Yoshida block me on twitter.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by narutosup (1571 posts) -

Because I tweeted him this video.

#2 Edited by remiks00 (1731 posts) -

Interesting.

#3 Posted by freedomfreak (39372 posts) -

That proves it.

#4 Edited by remiks00 (1731 posts) -

It's always been there for digital games, no drm for Disc based games.

/thread

#6 Edited by Harisemo (4133 posts) -

Digital games have DRM, Disc games don't. I can't play some of my Xbox 360 arcade games when I'm offline.

#7 Posted by narutosup (1571 posts) -

Yoshida has every right to block mouthbreathing lemmings who don't understand Sony's PS4 DRM policies.

But I'm not a lemming. Lemmings supported DRM and inferior multiplatform.

#8 Edited by narutosup (1571 posts) -
#9 Posted by MonsieurX (29703 posts) -

Cool story

#10 Edited by misterpmedia (3364 posts) -

inb4: Lock.

TC should also feel bad for his bad thread and should be made an example of.

#11 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4200 posts) -

Guys, Sony has the same DRM on the PS4 it had on the PS3 since 2006 that allows you to play offline and share with a second console, and not having the anti-used games and 24 hour check-in that MS were going to have. This obviously means that Sony lied, guys. Seriously.

Remember when the lemmings got embarrassed over the amended TOS last November? Just give it up.

#12 Edited by Gue1 (9570 posts) -

all digital games have DRM because if not you could share them with everybody. Good that he blocked you for being an annoying idiot.

#13 Posted by narutosup (1571 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

all digital games have DRM because if not you could share it with everybody. Good that he blocked you for being an annoying idiot.

Steam doesn't have DRM. I can play all my games offline.

#14 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4200 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

all digital games have DRM because if not you could share it with everybody. Good that he blocked you for being an annoying idiot.

Yes it does. It also has offline mode, same as PS4 digital games.

#15 Posted by getyeryayasout (7216 posts) -

@Harisemo said:

Digital games have DRM, Disc games don't. I can't play some of my Xbox 360 arcade games when I'm offline.

Have you tried doing a license transfer for your current 360? If you've downloaded XBLA games across multiple 360's (who hasn't?), a license transfer to your current 360 should fix your DRM problems. Should being the operative word here.

#16 Posted by _Matt_ (8876 posts) -

Sooooooooo... what are we discussing sorry?

#17 Posted by Krelian-co (10477 posts) -

gz you are annoying?

#18 Posted by way2funny (4569 posts) -

@narutosup said:

@Gue1 said:

GOG doesn't have DRM

#19 Posted by narutosup (1571 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

main discussion is that yoshida block me on twitter, but everyone wants to talk about drm

#20 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4200 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@narutosup said:

@Gue1 said:

GOG doesn't have DRM

You seen the GOG library? Most of it is very old or indie games.

#21 Edited by _Matt_ (8876 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

main discussion is that yoshida block me on twitter, but everyone wants to talk about drm

But what about that are we discussing? Are you upset because he blocked you when you posted an ignorant video?

#22 Edited by GoldenElementXL (2831 posts) -

I own all of the consoles and game on Steam and Origin. I still don't know how I feel about DRM. I do believe Gamestop is bad for the industry and there needs to be a way for the developers to receive money for the resale of their games. Sharing among friends and family should be allowed though. And I would bet money that all companies would lock down their games if a digital only market is ever possible. Data caps and bandwidth will keep that from happening however. I guess we will see how it goes.

#23 Posted by Krelian-co (10477 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

ignorance as its best, you have to be online the first time you start the game (day 1 drm) and you can't use offline mode for more than a month, which is ok, but is still drm.

#24 Posted by narutosup (1571 posts) -

@_Matt_: Yeah, that's why I'm upset.

#25 Posted by misterpmedia (3364 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

Well then no-one cares. lol

#26 Posted by TheTruthIsREAL (761 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

I don't think anyone cares that Yoshida blocked you.

#27 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4200 posts) -

Massive thread backfire for OP. Oh dearie me.

#28 Posted by Wasdie (49652 posts) -

This isn't the place for you to complain that you got blocked on twitter.