You gotta be absolutely out of your mind to HYPE Heavenly Sword AAA?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Reyes360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Reyes360
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts

I just played the demo. It was pretty good but definitely not getting AAA. Quote me 3 x's I know Im not gonna be wrong on this one. If you want a beautiful AAA button masher for the PS3 go buy yourself Ninja Gaiden Sigma.NGS >>>> Heavenly Sword. Once again a touted game by Cows is nothing more than AA!!!!

xxtechn9ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xxtechn9ne
Member since 2006 • 169 Posts
3 mins of one of the early levels of a game will really tell you how the whole game will turn out:roll:
Reyes360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Reyes360

3 mins of one of the early levels of a game will really tell you how the whole game will turn out:roll:xxtechn9ne

not getting AAA sorry!!!!

D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 D0013ER
Member since 2007 • 3765 Posts
Oh yeah?? Watch me... *hypes AAA, runs off*
dark_knight72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 dark_knight72
Member since 2003 • 390 Posts

I just played the demo. It was pretty good but definitely not getting AAA. Quote me 3 x's I know Im not gonna be wrong on this one. If you want a beautiful AAA button masher for the PS3 go buy yourself Ninja Gaiden Sigma.NGS >>>> Heavenly Sword. Once again a touted game by Cows is nothing more than AA!!!!

Reyes360
Your name says it all Nuff said!:roll:
Finale-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Finale-
Member since 2007 • 981 Posts
Stop, your fakeboy rants aren't convincing anyone. Especially looking at your posting history.
Zandeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zandeus
Member since 2006 • 3124 Posts
I dont think you can really judge the score of a game by a short demo.... although the purpose of a demo is to give the user a sense for what the game will be like.... so who knows??? I know, we will know..... when the game releases.
messiah1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 messiah1
Member since 2003 • 145 Posts

Reyes360

Lol there is so so so so much more to the game than what's in the demo.

Reyes360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Reyes360
[QUOTE="Reyes360"]

messiah1

LIKE???????????????????

CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CyanX73
Member since 2004 • 3389 Posts

Funny how you have to be nuts to hype a PS3 game as AAA but just about every 360 game is getting AAA hype. Double standard much?

youngtongue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 youngtongue
Member since 2006 • 990 Posts
why can't cows hype this game AAA? If it doesn't get AAA then they are owned and u can make fun of them if it does get AAA then cows have a great game to add to their small collection and u can make fun of them for that (ie hahaha only worth while games is hs and thats it). Anyway lems are allowed to hype mass effect let the cows hype this.
lagreendown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lagreendown
Member since 2006 • 1612 Posts
OK mgs games are AA and there not horrible but what im saying is that the score does not matter even if HS got AAAA as long as you have fun..................
supermanfarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 supermanfarr
Member since 2006 • 888 Posts

Reyes360

Your gonna get flamed, There are many topics like this. I made one yesterday, and there is still one going. I dont thnk this is AAA material either, NGs only got 9.0 and the graphics and game play are better imo. People will say its just a demo dont judge it. WELL why put out a demo that sucks to show case your game. I dont think it sucks as bad anymomre I played it about 10 times today to make a better judgement. I still think it needs a jump and block button, graphics not up to par. NGS still>>>>> it, but I would rent it first when it comes out.
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts

Stop, your fakeboy rants aren't convincing anyone. Especially looking at your posting history. Finale-

After playing the demo HS doesn't have a chance to get an AAA here :(

kiruyama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 kiruyama
Member since 2006 • 1205 Posts
[QUOTE="messiah1"][QUOTE="Reyes360"]

Reyes360

LIKE???????????????????

The rest of the story? The other levels? The entire rest of the game? But most importantly, the online PvP.

jechts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jechts
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts
the demo is only a small sample of the whole game and its also a year old build, its said to be alot more polished now. personally i played it and i wasnt very impressed, but after reading how impressed alot of people were i went back and had another few goes and now that i understand it better and i can use the combat system better , i actually think thats its a very promising game, im glad i went backto it.
Reyes360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Reyes360

Funny how you have to be nuts to hype a PS3 game as AAA but just about every 360 game is getting AAA hype. Double standard much?

CyanX73

um so far the AAA titles are still AAA titles like Halo 3 Bioshock and Mass Effect. The only real questions with AAA hyped games like Mass Effect is if its getting GOTY? So sorry you cant enjoy the 360.

Reyes360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Reyes360

[QUOTE="Finale-"]Stop, your fakeboy rants aren't convincing anyone. Especially looking at your posting history. Soulja_West

Thank you, it will get 8.5.

CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 CyanX73
[QUOTE="messiah1"][QUOTE="Reyes360"]

Reyes360

LIKE???????????????????

Like the following:

The directing and voice work is simply top-notch, and I personally have never seen in-game graphics present such startlingly convincing facial animation.

There were also, surprisingly, puzzle-like segments to speak off, which involved throwing the enemies' circular shields at targets (though there were actually gongs) in order to open doors and gates. This dramatic shift away from combat was refreshing for me, and encouragingly suggests that the game won't be purely combat oriented. After all, breaking up the action in an action game is critical to a good experience, and Ninja Theory seems to have taken that into account.

There are also two boss battles to fight, which were particularly enjoyable (I'll return to those in a moment), but the cutscene that introduces King Bohan and his generals is priceless. Andy Serkis not only helps direct the cutscenes in the game but also plays the role of Bohan, and his immense talent easily shows. The eccentric humor and viciousness of Bohan is a must-see.

I was particularly impressed with the realistic appearance of the waves, which sprayed water like a mini-tsunami. When you finally get in close though, the fun really begins, since you have a very limited amount of time to attack before the general swims away. In this small window, you have to strike and dodge frequently, and I will admit that these short little encounters are incredibly well done. Whiptail dodges Nariko's attacks in Matrix-like fashion, and it's all done in real time. If you throw a particular combo, Whiptail bends and flips out of the way, only to counterattack with incredible zeal. Although the fight grew repetitive very quickly, the initial encounters were nothing short of amazing.

The story of Nariko and her dying clan could become one of the better told stories in recent videogame history.

From IGN.

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts
[QUOTE="Soulja_West"]

[QUOTE="Finale-"]Stop, your fakeboy rants aren't convincing anyone. Especially looking at your posting history. Reyes360

Thank you, it will get 8.5.

It might.

rpawloski2458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rpawloski2458
Member since 2007 • 775 Posts
[QUOTE="CyanX73"]

Reyes360

um so far the AAA titles are still AAA titles like Halo 3 Bioshock and Mass Effect. The only real questions with AAA hyped games like Mass Effect is if its getting GOTY? So sorry you cant enjoy the 360.

I don't know if all of those titles are as AAA as you think... Halo 3 didn't exactly build momentum out of E3, and Mass Effect wasn't even a finalist for game of the show. They could be just nuts, but Gamespot is the only site where Halo 3 and Mass Effect seem to be noticeably ignored at E3. I really think ME looks like GOTY material, but as an xbox guyI'm a little worried after the E3 reports.

Gismo25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gismo25
Member since 2007 • 290 Posts
So according to your logic, Halo 3 should be lucky to get AA, because I played that beta and it was terrible.
D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 D0013ER
Member since 2007 • 3765 Posts

I don't know if all of those titles are as AAA as you think... Halo 3 didn't exactly build momentum out of E3, and Mass Effect wasn't even a finalist for game of the show. They could be just nuts, but Gamespot is the only site where Halo 3 and Mass Effect seem to be noticeably ignored at E3. I really think ME looks like GOTY material, but as an xbox guyI'm a little worried after the E3 reports.

rpawloski2458

I wish I could direct you to that "What is Halo 3" thread. That would wash any doubts away. Mass Effect on the other hand, yeah, I'm kind of on the fence with it...

CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CyanX73
You know what...8.5 is not a bad score so I'm not going to be debating these sorts of posts anymore. I think it's a good game and, while I respect GS's opinion, it's not like I've always agreed with their scores of games. They are human afterall and we all have different tastes and opinions. Back to my statement, if it gets 8.5, fine. Do people here not buy games that score 8.5? Now if it gets a 7 to 6, that would be bad.
Sir-Marwin105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 Sir-Marwin105
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts
Am I the only one who realized that he called Ninja Gaiden a button masher? That would totally kill you in Ninja Gaiden.
Reyes360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Reyes360
[QUOTE="Reyes360"][QUOTE="CyanX73"]

rpawloski2458

guy ill make you a 1000 dollar bet that both Halo 3 and Mass Effect get AAA honors here.

Reyes360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Reyes360

So according to your logic, Halo 3 should be lucky to get AA, because I played that beta and it was terrible.Gismo25

no one was singleplayer and the other was multiplayer

Reyes360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Reyes360

Am I the only one who realized that he called Ninja Gaiden a button masher? That would totally kill you in Ninja Gaiden.Sir-Marwin105

you can at least jump in NG

da1on2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 da1on2
Member since 2006 • 4885 Posts
Stop, your fakeboy rants aren't convincing anyone. Especially looking at your posting history. Finale-
Kai's facial expression is scarily realistic in ur avy
YEZZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 YEZZER
Member since 2007 • 125 Posts

Reyes360

but wait a min, the demo was awesome.....y the heck would it not b aaa

CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 CyanX73
[QUOTE="YEZZER"][QUOTE="Reyes360"]

Reyes360

demo was good, but not AAA like cows have been hyping for months. lol you cows fail to realize how much you put your foot in your mouth.

Fanboys will be fanboys. Lems and Sheep do it all the time. You're a level one. You'll get used to it.

mattyomo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mattyomo99
Member since 2005 • 3915 Posts
its not a button masher. the fight system is 20 times more dynamic and percise then NGS
YEZZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 YEZZER
Member since 2007 • 125 Posts
[QUOTE="YEZZER"][QUOTE="Reyes360"]

Reyes360

but wait u can tell a game wont be aaa, just from only 4 minutes of gameplay. wooooooow, this is new.

demo was good, but not AAA like cows have been hyping for months. lol you cows fail to realize how much you put your foot in your mouth.

Reyes360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Reyes360
[QUOTE="Reyes360"][QUOTE="YEZZER"][QUOTE="Reyes360"]

CyanX73

Fanboys will be fanboys. Lems and Sheep do it all the time. You're a level one. You'll get used to it.

well you seem cool but im hardcore lemming to the death.

Reyes360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Reyes360

its not a button masher. the fight system is 20 times more dynamic and percise then NGSmattyomo99

yeah ok and its gonna score higher than Halo 3 and Mass Effect right?

mattyomo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mattyomo99

[QUOTE="mattyomo99"]its not a button masher. the fight system is 20 times more dynamic and percise then NGSReyes360

yeah ok and its gonna score higher than Halo 3 and Mass Effect right?

idk what ur obsession with microsoft is, but ive seen you posting for the past hour and all you do is post clear fanboy crap... do you really think mass effect and halo are going to score a 10 and HS is going to be like a 8 because that is dumb. HS is going to be a AAA deal with it... and just because you cant play it stop posting stupid stuff about it

AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts
call me crazy
Vaizard34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Vaizard34
Member since 2007 • 144 Posts

Reyes360

You base this on an early demo that's all of ten seconds long...

You Fail.

dreamdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dreamdude
Member since 2006 • 4627 Posts
AAA:twisted:
mattyomo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mattyomo99
[QUOTE="Reyes360"]

YEZZER

you dont own a ps3... all you have been doing is bashing the ps3. whats ur psn id?

resistancemang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 resistancemang
Member since 2007 • 430 Posts
lemmings can bash heavenly sword all they want there opinion doesnt matter. its already got like 10 reviews saying its epic and how great of a game it is. sorry