You can now take screenshots with Xbone

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@thedork_knight said:

@SolidTy said:

Â

@thedork_knight said:

Â

@SolidTy said:

@thedork_knight: After all these years, I finally rattled you enough to speak more with this current account. ;) Which current gen systems do you have? Any at all? I suspect you are just as limited as our friend here with regards to current gen.

Regarding friends this and that, he said his friends, but my friends, and their friends, and Xbone Party chat sucks but no not any more, but oh yeah suspend resume but oh yeah Share Play but oh yeah this is a screenshots thread!...that was my point, it was all anecdotal, what can really be said that has any worth at this point. Nothing.

The off topic damage control was reactionary. It was a fanboy defense mode because they didn't like these features being implemented late. I said enough on this subject. It's alllllllll good.

You've never rattled me, i find you one of the most boring egotistical poster on GS.

Â

"Hi, I’m fellow gamer & poster SolidTy. You might remember me as THE ONE & ONLY GAMESPOTTER OF THE YEAR. You might also recognize me from other awards I've won over the years like System Wars KING, The Last System Wars HERO, Most Respected User, Manticore three years in a row, SW Ancient, Classiest User, & quite a few other e-awards. Apparently, I'm classy as a mo-fo on roller skates too. All I want now is a tricycle, a doggie who won’t chew my hotwheels, & a brighter future for the world, but f*ck Pluto."

Â

Dude, that's EXACTLY who I channeled when I wrote that sig...

Troy McClure.

You may be the first person to ever pick up on that. The entire persona and sig that comes with it is tongue-in-cheek. :P

Awesome +1