this forum don't want good business.

#46 Edited by treedoor (7648 posts) -

Maybe the Zelda bundles would sell faster in a Spencer's gifts along with all the other retro gag gifts they sell